Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Best mop pvp healer

Whos the best pvp healer so far? IMO its resto druids

10+ Year Old Account
    shadow priest

Resto Druids, Mistweavers, Warriors, Shadow Priest

Resto Druids or shamans?

Going to go with Shadow Priests on this one.

Deleted
    Mistweavers for bgs resto shamans for everything and druids because they are annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto shamans are the #1 healers in the game hands down.

Almost everybody TBH. Healing itself is out of control IMO. Its gotten to the point where more healers = Greater chance to win. Let alone the insane healing wars and hybrids have.
    Had arenas agains 2 holy pals and an enhance. Could NOT beat them because no one could die
    Had a WSG the other day that they roflstomped us BC 6 of them were heals. Literally impossible to kill anyone. If we did manage to kill someone, by the time we'd kill someone else, the first kill could be back from GY. Our entire team couldnt kill FC, was only matter of time for one or 2 of their DPS to be able to kill our FC.
    Do you like daggers?

First off, I'll keep myself from answering warrior (which is the easy target atm for any topic pretty much) or shadow priest (though it's tru they heal too much).

Seriously then :
    - Disc priests are weak atm (maybe in 5v5 with another healer, but they're getting gibbed by one DPS, so three in their face ?)
    - Holypal are where healers should be imo
    - Druid seems weak (I mean good mobility and everything but hots heal for shit and the "burst healing" seems a bit low)
    - Shamans are really the top of the bunch if well played. So much CDs, NsHex, SLT, etc.
    - I won't say anything on monks I have no idea on their gamestyle, I tend to nuke them, but no idea how they play, so no idea if they do it correctly.

My opinion™
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Deleted
    There's a topic about this on arenajunkies if you are interrested (obviously arena pov): http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/23...hamans-nerfed/ (notice all the shamans mentioning other healers, and obviously all the people saying monk/disc priests are just trolling because of bad state of balance).

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto shaman, imo.

Shaman #1
    Druid #2
    Holy Paladin #3
    Mistweaver #4
    Priest #999

Deleted
    Resto Shaman
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Druid
    Disc Priest/Monks

This is according to high end teams in 3v3 brackets and also arena tournaments highest teams.

Anyone saying the opposite is trolling or has no clue what they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    Resto shamans are the #1 healers in the game hands down.
    This. I lol'd when my friends rsham dropped an 800k instant heal in an arena.

with the totem change: druids went from the best overall healer to hands down the best: previous due to the 15cd super burst healing and tremor totem rshaman where the best in 3s, now they are just going to get trained into the ground.

R. Shaman easily, even with the totem change they're still edging out Druids, who are second. Then pallies in a solid third, followed by monks with priests bringing up the rear. It's funny because I'm willing to put money that by the end of the expansion disc is on top again, always seems to go this way. Druids are the only ones constantly in the top two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadgazm View Post
    R. Shaman easily, even with the totem change they're still edging out Druids, who are second. Then pallies in a solid third, followed by monks with priests bringing up the rear. It's funny because I'm willing to put money that by the end of the expansion disc is on top again, always seems to go this way. Druids are the only ones constantly in the top two.
    Except that in cataclysm rdruids were the worst by far

shaman>paladin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>druid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>priest/monk

@ 5.1 paladin>shaman>>>>>>>>druid>>>>>priest/monk

Rshams for any comp

Resto druid for Wizard comps
    Hpally for melee cleaves
    Disc priest for RMP (and that is all)

Shaman by far, paladin is probably next. Druids will probably scrape back up there once burst (especially aoe burst, eg. chaos wave) is toned down, but they just don't have the burst heal capability of shaman or paladin. Shaman is so much ahead of the rest though with amazing burst heals (unleashed fury), spirit link and a plethora of control spells/totems. There is a reason why we didn't see any other healers in the world tournament. Once the season settles down and players stop team hopping expect to see mostly shamans at the top.