I'm so bad with this subject...

Maybe I should quit WoW

+ 24

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I would much rather be fat than what I am now. The world treats skinny people AND fat people poorly and they both deserve to be treated with respect.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I don't really fit the description of a "regular" bodytype, thanks to my genes. My body is a bit funkily shaped, I really even can't be all skinny... Not even in the typical standard.
    + 15
    I can't be skinny either.
    I was chubby when I was really little, then became really skinny and lanky as a young kid, became kinda chubby from middle school to high school then right after high school I started becoming stalky and muscular.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Oh I know. For me, I'd rather be too skinny than what I am (Note, I'm like 5'10ish. 200-210ish iirc?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    That's not really fat. Definitely not skinny, but not fat. I'm 5'11 and I'm 190lbs (muscle)
    Indeed. You need to take into account the size of your frame, amount of muscle, fat, and bone structure. There are so many things to take into account. Also, never ever ever use BMI to determine fitness.

Pat Barry
    5'11 (180 cm)
    245 lbs (111 kg)

Cheick Kongo
    6'4 (193)
    234 lbs (106 kg)

Jeff Monson
    5'9 (175 cm)
    235 (106 kg)

Not the greatest examples but you get the idea. Pat and Jeff might be shorter and have a bit less muscle but they are build very thick and wide.

Thanks. It was nice to open up a bit. I'm big on the whole honestly front but I am guilty of bottling up a lot from other people.

But in the end I'm happier about myself than I've been before. My boyfriend is one of the major things that have slowly started to turn my head around to see that I have no need to be as insecure as I am. But I still have work to do.
    Indeed. Partners help a ton with self confidence and the like. And yeah, I'm far from perfect (my boyfriend has hinted at building up muscle definition), but I'm just so damned lazy when it comes to the gym. It's like.. that'd require effort on my behalf!

Oh, and I'm just picky. I don't have any allergies and stuff, I just refuse to eat certain things. Like.. I don't touch fast food. Or cooked onions. I don't like lumpy pasta sauces, etc.

+ 25.

If you're not having fun Asme, do eet! I'm happy I did. \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Maybe I should quit WoW
    Do it!
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I can't be skinny either.
    I was chubby when I was really little, then became really skinny and lanky as a young kid, became kinda chubby from middle school to high school then right after high school I started becoming stalky and muscular.
    I'm fat ))))))))

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone in this thread seem to have such interesting stories, whether good or bad. 0.0

Why, Asme?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Indeed. Partners help a ton with self confidence and the like. And yeah, I'm far from perfect (my boyfriend has hinted at building up muscle definition), but I'm just so damned lazy when it comes to the gym. It's like.. that'd require effort on my behalf!

Oh, and I'm just picky. I don't have any allergies and stuff, I just refuse to eat certain things. Like.. I don't touch fast food. Or cooked onions. I don't like lumpy pasta sauces, etc.
    Hahah, I haven't gotten any requirements like that. Yet. And I haven't really had any to my boyfriend either. He's one of those people who have the "perfect genes". He can eat what he wants and how much he wants and it won't have a single effect on his body.
    I used to do more sports in the past. I've done a lot of martial arts; karate, tae know do and kickboxing. But without a friend to kick my ass to the practice weekly it has just dropped completely. And it'd require effort!

I'm muuuuch less picky than I was as a kid and I just treasure it. I can eat yummy stuff if I want to. I mean as a kid I wouldn't even eat minced meat. o_o

+ 26

Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Do it!
    I posted that as a subjectchanger, didn't work
    I'm really bad with subject like these. I just can't relate to how others think so well. I could ofcourse write everything what I think, but that would only make me look like the biggest asshole on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    I'm fat ))))))))
    Me too, who cares...

10+ Year Old Account
    How did you guys get over being picky?

Something.

Everyone in this thread seem to have such interesting stories, whether good or bad. 0.0

Why, Asme?
    Wonder why we spent so much time on this forum...

As for why quitting WoW? It has become boring, I have done practically everything I want to do outside of raiding. I still enjoy raiding very much, but that alone I don't deem worth my 12 euro per month.

