Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Don't you guys see what's happening? bliz is slowly removing rogues from the game. They used to be fun and somewhat unique and now, no matter what, there is always another class that can do what a rogue does except they do it better.

Here's a few examples:

Rogues used to be the stealthy class, now it seems like every other class have some sort of invisibility, I'm not that familiar with most other classes in mop but im pretty sure I just saw a priest vanish -.-

As for melee class with energy, well monks pretty much replaced the rogue in PvE, I'm pretty sure feral druids do better dps as well. So what's the point playing rogue?

And what I personally find most annoying is the pending changes I've heard of like "decrease blind cooldown" and "buff wound poison dmg by 33%" SERIOUSLY, WHO THE F*CK CARES?! What we need is higher dps, and guess what.. WOUND POISON IS USELESS, theres barely any rogue playing PvP anymore cause we fucking suck at it, any green geared warrior can just press 2 buttons and we are as good as dead while we need every possible cooldown (I'm talking shadow blades and shadow dance) to be able to outdps second wind, its pathetic.

So, what we need. MORE DPS, in both PvE and PvP. THANK YOU!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavax View Post
    Don't you guys see what's happening? bliz is slowly removing rogues from the game. They used to be fun and somewhat unique and now, no matter what, there is always another class that can do what a rogue does except they do it better.

Here's a few examples:

Rogues used to be the stealthy class, now it seems like every other class have some sort of invisibility, I'm not that familiar with most other classes in mop but im pretty sure I just saw a priest vanish -.-

As for melee class with energy, well monks pretty much replaced the rogue in PvE, I'm pretty sure feral druids do better dps as well. So what's the point playing rogue?

And what I personally find most annoying is the pending changes I've heard of like "decrease blind cooldown" and "buff wound poison dmg by 33%" SERIOUSLY, WHO THE F*CK CARES?! What we need is higher dps, and guess what.. WOUND POISON IS USELESS, theres barely any rogue playing PvP anymore cause we fucking suck at it, any green geared warrior can just press 2 buttons and we are as good as dead while we need every possible cooldown (I'm talking shadow blades and shadow dance) to be able to outdps second wind, its pathetic.

So, what we need. MORE DPS, in both PvE and PvP. THANK YOU!
    No, we don't need more dps on PvE, we need to have some annoying and outdated mechanics tweaked and a fix to our scaling issues. As it is now, having some damage buffs would only makes us totally overpowered when scaling kicks in.

Quote Originally Posted by Linneth View Post
    No, we don't need more dps on PvE, we need to have some annoying and outdated mechanics tweaked and a fix to our scaling issues. As it is now, having some damage buffs would only makes us totally overpowered when scaling kicks in.
    I agree with you on the outdated mechaincs part, as I just got back into MoP and my cata rotation is pretty much the same except for shadow blades pop every 3 minutes, but please do explain what you mean by "fix to our scaling issues". Cause as it is now a bis geared rogue doesent stand a chance against a decent mage on the meters. So the scaling seems fine, just overall dmg output that is low, since bad geared rogues = low dps, bis rogue = decent dps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavax View Post
    I agree with you on the outdated mechaincs part, as I just got back into MoP and my cata rotation is pretty much the same except for shadow blades pop every 3 minutes, but please do explain what you mean by "fix to our scaling issues". Cause as it is now a bis geared rogue doesent stand a chance against a decent mage on the meters. So the scaling seems fine, just overall dmg output that is low, since bad geared rogues = low dps, bis rogue = decent dps.
    Simply put, our dps is more sensitive to ilvl boosts than any other class in the game (it's been like that since forever, so I'm pretty confident that this will also apply now). That means that if we're, for example, top 7 on t14hc gear, we'll be top 3 on t15hc gear, and we'll most likely be top dps de facto on t16hc because we gain more dps from gear than other classes.

This is also one of the reasons damage got out of control on PvP the previous season (Vial is at fault here, as well), we received some damage buffs early on the expansion, scaling got out of control at the end of the expansion.

What I mean about fixing our scaling issues is that they need to address our scaling so it's more similar to the others. That way we should'nt underperform with early expansion gear and outperform with late expansion gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Linneth View Post
    Simply put, our dps is more sensitive to ilvl boosts than any other class in the game (it's been like that since forever, so I'm pretty confident that this will also apply now). That means that if we're, for example, top 7 on t14hc gear, we'll be top 3 on t15hc gear, and we'll most likely be top dps de facto on t16hc because we gain more dps from gear than other classes.
    You can clearly see it's dev's fault if rogue gear scaling is so heavy making them go from cr*p at expansion start to godmode at expansion end, this time i don't think i'm gonna wait again 7-8 months for my class to be viable again, rogue design needs to be deeply looked at by someone who's not GC since the only thing he seems to care about rogues is trolling them on Twitter...

I could prob say the same to dks, ZERO CHANGES; but personally i find rogues to be a threat, there fine where they are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    So... The "moderate changes to mobility" are... No changes whatsoever...?
    well they might be adding support for more than 2 cores which will help fps which could possibly allow us to react faster thereby moving to our target faster.. think we will still be waiting a while tho