Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    You're forgetting that Hamas's rockets don't count because their aim is so shitty and Iron Dome so effective
    Oh, so that makes it okay then?

So if you were walking to the store and had a bulletproof vest on and someone shot you for no reason, it's all fine and dandy because the vest stopped it, no questions asked?

How incredibly idiotic.

As for the effectiveness of the Iron Dome, it isn't as effective as you may thing. It targets rockets that fall over major civilian areas as priority, some it just doesn't bother with at all. So there are still rockets falling on Israeli soil and still people getting killed and their lives traumatized, but I guess that's fine, we'll just leave Hamas to carry on because God forbid Israel retaliates and consequently kills civilians because Hamas hide their rockets behind civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Haarvald View Post
    if they are so ineffective then whats the point in launching them? hmm?
    Terrorism isn't about body counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Terrorism isn't about body counts.
    Good point, its about terrorizing folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    Oh, so that makes it okay then?

So if you were walking to the store and had a bulletproof vest on and someone shot you for no reason, it's all fine and dandy because the vest stopped it, no questions asked?

How incredibly idiotic.

As for the effectiveness of the Iron Dome, it isn't as effective as you may thing. It targets rockets that fall over major civilian areas as priority, some it just doesn't bother with at all. So there are still rockets falling on Israeli soil and still people getting killed and their lives traumatized, but I guess that's fine, we'll just leave Hamas to carry on because God forbid Israel retaliates and consequently kills civilians because Hamas hide their rockets behind civilians.
    I'm positive mistuhbull was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    I'm positive mistuhbull was being sarcastic.
    It's becoming increasingly difficult to discern between sarcasm and idiocy these days.

Deleted
    You know that during the dark ages which happen to be in your "past 2000 years", the Middle East was the "Roman Empire" of that era right?
    What was the cause of that I wonder? Oh right, stolen scriptures and books from the EUROPEAN libraries in Damascus.

Infracted: Please don't derail the thread with posts that don't bring anything to do the discussion but bickering.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-11-25 at 01:07 PM.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to discern between sarcasm and idiocy these days.
    What about when it's sarcasm about idiocy (as mituhbull's comment was)? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    What was the cause of that I wonder? Oh right, stolen scriptures and books from the EUROPEAN libraries in Damascus.
    Do you not have any grasp of history or are you being dump on purpose?

Deleted
    What is the alternative? Let Hamas keep firing rockets at Israeli citizens?
    Hamas and other Palestinian terror organizations will keep fighting Israel for as long as the Palestinian nation remains locked up in refugee camps and subjected to periodic bombing "to the Middle Ages" by the Israelis. Israel is causing yet another generation to radicalize every time it bombs Gaza. It's clear by now that Israel is incapable of solving this conflict in a humane, intelligent way, and the international community must start looking at other alternatives.

Israel has expressed countless times that it is sad that civilians die as a result from Hamas cowardliness in hiding rockets in civilian areas, but they can't just leave them to do it forever.
    It's hard to take people seriously when they make such idiotic claims. Israel has a choice not to use heavy weaponry inside the densely populated Gaza. It's their, and only their, fault when Palestinian civilians, women and children, die as a result. Just like it's Hamas' and only Hamas' fault when their rockets kill or ("cause stress to") Israelis.
    Last edited by mmoc670ef1c233; 2012-11-25 at 02:01 PM.

What is the alternative? Let Hamas keep firing rockets at Israeli citizens?
    getting the hell out of a place that is not even of the isreal ppl is a good solution

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martoshi View Post
    It's clear by now that Israel is incapable of solving this conflict in a humane, intelligent way, and the international community must start looking at other alternatives.
    Who is this "international community" you talking about? The UN?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by larrakeyah View Post
    Who is this "international community" you talking about? The UN?
    The UN, and more specifically the Security Council.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The UN, and more specifically the Security Council.
    Yeah i heard Israelis shit themselves when the Security Coundil debates. The UN and the Security Council lol, what a farce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i heard Israelis shit themselves when the Security Coundil debates. The UN and the Security Council lol, what a farce.
    Libya says hi! Also, the only reason why nothing is done is because the US vetoes everything involving Israel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Libya says hi! Also, the only reason why nothing is done is because the US vetoes everything involving Israel.
    So you're actually agreeing with me, it's a farce.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Do you not have any grasp of history or are you being dump on purpose?
    What part of it is incorrect, enlighten me.

EDIT: Funny that I got infracted for my post, I guess it did not fit a moderator's agenda, but nevermind.

lol the UN is a bad joke lol

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're actually agreeing with me, it's a farce.
    Only if you subjectively ignore history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    What part of it is incorrect, enlighten me.

EDIT: Funny that I got infracted for my post, I guess it did not fit a moderator's agenda, but nevermind.
    Let me answer your question by another question, how do you think science progressed from the dawn of humanity until now if empires fall and rise?

someday, probably way in the future, ppl will talk, in the history classes they will teach the truth about the israel been the bad guys here, some ppl doesnt see it now just like in the ww2 lot of ppl thought that hitttler was the good guy, same deal, someday ppl will speak with the truth