so this tuesday no patch from whati'vebeen seeing

I've been looking on here and it seem we may not even get it this Tuesday, I'm really bummed about it now i was hoping to have it and do something on the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    what makes you think that? whats your evidence?

IIRC many of the latest PTR builds have been flagged as release candidates. That and the way that some of the blues have been talking seem to indicate it's coming very soon--while it may not be this tuesday, it will likely be within the next week or two. What have you seen that makes you think otherwise?

the quest for allies is not even done yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well apparently they wanted the patch and lore to match up the date of real life so it is either this or next week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    As if that was a problem in the past.

The fact that we are on release candidates indicate that Blizzard has no intention of completely opening either faction's questline up on the PTR (the Horde has a little more open, but is still far from being all in), and instead has done internal testing. That way players will be able to experience it for the first time when the patch goes live.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Honestly I'd rather it be in 1-2 weeks. Don't want it this week.

Need moar VP and gold for my Brawler's Guild invite.

Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    Rather have it in 2 weeks, still need to cap my VPs to 3k
    For the upgrade system?

But anyway i think that it will be out in ~2weeks
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been looking on here and it seem we may not even get it this Tuesday, I'm really bummed about it now i was hoping to have it and do something on the game.
    Don't get hopes up on something you cannot influence, saves you from disappointment in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    The fact that we are on release candidates indicate that Blizzard has no intention of completely opening either faction's questline up on the PTR the Alliance's questline (the Horde has a little more open, but is still far from being all in), and instead has done internal testing. That way players will be able to experience it for the first time when the patch goes live.
    Ya... if they undergo internal testing its so they do a giant, stinky screwjob to the Alliance, as usual, and give the Horde awesome stuff Horde players are excited to see from previews and internal testing means no negative backlash from disgruntled and disillusioned Alliance players, well until it's too late to change it.

The Alliance stuff is going to suck... because it has to.