Deleted
    Firefox ahri is the best looking skin for her in my opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by That one guy View Post
    I can't decide between Midnight Ahri and Foxfire,I like each one quite a bit and was thinking about getting them both,but dunno if it's worth it :/
    Which one do you believe looks cooler ingame and suits Ahri's theme more?:P
    IMO Foxfire looks tons better than Midnight - but I have a thing for redheads and I'm a pyromaniac, so I might be biased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by That one guy View Post
    Once a skin question popped up,I am gonna take the chance and also express mine :$
    I can't decide between Midnight Ahri and Foxfire,I like each one quite a bit and was thinking about getting them both,but dunno if it's worth it :/
    Which one do you believe looks cooler ingame and suits Ahri's theme more?:P
    Foxfire by a mile.

Then add Chrome Rammus, Safari Caitlyn, Opera Sona (iirc) and Netscape Nautilus.

Deleted
    What mid champs would ye recommend for me?
    I personally like champs like Anivia, Annie, Morgana and Karthus and I own all of them. Also, I'd rather one that isn't 6300 IP :L

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmeh View Post
    I personally like champs like Anivia, Annie, Morgana and Karthus and I own all of them. Also, I'd rather one that isn't 6300 IP :L

Thanks in advance
    Ryze but the rest of the good ones are expensive IP wise.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks in advance
    Lux, Swain, Ryze.

or less seen picks:
    Fiddle, LeBlanc, Malzahar

Deleted
    I've already tried fiddle and I didn't like him at all :/ Thanks for the suggestions ^^
    One last thing. What do ye think of Gragas?

Deleted
    One last thing. What do ye think of Gragas?
    Great champion and not too hard to play. He has good wave clear and farming abilities and he is an exceptional good ganker. Also snowballs very hard
    You can pretty much instagib squishy champs from midgame on especially if you build a dfg. His ult is a gamechanger too but it can backfire on you aswell since you may end up saving the enemy from your team if you use it wrong.

Thanks in advance
    Diana, Cassiopeia, Orianna, Katarina, Zyra all great mids

Will be missed ~

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    Diana, Cassiopeia, Orianna, Katarina, Zyra all great mids
    Orianna has a highass learning curve, cassio has a high learning curve too, but not as high as Orianna tho

How is Ryze in early game?
    I just started playing, and decided to check out the intermediate level bots.
    I kept dying to Fiddle because he kept fearing/silencing and siphon my health.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbites View Post
    How is Ryze in early game?
    I just started playing, and decided to check out the intermediate level bots.
    I kept dying to Fiddle because he kept fearing/silencing and siphon my health.
    Ryze is ok early game, can normally win trades, mid game he is pretty weak, and late game he is incredibly strong.

How is Zyra and Darius early, mid and late game?

Im thinking in getting one of them. I know darius potential to ks and zyra can be more complicated.

Deleted
    Darius... he pretty much destroys at every stage of the game, but excels mid-late game.

The beauty of him is he requires next to no items to deal insane damage, due to his bleed passive, physical, magic and true damage.
    There's no easy way to build defenses against him, and he will wreck your shit even if he goes full tanky.
    The best way to counter him is either by counterpicking, or just simply trying to get your jungler to gank him and snowball out of control.

The bad thing about him is yes, his ult will killsteal. So only you will be fed on your team in fights, obviously leaving your team at a heavy disadvantage because once they shut YOU down, the whole team will fall in seconds after, unless you can do a penta-dunk.

Zyra... conflicting opinions on her, she is basically a top tier support right now, even more so if you can go AP hybrid by snowballing, but as for a mid laner, it's just not even worth thinking about as there are SO SO many better champions.

I feel that Zyra is kinda like Heimerdinger. They both have their little pets (turrets/plants), but once those are gone, you're screwed. You have your E, but that's it.

Only bad Dariuses take all the kills. You don't automatically use the ultimate. But it's useful for killing people getting away, or taking kills from people you KNOW are going to be useless. Experienced people spot those guys pretty quick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Zyra... conflicting opinions on her, she is basically a top tier support right now, even more so if you can go AP hybrid by snowballing, but as for a mid laner, it's just not even worth thinking about as there are SO SO many better champions.
    I completely disagree with this, but of course it's my opinion from playing her. I agree that she's a good support, but I think she's also a great mid. From level 2 on her harass is insane (I start e, and then w), basically fire e, then put two w's under it. While the champ is (slowly!) walking away from the plants, you have time for plenty of autoattacks (and even q if you're higher level than 2). You can stop jungler ganks easily with e (and w if necessary), and if they do decide to dive you can root them in place with e and ult, and if the tower doesn't kill them off (while you died), you can kill them with your passive.

I think she has a really good kit and plenty of damage, and haven't been bullied out of lane by many champions at all mid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I feel that Zyra is kinda like Heimerdinger. They both have their little pets (turrets/plants), but once those are gone, you're screwed. You have your E, but that's it.
    Heimer doesn't necessarily have to rely entirely on his turrets though. Leave him alone while he spams rockets on your team for long enough and that's all he needs to do. Unless you hit a ton of people with Zyra's Q you can't really say the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    How is draven?
    Absolutely ridiculous damage early on, the axe mini-game is actually pretty fun to play too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    How is draven?
    Imho he is the hardest ad carry to learn properly but is rewarding at the same time.
    Unlike Ezreal, Corki and graves you cant reposition yourself as easy as you might wish so positioning is a lot more important in Draven than on the those Champs i mentioned. Basicly Draven's role is to be the biggest bully possible in the laning phase. His early game damage is insane due to spinning axe and wicked blades but if youre not adapted to his playstyle it can be hard to catch those axes and to determine how to control the direction the axes are flying after you hit an enemy.

So when you are really good with Draven and got a proper team that can protect you, you are going to rape the shit outta people.

It sucks because i want to try him out before buying (because ive heard he's hard to play) but i would love a ADC that does physical damage and bleed etc. not to mention he just looks too fun