Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Granted. Except you start travelling down the wrong trouser leg of time, and Apple becomes the dominant force in the world of computing, crushing Microsoft before it could ever take off.

I wish for some fluffy socks to wear. My feet are cold.
    granted; However. you mistakenly stick your feet in the mouths of rabid racoons.

I wish for the end of the multiverse

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Granted, but upon practicing your new found skill you are belived to be a danger to society and forever imprisoned in a 4x6x7 plastic prison suspended in air with not nearby earth to bend.

I wish to be an avatar, blue people, not the little boy.
    Granted. You're now a pixelated image of several blue people for some random poster on MMO-Champion forever.

I wish I had a monkey's paw.

Granted; your hands are now monkey's paws. And you don't have control over them.

I wish for more Steam sales. Good ones.

Granted, but you go broke because of them.

I wish I owned every single game on Steam.

Granted, but you don't have enough room on your hard drive to install any games.

I wish I had enough money, and space on my computer, to buy games I want during the Steam sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but your computer mistakingly buys a shitty game about steam pipes and it takes up all the room on your pc,and it will only uninstall if you have the cd,to which there was only 1 ever made and it was buried on the moon for shits n giggles.

I wish other people knew the art of trick photography,icedwarriors avatar is probably a huge fat whale eating that chocolate but its taken so well you cant see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted, but you don't have enough room on your hard drive to install any games.

I wish I had enough money, and space on my computer, to buy games I want during the Steam sale.
    granted. oh, you wanted time as well? sorry, you don't get it.

I wish I had enough money, space on my computer, and time to buy and play any game on steam or other digital distribution platform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. oh, you wanted time as well? sorry, you don't get it.

I wish I had enough money, space on my computer, and time to buy and play any game on steam or other digital distribution platform.
    Granted, your computer has enough space to store them all, but can't play any of them.

I wish for my next wish to be corrupted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but so will every other of your wishes.

I wish for cookies to share with you guys/gals!
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Granted, you have cookies for us all. But we're all greedy and we don't let you have any. Mynta ate yours. It's a shame too because those were some good cookies.

I wish I had heat vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, you have cookies for us all. But we're all greedy and we don't let you have any. Mynta ate yours. It's a shame too because those were some good cookies.

I wish I had heat vision.
    granted but them you get sliced across the eyes and go blinde.

I wish for a Corvette

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. You are now the proud owner of a Corvette chassis.

I wish to invent a perpetual motion machine.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Granted, but you fall in and are thrown around in perpetual motion till the atoms that make your body come undone and you crumble into nothing.

I wish to win floridas 400 million dollar lotto

Granted, but on your way to claim it, somebody runs you over to steal the ticket.

I wish that I could manipulate carbon however I wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but in doing so you cause the production of too much methane thus making the world smell like it just cut the worst fart ever known.

I wish Monday would just curl up and die already.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Granted. Now Sunday is the official start of the week and the weekend consists of only 1 day: Saturday.

I wish I had the power to end people's hungers. And I don't mean by feeding them, I mean just the feeling of being hungry would go away if I said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. Now Sunday is the official start of the week and the weekend consists of only 1 day: Saturday.

I wish I had the power to end people's hungers. And I don't mean by feeding them, I mean just the feeling of being hungry would go away if I said so.
    Granted. The entire world no longer possess normal hunger and dies of starvation unaware that eating would remedy their sickness.

I wish I had the power to undo any wish I desired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted. But you also undo the universe at the same time.

I wish for my own weight in £20 notes.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh thanks everyone for ignoring my post completely....arseholes....

Granted you now fill up with 20 pound notes untill you suffocate and choke to death,horribly!

I wish people would check the previous posts and stop skipping over ones they cant answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Yeh thanks everyone for ignoring my post completely....arseholes....

Granted you now fill up with 20 pound notes untill you suffocate and choke to death,horribly!

I wish people would check the previous posts and stop skipping over ones they cant answer!
    Granted. But then the thread dies.

I wish I had an obedient and potty trained dog.