Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc101 View Post
    Yea, it's a fake according to some Exorsus player.

I think the boss is pretty hard, judging by this manaflask comment
    Exorsus player that said screenie was fake added this: "P.S. Boss is perfect. Incredible. Delicious."

10+ Year Old Account
    If these statements by several guilds are true, we might not see a kill till next week.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

This boss looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoro67 View Post
    If these statements by several guilds are true, we might not see a kill till next week.
    If it lasts longer than a week there is a good chance a chinese guild will get the kill first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    If it lasts longer than a week there is a good chance a chinese guild will get the kill first.
    There's a good chance the best guild gets the kill first.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Which is usually the chinese. They are 2 days behind the US when it comes to patches/raid releases.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post

There´s a good chance the fight will get nerfed (hope it doesn´t)
    Tiandar --------- retired
    US Executus <Static> 13/13h , 7/7H, 6/8 H (25 man)
    staticraid.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    25m - Blood Legion or Vodka.
    10m - DREAM Paragon.

I hope Vodka wins 25man though.
    I make mine your words :P

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 02:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    So we are going to refuse BL the WFs on Spine/Madness, because they didnt cheat LFR during that time? Lmao, its not the first time Paragon exploited.
    Almost everything is fair on the raice for world first. Some call it cheating, others clever use of game mechanics. Unless they actually use 3rd party illegal software or hack into the servers, its fair game imo. And my opinion would be the same were BL the ones banned in DS.

So any word on what Sha of Fear Heroic is like? Cuz I know it obviously has an entire new phase like Rag.

Any word on the difficulty and how low some of the attempts have gotten him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So any word on what Sha of Fear Heroic is like? Cuz I know it obviously has an entire new phase like Rag.

Any word on the difficulty and how low some of the attempts have gotten him?
    "This is the most difficult boss to date, harder than Rag Pre-Nerf, this is one of those kills that if you even kill it, It's a major accomplishment. This is Al'Akir + Sinestra Pre - Nerf + Heroic Rag Pre Nerf and Mu'ru and Kil'Jaden all combined. This is the Sha of Fear ladies and gentlemen. You have to EARN "the Fearless" title. Welcome to the big leagues."

"Boss is perfect. Incredible. Delicious."

Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    "This is the most difficult boss to date, harder than Rag Pre-Nerf, this is one of those kills that if you even kill it, It's a major accomplishment. This is Al'Akir + Sinestra Pre - Nerf + Heroic Rag Pre Nerf and Mu'ru and Kil'Jaden all combined. This is the Sha of Fear ladies and gentlemen. You have to EARN "the Fearless" title. Welcome to the big leagues."

"Boss is perfect. Incredible. Delicious."
    Where did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Where did you get that?
    It was already being posted on this thread. It's from Manaflask.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Yes we are PERFECTLY aware of what cleansing waters does and how it interacts with the encounter. We are a ten man guild and I'm certainly not asking for tips or asking for the encounter to be nerfed.

What I was asking is if the damage we are seeing is what OTHERS are seeing. We went from having 118k ticks the FIRST night we did attempts (with no protectors dead, and no sha reaching the boss buffing their damage) to our SECOND night of attempts having 132k ticks, ending the night with as high as 156k ticks with the same set of conditions from the first night. Yes adds got through sometimes but it was only on a wiped attempt. There were plenty of attempts at the end where we literally just stood around killing sha, waiting for the dot debuff to go out just so we could see what kind of damage it was doing. Earlier attempts as I mentioned did 132k, and at the end of the night it was doing 156k with the first debuff going out on the FIRST tick.

Yes we know how cleansing waters works and how important it is, especially for those with the debuff.

I'll make it clear again if people aren't understanding what I am saying. Why is touch of sha doing a varied amount of damage between attempts under the same set of circumstances? It seems like something is broken or rolling over from previous attempts.

That's all I am asking.
    You must be letting the adds through.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    You must be letting the adds through.
    you need to do the encounter yourself to know how brutal the dots are -_- even thought its averaging of 120k it shouldnt be this high at this place it should be 50k per tick
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I don't play anymore, but I'm a bit of a raiding nerd. Besides listing out the absurd, numerous, sources of damage in this last phase, The last phase starts at 50% of Sha of Fears health. That number is 680 million hp, which is 180 million more than the entire normal encounter Sha of Fear. It also requires appropriate "transfer of lights" (which slows down dread spawns as they get a stacking, massive movement speed increase over time) and possibly to deal with "implacable strike" (I could be wrong. Also existing is a "soft" enrage with Submerge as the Sha of Fear summons more and more Dread Spawns with each submerge. I'm guessing a kill will require true, perfect play from the entire raid. Lastly, "Lei's Hope" is a 15% attack speed/casting speed buff (that you can turn off) given for the last phase so we might even have a "zero lights in the darkness" bonus world first. Just my thoughts, I know my format is shit.

Deleted
    Ragnaros 2.0??? This is gunna be so sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    Ragnaros 2.0??? This is gunna be so sick.
    with lei's help first phase is going to be alot quicker......unlike H rag 10min of p1-3 zzzzzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Hope it gets nerfed soon, if they cant kill it fast it means I never will lol :X

Quote Originally Posted by tiandar View Post
    There´s a good chance the fight will get nerfed (hope it doesn´t)
    I don't think so, Blizzard usually leaves the last boss of a tier untouched unless it's just simply unkillable. Heroic Ragnaros (actually all of Heroic Firelands) wasn't nerfed until late Tier 13, and Madness was never really nerfed (unless you count the debuff).

Quote Originally Posted by Lanzal View Post
    Hope it gets nerfed soon, if they cant kill it fast it means I never will lol :X
    Fuck no.

I'm HAPPY this fight is taking so long.

I hope no one downs it until next week.