Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Season 2 was just confirmed recently as far as I know!
    There's going to be a second game?

Oh boy! Oh boy!

I want it!

Okay, will this game be with Clem, as in, you playing her? I wonder... Not sure if that would be a good idea or not but it's something I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Oh boy! Oh boy!

I want it!

Okay, will this game be with Clem, as in, you playing her? I wonder... Not sure if that would be a good idea or not but it's something I wouldn't mind.
    Someone mentioned to me that there was leaked screenshots with Clementine in them, but they told me that as far as they could tell, it isn't completely obvious if you play as her or not. Then again, they could just be bullshitting me entirely, so who knows? I don't think I would mind playing as her either. I definitely want to see her in-game though, either way.

Deleted
    Picked it up in the steam sale, completed it yesterday (played 15 hours in less than 2 days :P), absolutely loved it.

I can just suggest everyone who's just remotely interested in this kind of game to get it in the steam autumn sale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Someone mentioned to me that there was leaked screenshots with Clementine in them, but they told me that as far as they could tell, it isn't completely obvious if you play as her or not. Then again, they could just be bullshitting me entirely, so who knows? I don't think I would mind playing as her either. I definitely want to see her in-game though, either way.
    I wouldn't mind myself if we played as her, but atleast I'd like her to make an appearance, attention, an appearance, not through the entire game, that is, if we don't play as her.

I don't really know how she will play out if we don't play as her, assuming she appears in the second game. Meh, I don't know. We'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never cried so hard at a video game. That final scene with Clem and Lee is just horrible in such a good way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I've never cried so hard at a video game. That final scene with Clem and Lee is just horrible in such a good way.
    Yeah, that is one of the best parts of the game, so sad, yet so good.

Feels. ;_;

Deleted
    It's just plain amazing, this game is just a brilliant piece of art.

Deleted
    Would love to play this all the way through, But every time a new cut scene or a QTE starts the game will freeze and skip all over the place. Which usually ends up with me dying or the cut scene being missed.

I Don't have any issues with any other games. And I have a pretty up to date PC and game library
    Last edited by mmoc1b038f5651; 2012-11-25 at 12:15 PM.

Even if you hate pewdiepie, its interesting watching him play this. He goes from his typical hyper, random, picking dialogue choices because they're funniest/entertaining to being totally absorbed, utterly protective of Clem, and has real trouble at times with his choices. Later on choices in other games he'd probably take and laugh at the outcome, in this he cant bring himself to take. And in the last scene, he COMPLETELY breaks down, full on sobbing, so much so that it looks like he dives off camera to do it.

I've seen him play To The Moon, which is a real tearjerker, and he didnt really go past welling up slightly. Its a testament to Telltales storytelling that I dont know many people where this game hasnt affected them similarly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    You know, at some point, Hitler was "just a beta" and people didn't stop him... then he went live.
    Just saying.
    MMO Champ forums - where Cata is comparable to Hitler.

Anybody had an issue with the game saying something went wrong, and when you start it again, it's not in full screen, haven't saved your settings, and most importantly, doesn't show your saved games, even though I can find them all in my documents? It's extremely annoying, and the fixes I've seen works for very few people, and makes you install other programs, which I don't trust.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Anybody had an issue with the game saying something went wrong, and when you start it again, it's not in full screen, haven't saved your settings, and most importantly, doesn't show your saved games, even though I can find them all in my documents? It's extremely annoying, and the fixes I've seen works for very few people, and makes you install other programs, which I don't trust.
    I never had a problem like that while playing.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? Or repair if there's an option to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by russykh View Post
    Even if you hate pewdiepie, its interesting watching him play this. He goes from his typical hyper, random, picking dialogue choices because they're funniest/entertaining to being totally absorbed, utterly protective of Clem, and has real trouble at times with his choices. Later on choices in other games he'd probably take and laugh at the outcome, in this he cant bring himself to take. And in the last scene, he COMPLETELY breaks down, full on sobbing, so much so that it looks like he dives off camera to do it.

I've seen him play To The Moon, which is a real tearjerker, and he didnt really go past welling up slightly. Its a testament to Telltales storytelling that I dont know many people where this game hasnt affected them similarly.
    I call it acting. Not all YouTubers are truthful, a lot of it is acting, and a person like Pewdiepie seems like a shining example of an acting youtuber.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 04:10 PM ----------

I never had a problem like that while playing.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? Or repair if there's an option to do it.
    Where would a repair option be? But I'm trying to uninstall it now, just need to find a proper place for my save files.

EDIT: Didn't work.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2012-11-25 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    Where would a repair option be? But I'm trying to uninstall it now, just need to find a proper place for my save files.

EDIT: Didn't work.
    If there's a repair option, it should be where you installed the game, Program Files or something but I'm not really sure if there's even a repair option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I call it acting. Not all YouTubers are truthful, a lot of it is acting, and a person like Pewdiepie seems like a shining example of an acting youtuber.
    Hahaha no. Anyone who doesn't cry at the ending scene of this game after playing the whole thing is either heartless or really good at masking their emotions. I can tell you from watching Pewdie's final walking dead video that it was genuine, he was even embarrassed about it afterwards and as a result didn't say much after the credits. Pewdie isn't this fake, stupid guy like certain other big youtubers. He's a good guy who simply has an immature sense of humor.

Oh boy! Oh boy!

I want it!

Calling it now, the second season will involve you playing as Clem looking after Christa and Omid's child. If you think about it, by the end of the season they did literally nothing relating to Christa's pregnancy and it hardly factors into the story at all. Just screams of foreshadowing to me.

Deleted
    Just finished it today (after buying it a long time ago, damn slacking).
    What a piece of art, absolutely amazing. Even though I loved Heavy Rain, this game just smashes it in the 'emotional' department (and I love Heavy Rain).

I'm a bit worried though, I'm not sure if I want a sequel. The ending is just perfect, really really hope they manage to keep up the high level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeasacar View Post
    Calling it now, the second season will involve you playing as Clem looking after Christa and Omid's child. If you think about it, by the end of the season they did literally nothing relating to Christa's pregnancy and it hardly factors into the story at all. Just screams of foreshadowing to me.
    It's a possibility.

Also, I only figured she was pregnant when they got trapped in that house son the attic, lol, took me a while to figure it out.

Also, can anyone tell me what's the name of the credit's song? I searched but found nothing.

._.

Also, can anyone tell me what's the name of the credit's song? I searched but found nothing.

._.
    "Take Us Back" by Alela Diane

At first I was wondering what the song's name was aswell, it was beautifull when I first heard it after completing the game. I listened it all trough the ending credits, and suprisingly got an extra scene with Clem walking on the countryside. I've found the songs name on the Walking Dead wiki.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    At first I was wondering what the song's name was aswell, it was beautifull when I first heard it after completing the game. I listened it all trough the ending credits, and suprisingly got an extra scene with Clem walking on the countryside. I've found the songs name on the Walking Dead wiki.
    Thanks!

Yes, this music was fundamental and it fit super well with my ending, or anyone else's I believe. Very beautiful song.

I also got that ending with Clem walking on the countryside. She sit on some branch tree and saw two people on the horizon, I'm assuming it's Christa and Omid.

Ending discussion.
    I would hope it's Christa and Omid, I don't want absolutely everyone gone in season 2

@Maj that song was played a few times before the final ending :3

Season 2 discussion.
    I highly doubt Clem will be the main character in season 2 she may have a playable role but even that is stretching it, it's taboo to depict children dying or killing in games which is why you didn't actually see Duck get bit like other characters along with this you didn't see Duck be put out.