VuhDo and Shadow UF question

tonight on both VuhDo I noticed it made the tank's name color Green. On Shadow UF, there was a little angel icon on the tank's portrait. I have no idea what those mean. Anyone know? Here's a screenshot:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-26 at 06:42 AM.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

The angel usually indicates that player is being rezzed, this would most likely be a bug then.

And unless both your tanks are called Jeeves, ShadowUF didn't change the tank colors .

edit: sorry, you meant the font color. I know you can change font color in vuhdo, but I really don't know why it would do that by itself.
    Last edited by ChrisKoe; 2012-11-26 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    The angel usually indicates that player is being rezzed, this would most likely be a bug then.

And unless both your tanks are called Jeeves, ShadowUF didn't change the tank colors .

edit: sorry, you meant the font color. I know you can change font color in vuhdo, but I really don't know why it would do that by itself.
    It must mean something, and I don't believe in coincidences for them both to bug at the same time.
    Last edited by Karazee; 2012-11-26 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    tonight on both VuhDo I noticed it made the tank's name color Green. On Shadow UF, there was a little angel icon on the tank's portrait. I have no idea what those mean. Anyone know? Here's a screenshot:
    That's vuhdo's tank frame, no? It shows main tanks and their targets -- they were both targeting Jeeves.

Deleted
    my vuhdo font gets green when a rezz is casted at the person (green font-> you dont need to rezz that person because someone else is rezzing it allready)
    maybe it bugged and kept green?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    I don't believe in coincidences for them both to bug at the same time.
    Not a coincidence. They both use the same data, so it only needs to bug in once place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurobara View Post
    That's vuhdo's tank frame, no? It shows main tanks and their targets -- they were both targeting Jeeves.
    The font color, not the bar color. I'm not an idiot.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 09:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    my vuhdo font gets green when a rezz is casted at the person (green font-> you dont need to rezz that person because someone else is rezzing it allready)
    maybe it bugged and kept green?!
    Never really noticed that, will have to keep an eye out for it next raid. I reloaded my UI and it was still there, and even after we wiped it was still there. Quite odd.

@Treeston: thanks for making the picture smaller. Imgur was giving me some problems last night.
    Last edited by Karazee; 2012-11-26 at 02:49 PM.

You have to completely exit game or leave group to get it to go away. Its been happening to me all expansion.