Thread: [MW] Tier

[MW] Tier

Am I the only one that has found the tier 14 set bonuses underwhelming? I'm thinking it might just be better to use the best itemized pieces, thoughts on the subject?

Deleted
    I heard from Mistweavers that its not the best yeah, the first set bonus for Windwalkers ain't useful for us either - it feels like Blizzard could or maybe should have put more thoughts into our set bonuses.

The 4 piece is absolutely insulting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lebowski View Post
    The 4 piece is absolutely insulting.
    2 piece too. I think our tier is the worst ever all.

Deleted
    Shoulder are good and the heroic version is BiS as is the Heroic head (because of lack of alternative with spirit) apart from that the rest is utter shit and i would not recommend picking it up. Boni are not worth it and too many lack spirit and crit.
    This might change though if they somehow make our other secondary stats actually worthwhile.

The biggest bummer about it being bad for set bonuses is that it looks good, I LOVE the look of the heroic set Transmog is the only reason I'll get the set, unless they really do something with our single target healing.

Terrible bonuses, reduced mana cost to a spell we never use and increased tank healing by ~2% since Enveloping alone is less than half. Windwalker has horrible bonuses too, reducing the cooldown on a broken ability and giving even more energy to a spec that energy caps a lot.... yeah.....

Both set bonuses are aimed to tank healing and real emergency healing. A former version of the 4pc was one extra target on Chi Wave, that would have been more useful for sure.

If it reduced the chi cost of Enveloping Mist to 2, then maybe it would have been useful.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

It's still more useful then ww tier bonuses, at least it will help with hc tsulong while ww bonus has almost no use at all

Deleted
    "Throw a dart at two abilities and buff them slightly" - Lead ability designer the night before Mists launch.

Deleted
    Well it's not like we need our raid healing to be made even better, now is it. The 4 piece is crap but the 2 piece is very nice to have on high tank damage 10mans.

MW bonuses > WW bonuses tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because of our bonuses, this is what I am going for. I think it's the BiS we can get on this tier.
    I still have to check one or other piece to see if there is anything better, but I think it'll be something close to this:

| Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Because of our bonuses, this is what I am going for. I think it's the BiS we can get on this tier.
    I still have to check one or other piece to see if there is anything better, but I think it'll be something close to this:

Relic of chi-hi is better the qin-xi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekerdud View Post
    The biggest bummer about it being bad for set bonuses is that it looks good, I LOVE the look of the heroic set Transmog is the only reason I'll get the set, unless they really do something with our single target healing.
    You can find some of the looks on other pieces from Heroic items in Mogu'Shan I noticed but yeah I agree totally, its an awesome looking set.

The bonuses are absolutely terrible. Even though it's the first tier of the expansion and you can't really expect much from the bonuses, ours are a joke compared to the other class's. I'll be passing tokens to everybody this tier.

We should reach out to someone from blizzard somehow and draw some attention to this set bonus situation, both ww and mw has very bad bonuses.
    I always have seen set bonuses as very useful (at least somehow useful) talents, which is not the situation at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Correctsan View Post
    We should reach out to someone from blizzard somehow and draw some attention to this set bonus situation, both ww and mw has very bad bonuses.
    I always have seen set bonuses as very useful (at least somehow useful) talents, which is not the situation at the moment
    Because communication has worked so well surrounding the WW rotation issues, FoF bug, and MW's lack of raid utility and common sense mechanics like Life Cocoon's HoT buff persisting after the absorb is gone...

Blizzard doesn't communicate anymore, your best bet is to post something on the forums and hope they read it and do something about it, and they certainly won't tell you why they won't if they decide that.