... LastLast
    no its not my opinion

if someone wants a port to dalaran you give them one

they are the disabled ones

your a fucking mage act like one

or bloody roll warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    But isn't this a game? Aren't we meant to have fun? I had fun at the expense of one other persons fun. I'm not debating this. But TOXICITY is a harsh word to use to describe it, lol. Maybe take this game a bit less seriously, yeah?
    Yes, this is a game we are meant to have fun in. Because it's not just you that is meant to have fun, ruining other's fun is not the intent of us having fun you seem to be aware of.

Calling it toxicity is not as serious as the amount of time you have now spent talking about it.

You are exactly what is wrong with wow community, when you hear people complain about it. You are the sort of person who recognizes that we are playing a game for fun, but are willing to ruin other's fun for amusement.
    Last edited by Felya; 2012-11-23 at 04:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You certainly can. But let me tell you, if you choose to 'hate' people because of petty things like this, you will slowly turn into a life hating miser (if you haven't already.) Learn to take things as they come, and really, to hate someone or a group of people because they are fooling around in a video game, I advise you to take a few steps back, a deep breath, and adjust.
    Nah, I'd just say he hates it when little children do stupid shit that wastes a bunch of peoples time, including my own. I pay $15 a month to play this thing and enjoy myself, not spend my free time dealing with time-wasting BS. As long as you didn't put the portal right on top of the feast or something, then whatever. The paladin was stupid for clicking it. But doing the shit in LFR needs to stop. It's already painful enough without adding more mouth breathers to the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by TrapTripper View Post
    no its not my opinion

if someone wants a port to dalaran you give them one

they are the disabled ones

your a fucking mage act like one

or bloody roll warlock
    Funny is subjective. I submit that placing portals, wanted or not, is the epitome of 'acting like a mage'. They are not 'disabled' as you call them, they have the option to move around the planet via boats, zeppelins, flightpaths and other NPC portals. I feel no remorse anymore, so the initial point of this post I suppose is now moot.

Funny is subjective. I submit that placing portals, wanted or not, is the epitome of 'acting like a mage'. They are not 'disabled' as you call them, they have the option to move around the planet via boats, zeppelins, flightpaths and other NPC portals. I feel no remorse anymore, so the initial point of this post I suppose is now moot.
    so if someone wants a port you send them to exodar?

your a funny man i WISH i could be like you

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Yes, this is a game we are meant to have fun in. Because it's not just you that is meant to have fun, ruining other's fun is not the intent of us having fun you seem to be aware of.

Calling it toxicity is not as serious as the amount of time you have now spent talking about it.

You are exactly what is wrong with wow community, when you hear people complain about it. You are the sort of person who recognizes that we are playing a game for fun, but are willing to ruin other's fun for amusement.
    And once again I counterpoint with the fact that people like you who take things far too seriously ruin the fun of those of us that understand this is a game and not a full time job. Lighten the fuck up. And if I was the only person posting in this thread I'd agree to the bolded statement. But as I currently am replying to people posting in the thread about it, well, I can hardly be to blame, can I?

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 04:56 PM ----------

so if somewone wants a port you send them to exodar?

your a funny man i WISH i could be like you
    There is truth to this statement. I don't doubt for a second you wish you didn't take this game so seriously, but I guess being a super hardcore like yourself, its all you have left in the world, eh?

oh i diddnt realise that this was just a GAME to you

and that you cheat and steal in games right?

and you port people to places there not wanting?

thats right your bad at the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    The paladin was stupid for clicking it. But doing the shit in LFR needs to stop. It's already painful enough without adding more mouth breathers to the mix.
    It's malicious versus not paying attention. You assume the Paladin is stupid, but the op's actions were malicious.

It's malicious versus not paying attention. You assume the Paladin is stupid, but the op's actions were malicious.
    Eh, malicious may have been a bad word choice. Did I place it down hoping someone would click on it and die? Absolutely. But all in fun. Malicious tends to swing toward the 'I dislike this person and wish to cause him harm' side of the spectrum. I've placed it many times with no one clicking it at all, how am I supposed to know 1 ret paladin out of the 72 people in lfr I had grouped with up to that point would click it? It was a pleasant surprise, to be sure.