Hahah, I haven't gotten any requirements like that. Yet. And I haven't really had any to my boyfriend either. He's one of those people who have the "perfect genes". He can eat what he wants and how much he wants and it won't have a single effect on his body.
    I used to do more sports in the past. I've done a lot of martial arts; karate, tae know do and kickboxing. But without a friend to kick my ass to the practice weekly it has just dropped completely. And it'd require effort!

I'm muuuuch less picky than I was as a kid and I just treasure it. I can eat yummy stuff if I want to. I mean as a kid I wouldn't even eat minced meat. o_o

+ 26
    Tell me about it. Lucky fucker with his hot body that eats ridiculous amounts junk food. Infuriates me. But he does spend a ton of his free time at the gym, so meh. I can't complain. :3

And I've always disliked sports. Ew, dirty and sweaty physical activity. It has continued from when I was overweight and hated them. Just.. no thanks.

Oh, I'm equally as picky. Another thing that I hate is eggs. Boiled, scrambled, poached, in omelette form.. just ew. I don't mind the taste of the yolk and such, but the texture in general.. ew.

+ 27.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 02:13 AM ----------

I'm still picky.

As for why quitting WoW? It has become boring, I have done practically everything I want to do outside of raiding. I still enjoy raiding very much, but that alone I don't deem worth my 12 euro per month.
    Cancel for now, resub when you feel like playing again!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 28

I just grew out of it. As a baby I would eat any edible food that my parents put in front of me. One day I became very ill which caused me to not like most food. I was extremely picky about food up until high school. Now I love food!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder why we spent so much time on this forum...

Yeah, I love this forum (most especially this thread). Hooray for the Internet!

That's understandable, Asme. I have a feeling that when people finally quit WoW they have a very noticeable drop in their stress level.

Something.

Deleted
    I honestly don't remember. I think I just started tasting a bit of this and that and eventually realised that trying out new things isn't that bad. I remember my grandma almost shoving food down my throat when I was little so I could eat and gain some weight. Maybe that had somehting to do with it too.
    Tell me about it. Lucky fucker with his hot body that eats ridiculous amounts junk food. Infuriates me. But he does spend a ton of his free time at the gym, so meh. I can't complain. :3

And I've always disliked sports. Ew, dirty and sweaty physical activity. It has continued from when I was overweight and hated them. Just.. no thanks.

Oh, I'm equally as picky. Another thing that I hate is eggs. Boiled, scrambled, poached, in omelette form.. just ew. I don't mind the taste of the yolk and such, but the texture in general.. ew.
    Yeah. Looking good with no effort required. Lucky bastard! And he doesn't even go to the gym or anything. Pffft.

I actually liked martial arts but the typical sports like running, football... I'm not diggin' those.

10+ Year Old Account
    +26

I never minded doing sports. Because I wasn't popular though I was always picked last even though I was really very good at most sports.

I love food too much though. And I will quite happily sit on my ass all day in front of the computer or reading a book. Once upon a time I was tiny and skinny. Now I'm just tiny and well..... fat.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NKJxV.gif[IMG]
    What is that thing? A friend of mine has a thing like that and I pretty much have no idea what good it's for.

I honestly don't remember. I think I just started tasting a bit of this and that and eventually realised that trying out new things isn't that bad. I remember my grandma almost shoving food down my throat when I was little so I could eat and gain some weight. Maybe that had somehting to do with it too.
    I like trying new stuff.. but if I don't like it, I'll never go anywhere near it again.

And I think the only sport that I've ever enjoyed and been good at is Badminton..

Ask me to kick a ball or hit one with a bat in any other game? I will miss.

+27

Shooting counts as a sport?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Cancel for now, resub when you feel like playing again!
    Thing is, I feel like I'm betraying my guild when I do that. I'm part of the core raidgroup, I'm there every raidnight. Suddenly not showing up anymore would just make me feel guilty, even if I tell them beforehand...

O haj kitteh. Welcome to the fat club I guess.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-11-25 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Shooting counts as a sport?
    I guess so.

Thing is, I feel like I'm betraying my guild when I do that. I'm part of the core raidgroup, I'm there every raidnight. Suddenly not showing up anymore would just make me feel guilty, even if I tell them beforehand...
    Well, if you're not enjoying it, you're going to have to tell them. Dragging yourself along just for their benefit? It's unfair to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're done, you're done, you'll only grow to resent your raid team otherwise.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.