Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    I don't think so, Blizzard usually leaves the last boss of a tier untouched unless it's just simply unkillable. Heroic Ragnaros (actually all of Heroic Firelands) wasn't nerfed until late Tier 13, and Madness was never really nerfed (unless you count the debuff).
    Im guessing you mean late T12, and even then it wasn't that late. It was nerfed like 1-2 months after firelands was released iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Im guessing you mean late T12, and even then it wasn't that late. It was nerfed like 1-2 months after firelands was released iirc.
    Actually I mixed up Firelands with Tier 11. Tier 11's heroic modes weren't nerfed at all, iirc. As for Firelands, the entire instance was nerfed pretty quickly, though without explanation.

Either way, it still took two months for Blizzard to nerf Heroic Ragnaros, easily regarded as the most challenging fight in all of WoW. I don't foresee them nerfing Heroic Sha of Fear before a guild even kills it, unless the fight is literally impossible, like C'thun.

Deleted
    I wouldn't call changing a boss to make it killable a "nerf". Ragnaros had quite a few fixes before Paragon killed it, and I believe some more shortly afterwards. I doubt they'll specifically nerf Sha at all, it will just get gradually easier with the % buff.

Blood legion has a good 5 hour lead on vodka, and atleast 20 hours on the EU Guilds for the last boss, hopefully they don't push to hard and keep failing on the boss like they did on twin emps

Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    I wouldn't call changing a boss to make it killable a "nerf". Ragnaros had quite a few fixes before Paragon killed it, and I believe some more shortly afterwards. I doubt they'll specifically nerf Sha at all, it will just get gradually easier with the % buff.
    That's sort of my point. People always see Blizzard reducing the damage or HP of a boss as nerf, but usually it's to bring the difficulty more in line with what they originally intended.

An actual nerf in my mind is what we saw happen to Firelands with the 15% reduction across the board, or the buffs that are assumedly being used in every instance this tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we please have Reins of Swift Minion of Sha ???
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    It was already being posted on this thread. It's from Manaflask.
    But any idea who said it? (The first bit about being harder than all those bosses combined). Seems like baseless hype at this point.
    Ashr

I honestly think Blood Legion has this in the back, yes 9 or so other guilds are 3/4 but I think Blood Legion has one competitor and that's Vodka.

Reasons:

1. Blood Legion has the most time on Sha so far. (Vodka ~3hrs 35min less than Blood Legion)

Lei Shi Timed Kills (10 and 25)

Rank 1: Blood Legion (Nov 21st 5:18 GMT) World First Kill
    Rank 2: Vodka (Nov 21 8:43 GMT) ~3hrs 35min behind Blood Legion
    Rank 3: Paragon (Nov 21 17:42 GMT) ~8hrs 59min behind Vodka
    Rank 4: Exorsus (Nov 21 21:01 GMT) ~3hrs 18min behind Paragon
    Rank 5: Method (Nov 21 22:07 GMT) ~1hrs 6min behind Exorsus
    Rank 6: Envy (Nov 22 02:04 GMT) ~ 3hrs 57min behind Method
    Rank 7: Stars (Nov 22 15:25 GMT) ~13hrs 21min behind Envy
    Rank 8: Apex (Nov 22 16:31 GMT) ~1hrs 6min behind Stars
    Rank 9: Wraith (Nov 22 20:20 GMT) ~3hrs 49min behind Apex
    Rank 10: Pulse (Nov 23 01:58 GMT) ~5hrs 38min behind Wraith

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    I honestly think Blood Legion has this in the back, yes 9 or so other guilds are 3/4 but I think Blood Legion has one competitor and that's Vodka.

Reasons:

1. Blood Legion has the most time on Sha so far. (Vodka ~3hrs 35min less than Blood Legion)

You do realise that EU realms come up like 12hrs later than US after maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrr View Post
    But any idea who said it? (The first bit about being harder than all those bosses combined). Seems like baseless hype at this point.
    Usually posters are within experience/veteran raiders, I'm assuming one of the raiders currently fighting Heroic Sha of Fear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post

Reasons:

BL killed Warmaster 2 days before Kin Raiders, still lost Madness by 7 days. Paragon killed Majordomo the same day as Method, killed Ragnaros a week before anyone else.

Anything can happen with these end bosses, previous kill times & experience mean absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    You do realise that EU realms come up like 12hrs later than US after maintenance?
    Correct, Kill dates are kill dates regardless of patches/content release. But we've reached a point in time where US/EU/TW are even now. My post was stating Blood Legion has an upper advantage due to getting Lei Shi killed first making Vodka 3hrs behind them. Given raiders need to sleep, Thanksgiving holiday, I'd say its about even now.

Exorsus-RU
    http://i.imgur.com/7YIrW.jpg

Can someone check if it's shopped please?
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

It's been confirmed as a shop
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus. Half the raid dead within 20 seconds of P2.

Awesome

I like the part where he heals to 66% at phase. So he has 1.92 billion hit points total plus adds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I like the part where he heals to 66% at phase. So he has 1.92 billion hit points total plus adds.
    20min+ enrage? The dps check for 18 minutes seems excessive, something like 93k if you DO NOT count adds. Probably closer to 110k+.

Deleted
    lol, video already removed. that was quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    20min+ enrage? The dps check for 18 minutes seems excessive, something like 93k if you DO NOT count adds. Probably closer to 110k+.

Presumably tuned for 100% full 509 gear and everyone in the raid with four-set bonus + 4 healing.