Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    Yes there is many ways like this to make a good amount of gold , i might be posting some to public if it is worth it but then many people will be mad as the more those ways get shared the less gold we make.

give me a method in private message plx :P stuck on 2742 gold :>

Now all you need is the time/money to lvl inscription on 5 toons and the initial investment. So overall if you don't have time or money you are screwed.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Guys don't miss checking this out & checking the prices on inks on your server.

Right now

3x Ink of Dreams = 6g each so 18g for 3
    10x Starlight Ink = 10g each so 100g for 10

So the mats price for 1 card is 118g
    So the mats price for 8 cards is 118x8 = 944g = 1 trinket

Deck prices are between 5 & 19k
    Trinket prices are between 8 & 21k

25g starlight ink? Your server sells it for 10x cheaper than Suramar.

Also, you know what's a better money making strategy? Buying out ALL of your server's starlight ink and ink of dreams and sitting on them for a bit.

Your server should realize that 10 ink of dreams = starlight ink, meaning starlight ink should cost 10x (or less due to misty pigments) of an ink of dreams.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    So, level 5 character to max inscription? It's a good thing they ONLY have to be level 80. That'll take no time.

And you absolutely cannot be serious with that voice. You know how they tell ugly people they have a 'face for radio'? You've got a voice for newspaper, brother.
    Not only is this incredibly rude and I really can't believe that someone could say something so mean but it's also false. I've heard way worse voices and this guy's average or so, definitely not "bad".
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2012-11-25 at 03:20 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I am getting pms about this, Guys this is server dependent, check the prices on your server b4 you try it , also 5.1 those trinkets price will still be nice as you can upgrade then with valor.

Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    Guys don't miss checking this out & checking the prices on inks on your server.

Right now

3x Ink of Dreams = 6g each so 18g for 3
    10x Starlight Ink = 10g each so 100g for 10

So the mats price for 1 card is 118g
    So the mats price for 8 cards is 118x8 = 944g = 1 trinket

Deck prices are between 5 & 19k
    Trinket prices are between 8 & 21k
    um is it just me or is the fact that the card is a completely random proc means you could make 30 cards just to make one deck, so even taking out the individual server price for mats and just working on your example of 118g, it would be 118g x 30 to make one deck that sells for 20k max.

OR am i wrong?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serravenger View Post
    um is it just me or is the fact that the card is a completely random proc means you could make 30 cards just to make one deck, so even taking out the individual server price for mats and just working on your example of 118g, it would be 118g x 30 to make one deck that sells for 20k max.

OR am i wrong?
    It May take you 30 crafts yes, but then you will still have 22 random cards out of those for other decks.

Edit: ohh and 118g x 30 is only 3540g so if you make 30 cards and sell one for 20k it's still a sweet profit ;-)
    Last edited by Lokasu; 2012-12-01 at 03:00 AM.

It is server dependent guys

You guys sit there and act shocked when the price of cards drop after telling everyone and their momma that cards are the easy way to make tons of money. Then its 20 more people undercutting you. The one rule in profit club is that no one talks about profit club. Its getting to the point that selling the herbs needed to mill up the card is more valuable than the friggen card.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    You guys sit there and act shocked when the price of cards drop after telling everyone and their momma that cards are the easy way to make tons of money. Then its 20 more people undercutting you. The one rule in profit club is that no one talks about profit club. Its getting to the point that selling the herbs needed to mill up the card is more valuable than the friggen card.
    Pretty much this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by serravenger View Post

OR am i wrong?
    It's closer to 52 random cards before making a complete deck. After that, it's about 12 cards per deck. (That's without buying from AH.)

I make more selling the Starlight Ink than I do from making the cards. Card prices tank towards the end of the Faire, so I can usually pick up complete decks for about half of what I sold the ink for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
    It's closer to 52 random cards before making a complete deck. After that, it's about 12 cards per deck. (That's without buying from AH.)

I make more selling the Starlight Ink than I do from making the cards. Card prices tank towards the end of the Faire, so I can usually pick up complete decks for about half of what I sold the ink for.
    It is really server dependent.