Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    MSV = Power, HoF/ToES = Wisdom. Might actually get gem before the Terrace 2h axe drops.
    Wrong. MSV = Power, HoF = Wisdom and ToES = Power/Wisdom.

Do you need to have a quest for it to drop? I have done like 6 weeks of LFR and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Do you need to have a quest for it to drop? I have done like 6 weeks of LFR and nothing.
    Yes you do, You need to grab the quest from the Panda in the Shrine of stars/moons and that allows them to drop. However I don't know how often they drop, But I know you can get more than 10...perhaps for the 'Sha Gem' maybe? I myself have 14 sigils of power and some of my guildies have like 19.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    Yes you do, You need to grab the quest from the Panda in the Shrine of stars/moons and that allows them to drop. However I don't know how often they drop, But I know you can get more than 10...perhaps for the 'Sha Gem' maybe? I myself have 14 sigils of power and some of my guildies have like 19.
    No, you get the quest from Wrathion at the Veiled Stair.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been running LFR since MSV started up, I'm up to 7 SoP and 8 SoW. The SoP seems to be about the same chance as items 15% roughly, the SoW seems alot higher...we've had 3 weeks of LFR raids for SoW and 7(?) weeks of the SoP raids.

Anyone else notice the SoW coming in faster than SoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoro67 View Post
    No, you get the quest from Wrathion at the Veiled Stair.
    Except that if you are Alliance, You go to 'this' panda here http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64144 - Who starts the "Stranger in a strange land" legendary quest. THAT is when you go meet Wrathion in the Veiled Stair. Please don't correct me, I know what I'm talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that if you are Alliance, You go to 'this' panda here http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64144 - Who starts the "Stranger in a strange land" legendary quest. THAT is when you go meet Wrathion in the Veiled Stair. Please don't correct me, I know what I'm talking about.
    Oh, ok. I'm sorry.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    13 Powers and 4 Wisdoms, now if only I could trade those 3 Powers for Wisdoms..

10+ Year Old Account
    11 Power, 3 Wisdom on my Rogue.

Just hit 463 on my Monk and haven't done MSV yet, but hoping to catch up fairly quickly and start kicking ass with a Gao-rei.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Yeah, i also think the droprate is quite high; I got 12 of m running the raids for only 3 weeks. I have now 5 wisdom.... I thought they would be rarer than this really.

2 weeks of LFR and i've got 6 power. Need some more Ilevel before I can jump into HoF in LFR mode though. seems quite common. That said I get more sigils then I do normal loot (infact not had a single loot item in 12 bosses that luck!)

Incorrect. That is only one of several possible questgivers, you can also pick the quest up in Pawdon or Halfhill as alliance. Don't be to sure of your knowledge.

I got my 10 powers in about three weeks, the wisdom on the other hand seems to be far slower and I only have three right now. My other toon which I got into LFR two weeks later is only sitting at 5 powers and 2 wisdoms.

Deleted
    I got 7 power and no wisdom. I think it's quite random. :0

Got 6 wisdoms and 15 power, hope I get my last 4 next week so I can gem my axe :P Was lucky enough to get it on my first try!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Powers- far too often for me. main has 21 of them Alt has 12 of them (yes they still drop after you got your 10)
    Wisdom.. too damn rare- Main has 3, Alt has 3
    (main raising MV/Hof every week now, both Rf and normal, Aly does only RF)
    I'm not really complaining though seen as sha touched dont wanna drop for me :P
    in reality unless your super lucky on a sha weapon you'll get the sigils in the time you get the weapon

Is it even worth it to put the gem in a LFR weapon? Like, what if you then get the normal weapon? Do you get another gem somehow? Can you take the gem out of the LFR weapon and put it into the normal weapon? Not that I'm close to killing Sha on normal...

Quote Originally Posted by DietzThought View Post
    Is it even worth it to put the gem in a LFR weapon? Like, what if you then get the normal weapon? Do you get another gem somehow? Can you take the gem out of the LFR weapon and put it into the normal weapon? Not that I'm close to killing Sha on normal...
    You can buy them each time you need a new one, for gold if I'm not wrong. But it's unique equiped of course, not that it will fit in anyother thing than the sha weps I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DietzThought View Post
    I think you can take it out again.

Also from clearing MSV and only 3 bosses in HoF on normal + doing LFR I have gotten 15 power (got them long time ago and stopped looting em - would probaly have over 30 by now if I continued to collect them)

I have 9 sigils of wisdom now.

Also I have not gotten any wisdom from bonus rolls yet. (think I got like 2 power from bonus rolls total)

Quote Originally Posted by Leothas View Post
    I think you can take it out again.
    Nah, can't remove them. You just buy extra ones after completing the quest, for 10,000 gold each I believe.

What I don't get though is why bother allowing us to stack extra sigils if they aren't going to be used? I've got 18 sigils of power in my bags, and I figured that you could use extra sigils to get more gems (maybe not another 10 of each, but like 3 of each per extra gem or something). But no, apparently not. 10,000 gold please.

Ah well. I definitely won't bother gemming an LFR weapon if I happen to get it: my guild has killed both Tsulong and Shek'zeer on normal mode, so it's only a matter of time until I get one or the other (Gao'rei/Claws of Shek'zeer).