Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/F04qd.jpg?1[IMG]
    I raise your Unicorn mask with creepy horse mask! http://i.imgur.com/kchual.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Still my favourite shirt.

[IMG snip
    I don't think you look old. Your face still looks very soft and youthful. Very attractive imo. Didn't you used to have a different hair color?
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-23 at 07:04 AM.

After 40lbs lost with headset n all
    Last edited by Kopla; 2012-11-23 at 09:04 AM.

Deleted

At the beginning of movember

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Meari if you post your pic I'll post a pic of Taeyeon

Seems like a fair deal.
    I don't see why it's a big deal In a 1104 page thread, we have the full spectrum of looks from the ultra attractive all the way down to the not-as-attractive. Most people fit somewhere in the middle, and there's nothing wrong with that. Even if someone was somehow at the very bottom of the pile, I've yet to see more than a handful of mean spirited comments. Looks are only one aspect of what makes someone who they are. I say go for it
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-23 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I don't think you look old. Your face still looks very soft and youthful. Very attractive imo. Didn't you used to have a different hair color?
    My hair color used to lean a bit more towards darker red than it is now. It's more brown atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hair color used to lean a bit more towards darker red than it is now. It's more brown atm.
    Ah, I see. I must have had you mixed up with someone else because I thought you had a blonde pic in here somewhere. I know you've posted pictures before and saw your hair was darker in this newest one. Looks good, regardless!

Deleted
    Ah, I see. I must have had you mixed up with someone else because I thought you had a blonde pic in here somewhere. I know you've posted pictures before and saw your hair was darker in this newest one. Looks good, regardless!
    It's been 3-4 years since I've been blonde and that's the only time I've ever been blonde. I don't remember if I've posted an older picture or not. My hair also used to be a lot shorter those days, so if you've seen a picture with long blonde hair... You're propably mixing me up with someone else. Thanks anyway!

EDIT: Ohohoh! I think I know which picture you might be refering to! It was the picture I used to reply to a duckface picture where I was tugging a braid?
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-11-23 at 10:38 AM.

Deleted
    Meari if you post your pic I'll post a pic of Taeyeon

Seems like a fair deal.
    Me too!! I'll post a picture of Jessica too!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been 3-4 years since I've been blonde and that's the only time I've ever been blonde. I don't remember if I've posted an older picture or not. My hair also used to be a lot shorter those days, so if you've seen a picture with long blonde hair... You're propably mixing me up with someone else. Thanks anyway!

EDIT: Ohohoh! I think I know which picture you might be refering to! It was the picture I used to reply to a duckface picture where I was tugging a braid?
    Nah, it was the one where you're riding a tricycle on a tightrope over a pit of lava with a Pomeranian tucked beneath each arm. I'm pretty sure it was you.

(yeah, I believe I'm thinking of the one you mentioned)

Deleted
    Nah, it was the one where you're riding a tricycle on a tightrope over a pit of lava with a Pomeranian tucked beneath each arm. I'm pretty sure it was you.

(yeah, I believe I'm thinking of the one you mentioned)
    Here I was hoping I would've done all that amazing stuff and had just forgotten all about it magically.
    Was it this one? It's the only one that comes to mind. That picture still dates to about 3-4 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here I was hoping I would've done all that amazing stuff and had just forgotten all about it magically.
    Was it this one? It's the only one that comes to mind. That picture still dates to about 3-4 years ago.
    Yes, that's the one, but where's the tricycle? Honestly, I really happen to like that hairstyle on you. It's very care free.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-23 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    Yes, that's the one, but where's the tricycle? Honestly, I really happen to like that hairstyle on you. It's very care free.
    I clearly photoshopped the tricycle from that picture so people wouldn't get jealous over it.
    I wasn't actually that fond of the hairstyle, I felt like it was cut too short. I highly doubt I'll cut my hair that short ever again. But thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I clearly photoshopped the tricycle from that picture so people wouldn't get jealous over it.
    I wasn't actually that fond of the hairstyle, I felt like it was cut too short. I highly doubt I'll cut my hair that short ever again. But thanks!
    Haha, solid response. Meh, maybe I just like blondes. In any case, you're welcome

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why it's a big deal In a 1104 page thread, we have the full spectrum of looks from the ultra attractive all the way down to the not-as-attractive. Most people fit somewhere in the middle, and there's nothing wrong with that. Even if someone was somehow at the very bottom of the pile, I've yet to see more than a handful of mean spirited comments. Looks are only one aspect of what makes someone who they are. I say go for it
    I agree!
    I kinda want to post a picture but the main issue is the newest picture of me in existence is ~6years old and from far away. I would have been 16 in that picture.
    I've tried taking pictures with my iphone but they all come out terribly and I auto-delete, I really have no clue how to take a decent photo.

Deleted
    I agree!
    I kinda want to post a picture but the main issue is the newest picture of me in existence is ~6years old and from far away. I would have been 16 in that picture.
    I've tried taking pictures with my iphone but they all come out terribly and I auto-delete, I really have no clue how to take a decent photo.
    Can't you borrow a friend or someone a camera?

I set the bar low that way there is only up to go.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    I set the bar low that way there is only up to go.
    Awww come on, this is not a thread to laugh about other people's appearance!
    Just do it and you will see it's pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PiOchagnon View Post
    Awww come on, this is not a thread to laugh about other people's appearance!
    Just do it and you will see it's pretty fun.
    That was a shot at myself. I posted a picture back on page 1100 :P

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.