Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

requiring PvP to do a pve quest chain is beyond retarded.

I have two characters, a pve rogue and a pvp hunter.

Needless to say pvping on a rogue is ridiculously stupid, while hunters are mostly bottom of the barrel on dps. So now to get my rogue's legendary questline continued I have to do pvp while wearing crap blue pvp gear and my pvp geared hunter who doesn't care about sha gems has nothing to benefit from the new faction.

Oh boy such good game design! At the very least they should've informed us of this before MoP

PvP is be on easy to do so I really don't know what you're complaining about. 10 bgs? I can do that in a day.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Yeah assuming 50/50 win rate that's about 7-10 hours. for 3-4 minute ques and 15-30 minute games.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    Yeah assuming 50/50 win rate that's about 7-10 hours. for 3-4 minute ques and 15-30 minute games.
    Well I guess it does vary from server to server but my battlegroup is pretty good with the win rate. If it doesn't for you then Idk what else to say then to suck it up and progress or don't.

lol, I'm glad, this is one of the easier steps, especially as Alliance

Pick Alterac or Isle of Conquest (we have a 3/4 win ratio at worst), most of the times you wouldnt even see the big bad orcs wail down on your pve gear

I wish I could level (and gain decent XP) by only playing BGs so I could avoid the beyond retarded story of pandarens in PVE and their bs.

Alas OP, as you can see, you're not the only one with problems.

As people love to say on these forums, "if you don't like it quit because we're right and you're wrong". Aaah, now I feel what most posters on these forums must feel like all the time: a complete douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Well I guess it does vary from server to server but my battlegroup is pretty good with the win rate. If it doesn't for you then Idk what else to say then to suck it up and progress or don't.
    For every good streak you have someone of the opposite faction just had 2-3 hours of 0 wins.

For every good streak you have someone of the opposite faction just had 2-3 hours of 0 wins.
    That is very true but there isn't anyway to fix that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand what this thread is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I don't understand what this thread is about.
    The OP is referring to the quest in the Wrathion questline that requires 10 Bg wins to progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's a big deal, at least it gives some variety. Oh, why are you playing roguelol

yeah expect a million AFK botters until AV weekend/IoC weekend cleans it up.

>>I don't think it's a big deal, at least it gives some variety. Oh, why are you playing roguelol

because someone with 200ms latency and not much skill can reach an assassination rogue's 95% or so potential as opposed to GCD capped classes(melee) or casters who might as well be GCD capped due to 1sec casts. All that downtime man.

It's one game. You play the game. There's stuff in the game that requires you to do other stuff. That's how it works.

Yes, awesome game design! Give rogues the ability to wield 90% of the legendary items with feats of strength attached to them... Oh, did I say that out loud? Yeah, totally unfair to rogues, though.

In all seriousness, PvPing to get a legendary isn't nearly as bad as a random drop chance. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    Yes, awesome game design! Give rogues the ability to wield 90% of the legendary items with feats of strength attached to them... Oh, did I say that out loud? Yeah, totally unfair to rogues, though.

In all seriousness, PvPing to get a legendary isn't nearly as bad as a random drop chance. Just saying.
    If I had the choice of doing PvP over random drop for my Warlock mount, I'd take PvPing.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of ease of completion or pedantic bickering over legendaries, some of us just don't like PvP.

It's a legendary questline, not a "give baby what he finds convenient" questline

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    It's a legendary questline, not a "give baby what he finds convenient" questline
    Getting tier 2 pvp weapons should require 25 sigils of power and 25 sigils of wisdom and 450 tokens of good fortune.

Getting tier 2 pvp weapons should require 25 sigils of power and 25 sigils of wisdom and 450 tokens of good fortune.
    That doesn't even remotely make sense. 10 battle ground wins does not equal all of what you posted. Stop trying to justify your whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, what if it's not a PvE questline? If there are PvP elements involved, then the questline you are so incessantly complaining about actually is not a PvE questline. Shocker, I know.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.