Page 70 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    Do you honestly think this is an 'Isolated case'? The IDF has been condemned multiple times by the UN for it's slaughter of Palestinian women and children. You might want to read these, I think the 2nd site sums it all up tbh, 1,477 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis and 129 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians since September 29, 2000. :
    Who would have thought that heavier weapons cause more destruction. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2012-11-23 at 01:27 AM.

Question; Who started the missile firing? And where are the ones responsible in Palestine hiding at? More than likely a place with civilians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    I have more respect for Hamas than I do Jimmy Carter, and I find them BOTH stains on humanity.

Truth is I find Carter to be among the 3 worst presidents in the history of the US.
    Probably because he was so honest, right?

Question; Who started the missile firing? And where are the ones responsible in Palestine hiding at? More than likely a place with civilians.
    Nonsense question. Everyone sounds good if you decide point X is where you choose where your history starts at.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Who would have thought that heavier weapons cause more destruction. Thanks for clearing that up.
    So, it's fine because there's naturally going to be more collateral damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    So, it's fine because there's naturally going to be more collateral damage?
    Well if you feel that war is "fine" I guess yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Well if you feel that war is "fine" I guess yes.
    I got the impression that you were trying to justify what North was saying with the defense that larger payloads cause more damage.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post

Nonsense question. Everyone sounds good if you decide point X is where you choose where your history starts at.
    I dont really see it as nonsense considering I asked the question. I meant the recent turn of events that sparked the back and forth rocket firing. Not your personal opinion.
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Yes, thats exactly the reason I find him to be the worst president in US history, has nothing to do with the fact he left 52 American citizens as hostages in Iran for 444 days... no... that cant be it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I got the impression that you were trying to justify what North was saying with the defense that larger payloads cause more damage.
    Justify ? Strange in that context I guess. Armed conflicts happen to cause casualties and the side with the bigger guns causing more seems rather logical to me. Of course in the end I wanted to indicate how hilarious I find those kind of comparisons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    I dont really see it as nonsense considering I asked the question. I meant the recent turn of events that sparked the back and forth rocket firing. Not your personal opinion.
    It's not. It's historical fact why Hamas exists.

Yes, thats exactly the reason I find him to be the worst president in US history, has nothing to do with the fact he left 52 American citizens as hostages in Iran for 444 days... no... that cant be it at all.
    Oh. Thank God, I thought you were going to mention Madison and his 1812 war that killed tens of thousands for no reason but... no...
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

Interesting interview with former USA president Jimmy Carter, talking about 'Apartheid' Israel's treatment of Palestinians. He say's that it's one of the worst deprivations of human rights that he has ever seen.
    I'm glad you're back to argument points that are anchored in some truth (no sarcasm),
    instead of trying to grasp at straws and manufacture outrage with that mad man that shot a child.

Yes, I agree with you, crocodile tears for those you pretend to support when you don't actually support them is disingenuous. Just like you don't truly support the Palestinians, you support Hamas and their using the Palestinians as political pawns against Israel, because if you TRULY cared about the Palestinians you'd be looking for ways to make Gaza more like the West Bank. You'd support the Palestinians by denouncing Hamas' use of them as human shields, you'd denounce the use of the tunnels for weapons, and you'd support their rights to freedom. But you aren't about any of that, you are about using them as pawns, just like Hamas does... isn't that right?

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 07:41 PM ----------

Oh. Thank God, I thought you were going to mention Madison and his 1812 war that killed tens of thousands for no reason but... no...
    Carter, Wilson, and I'll leave you to wonder about the other one

What's that? Their refusal to recognize Israel's "right to exist?" Please explain that to me.

Furthermore, if Country A is firing rockets at Country B, they shouldn't complain about the backlash B gives to A.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    Yes, I agree with you, crocodile tears for those you pretend to support when you don't actually support them is disingenuous. Just like you don't truly support the Palestinians, you support Hamas and their using the Palestinians as political pawns against Israel, because if you TRULY cared about the Palestinians you'd be looking for ways to make Gaza more like the West Bank. You'd support the Palestinians by denouncing Hamas' use of them as human shields, you'd denounce the use of the tunnels for weapons, and you'd support their rights to freedom. But you aren't about any of that, you are about using them as pawns, just like Hamas does... isn't that right?
    Nice framing in a sadistically pro-Israeli context rather than actually respecting them as people.

Carter, Wilson, and I'll leave you to wonder about the other one
    I don't really care. You think Presidents that have issued orders that have killed tens or hundreds of thousands of people are fine but Carter - goddamn mean-nothing Carter - is up there as a "bad President."

What's that? Their refusal to recognize Israel's "right to exist?" Please explain that to me.
    Should they? It wasn't exactly formed legally now, was it?

Didn't I see news reports of people cheering in the streets on both sides the other night as a ceasefire was announced?

Why the ding dang doodly buggeration are people still at each other's throats? Can't we be happy people decided that it was time to silence the guns, even if only for a respite and that a child in at least one part of the country isn't going to wake up tomorrow morning to his or her wall blown out, missing one or more limbs and half their family just gone overnight?
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Nice framing in a sadistically pro-Israeli context rather than actually respecting them as people.

I don't really care. You think Presidents that have issued orders that have killed tens or hundreds of thousands of people are fine but Carter - goddamn mean-nothing Carter - is up there as a "bad President."

Should they? It wasn't exactly formed legally now, was it?

You talk about respecting 'them as people.' Where's your respect for people in Israel? That's an established country. It's starting to sound like your beliefs are in line with those that want to wipe Israel off the map...namely Hamas.

Besides, only those who fire should be ready to be fired upon. Deaths are the unfortunate side effect.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    Defending themselves from an inspection? By viciously attacking soldiers who are performing the inspection? Interesting.
    If i sail to Britain and my ship get boarded by swedish soldiers saying they were performing an inspection i would be a bit mad too..

10+ Year Old Account
    You talk about respecting 'them as people.' Where's your respect for people in Israel? That's an established country. It's starting to sound like your beliefs are in line with those that want to wipe Israel off the map...namely Hamas.
    Questioning the legitimacy of a nation's creation is equal to wanting it destroyed?

10+ Year Old Account
    You talk about respecting 'them as people.' Where's your respect for people in Israel?
    Again, and I will reiterate, criminals do not deserve the respect of law-abiding citizens. That's the doorway to fascism.

That's an established country. It's starting to sound like your beliefs are in line with those that want to wipe Israel off the map...namely Hamas.
    Mindless ignorance and stupidity. I have never, in this thread, any other threads, or anywhere else, ever advocated the "removal" of Israel. There's no moral significance to anyone who wants any group of people "removed," or "eliminated" or any other wanky phrasing defining ethnic cleansing. I merely want Israel to pay reparations for the land they stole and give back other land they stole, so Palestine can flourish like it did before Israel existed.

Besides, only those who fire should be ready to be fired upon. Deaths are the unfortunate side effect.
    Criminals cannot defend themselves legitimately in acts of self-defence.