Your perfect MMO

Taking elements from other video games what would you do to make the perfect mmo?

I would
    take GW2's melee combat
    take Firefalls ranged combat
    take swtor's story telling (personal quest, choices, 3-5 different endings depending on class/choices)
    take tera/gw2's dodge mechanics
    take Rifts class customization
    Get some meaningful crafting. Don't know where that's still happening I want it. Make it so all gear takes multiple professions to complete (leather worker needs belt buckle from blacksmith and inset from jewel crafter or something) and make it so all gear breaks eventually and has to be fixed up using something made by players or something.
    take WoW's low system requirements
    take rift/gw2's events
    take rift's UI customization / dye and wardrobe system
    take rifts conquest map, huttball from swtor, arathi basin, vanilla alterac valley, and novar coast from swtor.
    take swtor/rifts "ability bloat", love having so many abilities.

What would you guys do?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Taking elements from other video games what would you do to make the perfect mmo?

take WoW's low system requirements
    Really? The one reason I don't play wow is cuz it looks like it runs on a calculator. Especially after your play any of the newer style MMO's.

Personally I'd like them to release WOW 2. Full game remade on a new cutting edge engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamalice View Post
    Really? The one reason I don't play wow is cuz it looks like it runs on a calculator. Especially after your play any of the newer style MMO's.

Personally I'd like them to release WOW 2. Full game remade on a new cutting edge engine.
    One of the main reasons wow is so successful is because more people can run it. When a new mmo comes out that has high system requirements, they immediately alienate everyone with a shitty computer. WoW is one of the few MMO options that really lets you play with an etchysketch-eske computer. Swtor spent the first 4/6 months of its post launch patches trying to lower its system requirements by making lower settings.
    Personally, I don't give a damn about graphics.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Teamalice View Post

Cutting edge engines are just as restrictive as old ones. The key is to release a game with about 1-1,5 years old graphics, that way all the kinks are worked out and it doesn't completly kill your system if you want to do something advanced mechanicly.