Deleted

Protection Paladin Guide YouTube video

Hey guys,

I just started doing youtube videos on wow and other games that interest me at the moment. I just made a protection paladin guide on what to reforge and gem in MoP.
    Please comment and give feed back so i can improve!

Hope everyone likes my video and thanks for taking the time to watch it!
    Last edited by mmoc3d485f66f6; 2012-11-23 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Not only is the guide boring but it is wrong as well...

You do not want stamina unless you're already hit and expertise capped. There are no "3 gems" you can only use, there are plenty and it all depends on your current gear.

This guide is fine for "Saturday Stone Guards with friends" but for anything more than this... just... no.

Deleted
    oh thank you for the reply but u didnt hav to b mean about it.

anyway onto the content, i got the info from icy-veins.com and a few other sites. what gearing strategy would u follow?
    links would b great since i will use the info in another video with corrections.

Haste reduces the global cooldown and the cooldown of those abilities. Not just the GCD.

Either go full mastery or full haste. A mix of the two is sub-optimal IMO.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...etzie/advanced

There are a couple more gems that you forgot about, haste/hit for example.

Deleted
    wow thanks butler log! yeah i must of missed that in the video my bad about the GCD.

thanks again ill make a new video and post it in the forum with alterations ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruarda View Post

anyway onto the content, i got the info from icy-veins.com and a few other sites. what gearing strategy would u follow?
    links would b great since i will use the info in another video with corrections.
    I didn't mean to be mean. Icy Veins can quite often be wrong. There's quite a lot of good discussion on these forums (which I assume you've read, as you made a guide). Sacredduty.net and Maintankadin also have a lot of good discussion and theorycrafting.

You want to prioritize hit and exp caps over stamina, and get some once you can hit and exp cap without pure exp and hit gems, etc. etc.

Deleted
    oh no worries Turvakapsu thanks for the help thou and i deffo will check with those sites ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruarda View Post

Icy-Veins is a horrible source of information for protection paladins. I have heard several other classes also complaining about their information not only being single sided, but also just completely wrong.

Guides are guides, not absolute truths. Sometimes the guide creaters has no real idea what they are doing, but just copying other guides just to get their guide out there. It is kinda like the whispering game. If you are going to make a guide you need to do your own research, not just check other guides.