10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    I know a few people in these boards who capped expertise with a mixture of 463+ gear. Don't forget that you can gem +320 expertise too. There's an expertise enchant to gloves also. Stuffs like that.
    I have 3 320 expertise gems and the glove enchant, and blues have 160hit/exp. I know I am missing a big chunk with the Klaxxi-Revered legs, but even those won't get me to cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I have 3 320 expertise gems and the glove enchant, and blues have 160hit/exp. I know I am missing a big chunk with the Klaxxi-Revered legs, but even those won't get me to cap.
    I capped before I was 463. Do you have a Ghost Iron Dragonling? 600 expertise adds quite a lot.

EDIT: Also, your armory would help.
    Last edited by Kanadei; 2012-11-22 at 03:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could be of more help right now in regards to "I'm geared like this, what extra can I do?" but unfortuantely seeing as I'm unable to play until 15th December, I won't be able to get too involved in that. Don't fear, I still check this guide daily It shall not be neglected!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    It'd be nice for people to show their armories when they ask for tips on how to get more of something. Would really help. Getting to the cap with that item level should really not be a problem, though.

Deleted
    One thing to remember aswell is that gearing for 10 and 25 man as tank is very very different, so if you want help, state raid size you are in.
    Armory link as said above.
    Also helpful to say what your having problems with.

Deleted
    At which point should I use HotR over CS? 2+ targets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Satchel View Post
    At which point should I use HotR over CS? 2+ targets?
    Yeah. 10chars

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 03:04 PM ----------

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86042/ja...oteer-figurine

I'm wondering whether I should replace my Lessons of the Darkmaster with this? (I'm a haste monster, so yeah.)

Armoury link is in my signature xoxoxo

I'm using it, it puts me at just over 30% spell haste, so I get the 7th SS shield, and 9 shields with bloodlust.

I'm hoping to get the haste proc trinket from Terrace of Endless Springs at some point, that one procs for 6100 (6900 on normal) haste rating (16.24% haste!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    [/COLOR]http://www.wowhead.com/item=86042/ja...oteer-figurine

I'm wondering whether I should replace my Lessons of the Darkmaster with this? (I'm a haste monster, so yeah.)

Armoury link is in my signature xoxoxo
    Personally, I do not really like the haste procs. I prefer having static haste. I am using Lei-Shin ofc, and the second trinket is being swapped around alot between MoBI, Stamina, PvP Trink <3<3<3<3 and sometimes the strength+haste proc trink from Lei-Shi.

The strength+haste proc trink I mostly use for fights with low vengeance with increases the value of strength alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Personally, I do not really like the haste procs. I prefer having static haste. I am using Lei-Shin ofc, and the second trinket is being swapped around alot between MoBI, Stamina, PvP Trink <3<3<3<3 and sometimes the strength+haste proc trink from Lei-Shi.

The strength+haste proc trink I mostly use for fights with low vengeance with increases the value of strength alot.
    Jade Charioteer is a /use trinket, not a procc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Jade Charioteer is a /use trinket, not a procc.
    Which is basically the same except you have full control on when it procs instead of a timer to look at.
    Still does not make it static.

What it does mean, though, is that you get 3-4 times the amount of haste rating you would if it were static, and you can get 45 (47 if you have the "right" amount of haste) seconds of each minute covered by the haste boosted Sacred Shield by refreshing just before the 15 seconds expires.

Deleted
    I would rather take the cooldown than static haste (for quite obvious reasons).

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    As in 463 heroic or raid heroic?
    463 heroic, I think talking about heroic raid gear in this context would be somewhat pointless

but yes, I'm capped without too much difficulty using the dragonling, exp trinket (reforged) and 2 expertise gems

Deleted

Zonpakuto

I have a lvl 89 Pootec Pally
    My HP is at 3ook but my DPS is only 2.5k I was told this was bad veary BAD I have not done a lot of the dungeons because I dont think I have the DPS for it. What do I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Pickletic View Post
    I have a lvl 89 Pootec Pally
    My HP is at 3ook but my DPS is only 2.5k I was told this was bad veary BAD I have not done a lot of the dungeons because I dont think I have the DPS for it. What do I need to do?
    Try reading the guide in the first post of this thread, and then read the guide in my signature, and then if you still have any questions, post again?

Hey guys, nice thread...
    I wanted some advice on increasing my DPS as a pala tank. Currently I'm doing around 30k-35k using SoI.
    In case its showing my dps gear, here are some stats: (cant post link to armory, new user.. my toon name is BeeTailLight on Auchindoun EU)
    Was mastery specced, changed to Haste just now.
    Ilvl 477, Hit capped, Hard Exp capped, 6% Haste (16% Spell haste with SoI), 15% Mastery

Just wanna get some opinions as to what I can improve stat wise (obviously need better gear as i'm still logging around 463 gear)...

Also, wanted to know what you think about the dragonling trinket. For starter raid setups its pretty sweet as you get 1800 Sec stat, but what would be a better replacement going further into raiding (along a better stamina trinket)?

Thanks
    Last edited by BeeTailJuice; 2012-11-25 at 01:04 AM.

Deleted
    The dragonling trinket is awesome. The only drawback is that it kinda locks up a trinket slot. I like to be able to swap out trinkets, but as you will probably have hit+exp tinkers in it, it makes it very hard to swap it out on fights where you want another trinket.

If you have chosen to go for a haste build, there is only two questions you need to ask yourself - Do you value stamina over haste or not?

If you choose to value haste of stamina. Go to askmrrobot, load your character and put in the following stat weigths:

Note: These stat weights are very basic, without any real weigth behind the stats, other than simply making it prioritize certain stats over others.

Hit: 1.1
    Exp: 1.09
    Haste: 0.8
    Stamina: 1
    Mastery: 0.7
    Dodge: 0.5
    Parry: 0.49

Or something similar to that.
    If you chose to value stamina more, simply put haste at 0.74

This will cause you to gem stamina over haste.

The values are not perfect, but they will basically force your character to value:
    Hit+exp caps
    Haste or stamina gemming depending on 0.74 or 0.8 value on stamina

Other then that, work on your rotation, practice and get better. That is the best tip I can give you.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2012-11-25 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Haste: 1
    Stamina: 0.74
    Mastery: 0.8
    Dodge: 0.5
    Parry: 0.49
    Putting those stats in would make askmrrobot to make you gem for haste after hit and exp, instead of stamina. It would make you enchant haste and mastery instead of stamina too, and it would favour parry over dodge, which is really wrong.

If we want stamina instead of haste, it should be higher up in the priority. It will still reforge haste where it can without losing hit and expertise caps, but will favour stamina where it can. Something like this would make more sense:

Dodge: 0.3
    Parry: 0.5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Putting those stats in would make askmrrobot to make you gem for haste after hit and exp, instead of stamina. It would make you enchant haste and mastery instead of stamina too, and it would favour parry over dodge, which is really wrong.

If we want stamina instead of haste, it should be higher up in the priority. It will still reforge haste where it can without losing hit and expertise caps, but will favour stamina where it can. Something like this would make more sense:

Dodge: 0.3
    Parry: 0.5
    Given I was kinda tired when I wrote what I wrote. But was not that exactly what I said? I wait, I see that I said switch stamina to 0.8 to gem for stamina. Yeah you are completely correct. However your values will also gem for haste since haste gems are 320 stats instead of 240.
    You need to switch stamina to 1 and haste to 0.74

I am not used to using askmrrobot and similar :S Never use those things for my gear on my main
    Also why would it favor parry over dodge if dodge is at 0.5 and parry is at 0.49?
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2012-11-25 at 02:14 PM.