Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    Yes, I agree with you, crocodile tears for those you pretend to support when you don't actually support them is disingenuous. Just like you don't truly support the Palestinians, you support Hamas and their using the Palestinians as political pawns against Israel, because if you TRULY cared about the Palestinians you'd be looking for ways to make Gaza more like the West Bank. You'd support the Palestinians by denouncing Hamas' use of them as human shields, you'd denounce the use of the tunnels for weapons, and you'd support their rights to freedom. But you aren't about any of that, you are about using them as pawns, just like Hamas does... isn't that right?

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 07:41 PM ----------

Oh so I support Hamas now? Got any actual evidence to back up that wild claim?

I support the people of Palestine, in their struggle against the tyranny and oppression of the Israeli government.

This does not mean that I am pro-Hamas, what they're doing is also wrong, but is it the normal civilians of Gaza's fault for the actions of a terrorist minority? Don't give me the usual shit that everyone says, like "Oh they could just throw Hamas out", because lets be honest, that's not possible.

Wasn't it Israel that actually started this conflict by assasinating one of Hamas' leaders? At least that's what was being reported here in the uk iirc. It's obvious that retaliation would follow, from hamas, so why would Israel do something this reckless?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Should they? It wasn't exactly formed legally now, was it?
    Pure gold. Haha.

Infracted: Please don't post only to ridicule other posters' opinions.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-11-23 at 02:56 PM.

Again, and I will reiterate, criminals do not deserve the respect of law-abiding citizens. That's the doorway to fascism.

Mindless ignorance and stupidity. I have never, in this thread, any other threads, or anywhere else, ever advocated the "removal" of Israel. I merely want Israel to pay reparations for the land they stole and give back other land they stole, so Palestine can flourish like it did before Israel existed.

Criminals cannot defend themselves legitimately in acts of self-defence.

And where did I say you felt that way? Hmm? I said it 'sounds like,' nowhere did I say 'it is what you believe' now did I? Pardon me, but your misinterpretations could be registered as 'mindless ignorance and stupidity.'

That is an age old war that is probably going to continue past our existence, because of an act that happened long ago you condemn the entire country as criminals. How would you know Palestine would flourish if they had that piece of land? Is there gold buried there? Or do you mean that on the basis of religion, believing that somehow if they had that piece of land, everything gets better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Here is the types of people Israel is dealing with. This is sick no matter what the situation.

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC PICTURES -
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-tomorrow.html

How do you negotiate with people who ENJOY dragging bodies behind a motorcycle. There is something wrong with people like this, and unfortunately they are the ones running the show. Look at the joy on a lot of their faces, sick!
    How would you feel towards the ppl who took your country from you and put you and your families in camps and treat you like dirt "cuz hey God said we could have this land 3k years ago. dont believe us? read this book we wrote, its gods word".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    And where did I say you felt that way? Hmm? I said it 'sounds like,' nowhere did I say 'it is what you believe' now did I? Pardon me, but your misinterpretations could be registered as 'mindless ignorance and stupidity.'

That is an age old war that is probably going to continue past our existence, because of an act that happened long ago you condemn the entire country as criminals. How would you know Palestine would flourish if they had that piece of land? Is there gold buried there? Or do you mean that on the basis of religion, believing that somehow if they had that piece of land, everything gets better?
    Don't use fluffy language if you want people to respect your opinions then, Mr "sounds like." It's not a game of charades.

I don't know if Palestine would flourish. I do know they were never given a chance to. It's why I condemn murderers for murder. It's inhumane to remove any chance from any group of people over the things they inherently own, be it land, life, or liberty.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

my issues with Carter are strictly on a PERSONAL level.

and I refuse to argue with you on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post
    How would you feel towards the ppl who took your country from you and put you and your families in camps and treat you like dirt "cuz hey God said we could have this land 3k years ago. dont believe us? read this book we wrote, its gods word".
    And alot of this happened before any of these people were born. They are using that as an excuse to fire rockets, then get pissed off when rockets are fired back.
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    And alot of this happened before any of these people were born. They are using that as an excuse to fire rockets, then get pissed off when rockets are fired back.
    The Israelis killed off a whooole bunch of the older generation so technically that's true; if you kill them all, they have less argument.

my issues with Carter are strictly on a PERSONAL level.

and I refuse to argue with you on anything.
    Bye then!
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algearond View Post
    Your actually going to side with the fucking animals who want to see Isreal wiped off the map and demonstrated their "civility" by dragging a guy through the streets till he was a bloody pulp. You are either an out and out anti-semite, insane, or both. I support Isreal 100% and stand with them completely.
    Yes, yes i would. Not anti-semite (and PLEASE stop throwing those accusations around, it just says you're out of arguments) but anti-israel.

Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    Wasn't it Israel that actually started this conflict by assasinating one of Hamas' leaders? At least that's what was being reported here in the uk iirc. It's obvious that retaliation would follow, from hamas, so why would Israel do something this reckless?
    Hamas shot more rockets than usual into Israel, I think a hundred or so in one day. Usually they get only 1 or 2 per day.
    So Israel killed one Hamas leader for that. So you can look at it, as Israel should just take it and like it, or you can look at it as Hamas starting it.
    Here: you can look at how many rockets were shot into Israel on daily basis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_Israel,_2012

Personally I'm happy the thing ended. And personally I place 100% of fault on Hamas and 100% deaths, collateral damage, etc on Hamas, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, if you'd like. But If rockets were flying into your city while you try to work or study, or whatever else you normally do, think about what your feelings would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post
    Yes, yes i would. Not anti-semite (and PLEASE stop throwing those accusations around, it just says you're out of arguments) but anti-israel.
    Well congrats for being on one the side of a shitty conflict in comparison to being on the other side of the shitty conflict. Personally I still find the attempt to quantify who is more evil part rather amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Well congrats for being on one the side of a shitty conflict in comparison to being on the other side of the shitty conflict.
    Yes but it's clear who the good guys and the bad guys are to anyone with a knowledge of history, legality and justice.

Don't use fluffy language if you want people to respect your opinions then, Mr "sounds like." It's not a game of charades.

I don't know if Palestine would flourish. I do know they were never given a chance to. It's why I condemn murderers for murder. It's inhumane to remove any chance from any group of people over the things they inherently own, be it land, life, or liberty.
    I wasn't 'fluffing' anything, I told you what I said and what I meant. If I wanted everyone's respect, I would simply ignore every post you made.

So the US should give up all it's land to the Native Americans then? Wouldn't happen (for a number of reasons).

Keep in mind you are not considering the people that live in that country now. They were born there, so why should they be deprived?
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Oh so I support Hamas now? Got any actual evidence to back up that wild claim?

I support the people of Palestine, in their struggle against the tyranny and oppression of the Israeli government.

This does not mean that I am pro-Hamas, what they're doing is also wrong, but is it the normal civilians of Gaza's fault for the actions of a terrorist minority? Don't give me the usual shit that everyone says, like "Oh they could just throw Hamas out", because lets be honest, that's not possible.

And here you missed a perfect opportunity to denounce Hamas, instead you slam the Israelis yet again... You seem quite steadfast in your attacks on one party that is is allegedly oppressing the Palestinians, but you willfully avoid denouncing Hamas for their oppression of them. One simply has to read your litany of posts to see that you are more interested in slamming Israel and parroting the Hamas line instead of supporting the Palestinians.

Yes but it's clear who the good guys and the bad guys are to anyone with a knowledge of history, legality and justice.
    Yeah right of course. History, legality AND justice. Sure. Again - just pure gold. Next thing up - morality ?

The good guys I still can't stop laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    Assuming you're even correct (you're not), how does a blowing up a civilian bus constitute "fighting back"?
    Desperate situations leads to desperate actions. I'm not saying this bombing was okay, cuz ofc it isn't they were civilians, but you have to wonder What could drive someone to do this kind of thing? how far do you have to be pushed before you turn to such desperate means?

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Yeah right of course. History, legality AND justice. Sure. Again - just pure gold. Next thing up - morality ?

I like you. You make me me laugh.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't 'fluffing' anything, I told you what I said and what I meant. If I wanted everyone's respect, I would simply ignore every post you made.
    Ok, so you argued you made a pointlessly nonsensical statement and when I clarified your pointlessly nonsensical statements you deflected, so I called you out and you argue you were disrespected. Ho hum.

So the US should give up all it's land to the Native Americans then? Wouldn't happen (for a number of reasons).
    For one nobody alive owned the land. For two, they're not fighting for it,

Keep in mind you are not considering the people that live in that country now.
    Yes I am. I said they should go back to old borders and pay reparations for land stolen. I never said their country should be abolished.

They were born there, so why should they be deprived?
    Because it was stolen. Nazi children born outside of Germany weren't given preferential treatment now, were they? Conquest babies are conquest babies.

Or murdering innocents, amirite!?!??!?!?!?!??!?! LOLLLOLOLOL

Sickening. You laugh at this stuff.

but is it the normal civilians of Gaza's fault for the actions of a terrorist minority? Don't give me the usual shit that everyone says, like "Oh they could just throw Hamas out", because lets be honest, that's not possible.
    Hamas is the ruling party in Gaza they were voted in,
    I think it's interesting to note the glaring differences between the West Bank and Gaza,
    One doesn't fire rockets into Israel and has relatively significantly better humanitarian and living situation,
    and the other is governed by Hamas.

Hamas has been regularly firing rockets into southern Israeli cities since the 2009 ceasefire,
    they were gradually becoming more frequent,
    but this isn't reported in the news because it's not a ratings grabber,
    until Israel decides they've crossed the line and assassinated their military leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post

I believe :

1. Jews are entitled to the land of Israel mainly because it was the Jews land for 3000 years and the "palestinians" (which are NOT "pleshtim" mentioned in the bible -those are red haired greeks (i think) that are long gone). "palestinians" are arabs from egypt ,jordan and saudi arab that came to Israel in 1832 or so and think they should claim the land. (more or less like the muslims in France will want to claim France in few years and say its "holy" to the Islam and will want to drive all french people out of there - which im pretty sure will start happening soon enough. not only there -in whole europe. Have fun with it.).
    Just the fact that you used the bible as argument makes this invalid. thank you and move along sir.