If people are being douches you can do it just fine in my opinion, but to get an innocent player kicked from a LFG because he got trolled is not okay in any shape or form imo.

oh i diddnt realise that this was just a GAME to you

and that you cheat and steal in games right?

and you port people to places there not wanting?

thats right your bad at the game
    I'm bad at the game now because I placed a portal that led to someone getting killed? Man, you have a firm grip on reality. You are just making yourself look silly as fuck at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    And once again I counterpoint with the fact that people like you who take things far too seriously ruin the fun of those of us that understand this is a game and not a full time job.
    That's not a counter point, it's a response to your actions. Using that as a counterpoint, is pretty much saying that not only are you doing this, you can't handle the response.

It's just like saying 'people like me take it too seriously', while being the one that needed to go on a forum to clear his conscience and has posted for 8 pages about it. What makes me too serious, the fact that you started a thread that poped on top of mmo-champ page and I clicked it? Who do you think is taking this too seriously? Self awareness is pretty cool...

I camp people lower than me coz its just a game and im getting my jollies

I roll need because I can and thats the way blizz made the game

I port people to their doom because its only a game and they should laugh

I pay to loose and not take the game seriously

I pay $15 a month to laugh at stupid people who I think there gonna be my friends but I dont know what im doing wrong

Please tell me why I should not lift my girlfriends skirt on a date

please tell me why i should not port people to their doom

im 12 and what is this world

Love the neutrality on the poll, its like asking if you love to have fun or that you're a boring person that can't laugh with anything.
    OT: Good joke, but I would be seriously mad if someone would do that to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bad at the game now because I placed a portal that led to someone getting killed? Man, you have a firm grip on reality. You are just making yourself look silly as fuck at this point.
    If the point of the game is for 'we' to have fun. You ruining someone's fun, should mean you are bad at the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's certainly a bit evil, I'd never do it myself and I'd never click it myself but I'd surely laugh at those that did.

This week while waiting for the Elegon encounter in LFR someone said in /say "Oh darnit they changed it, you can't jump down the hole anymore" before the floor came up. Needless to say, about three seconds later, we saw two very dead raid members.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone manage to have similar fun with the Puntable Marmot in LFR before they nerfed the poor little guy? Stick that down in front of a raid boss and watch curiosity lead to a random person right clicking it and sprinting right in to the bosses fist, just after they kick that little guy across the room.

Can't do that any more
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

That's not a counter point, it's a response to your actions. Using that as a counterpoint, is pretty much saying that not only are you doing this, you can't handle the response.

It's just like saying 'people like me take it too seriously', while being the one that needed to go on a forum to clear his conscience and has posted for 8 pages about it. What makes me too serious, the fact that you started a thread that poped on top of mmo-champ page and I clicked it? Who do you think is taking this too seriously? Self awareness is pretty cool...
    Initially I posted because I did feel bad for the paladin that lost his LFR spot because of my shenanigans. But you are not the first, (perhaps the most well spoken, I will give you that) and won't be the last to shake your virtual finger at me and tell me 'bad doggie'. After being a part of the 8 pages discussing this I have all but lost my pity for the paladin and now realize the true issue is people LIKE you that take this game too seriously, as much as you try to persuade me that people like ME are the ones ruining the game by injecting humor into it.

Like a few others have posted in this thread, I didn't code the spell. I merely learned it and casted it in a raid environment. If I am truly ruining this game, I ask you, what was Blizzard doing adding this wonderful trolling tool into the game in the first place?

I'm going to vote for C. It is funny but doing it in a LFR with 24 other strangers is not the time and place for it. Do it with friends and/or guildies. One of my forger guildies did this all the time. You learn pretty quickly to watch out for portals and it was usually funny when people fall for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by velghus View Post
    Love the neutrality on the poll, its like asking if you love to have fun or that you're a boring person that can't laugh with anything.
    The dude who started it, is complaining that people are taking this game too seriously. When he started the thread because his conscience needed clearing. It's par for the course...