Deleted

WoWReforge bugged?

Hi.

I've been trying to reforge my gear I got on my Warlock, and I got the Sword from Tsulong, wowhead.com/item=86328/loshan-terror-incarnate but WoWRefroge don't recognize this item. I been tryin to add the stats/looking for the item itself, but doesn't work. So my reforge get messed up. Anyone knows how I can fix this or maybe another website?

I been tryin Ask Mr.Robot, but it's too complicated. I don't understand how to set hit cap/hastepoint and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSociety View Post
    Hi.

I've been trying to reforge my gear I got on my Warlock, and I got the Sword from Tsulong, wowhead.com/item=86328/loshan-terror-incarnate but WoWRefroge don't recognize this item. I been tryin to add the stats/looking for the item itself, but doesn't work. So my reforge get messed up. Anyone knows how I can fix this or maybe another website?

I been tryin Ask Mr.Robot, but it's too complicated. I don't understand how to set hit cap/hastepoint and so on.
    Use reforgelite.

Wowreforge has been screwed since 8/28/2012....so like 3 months. I've given up on them. Which is a shame because they were the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Wowreforge has been screwed since 8/28/2012....so like 3 months. I've given up on them. Which is a shame because they were the best.
    They updated recently - it sounds like the problem here is that it's missing some items. You can tell it's been updated because the hitcap # is for 90, and it can do Exp-Hit conversions as well.

Even missing some items it does reforges much better than ReforgeLite.

What you can do while you wait for the items to be added is to put a random item in that slot and adjust the stats on it inside the dialog. It should work properly.
    Last edited by Rustjive; 2012-11-26 at 06:39 AM.

I had some problems using it too. It got me most of the way, then i just had to do some math to get my hit balanced properly.

Apparently blizzard has a system implemented that if you actually manage to hit the hit cap exactly with no wasted points that you will immediately gain an upgrade and force you to rebalance. It's happen to me 3 times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    I had some problems using it too. It got me most of the way, then i just had to do some math to get my hit balanced properly.

Apparently blizzard has a system implemented that if you actually manage to hit the hit cap exactly with no wasted points that you will immediately gain an upgrade and force you to rebalance. It's happen to me 3 times already.
    I wish. I haven't had an upgrade in weeks other than Valor, and I'm always perfectly hitcapped. Still stuck w/ Leggings of the Frenzy and the Necromantic Wand FFS...