Deleted

Patch 5.1 destruction.

With the change on Conflagration, does any one know how much of a dps increase we are gonna see? And how many ember bits we get per confla? cause even if it gives twice as much as incinnerate, we can only cast 2 per six incinnerate rotation. I really can't imagine it being that big a difference.

I assume it's just a single ember bit for hits and two for crits, like Incinerate. So it probably won't make much of a difference considering you only get a Conflag every 12 seconds. So on average it'll probably give you an extra ember every 120 seconds, maybe a little less if your crit is good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I assume it's just a single ember bit for hits and two for crits, like Incinerate. So it probably won't make much of a difference considering you only get a Conflag every 12 seconds. So on average it'll probably give you an extra ember every 120 seconds, maybe a little less if your crit is good.
    Haven't played Destro for a while but I still think it has 2 charges, so it's 2 conflags/12secs.

Quote Originally Posted by Einomies View Post
    Haven't played Destro for a while but I still think it has 2 charges, so it's 2 conflags/12secs.
    It only recharges one at a time, so while you do indeed start out with 2 charges, you'll only have one every 12 seconds on average for the rest of the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It only recharges one at a time, so while you do indeed start out with 2 charges, you'll only have one every 12 seconds on average for the rest of the fight.
    Oh whoa, then I have completely forgotten

FnB Conflag on 7/8adds will be free now, that is one.

as for DPS, it will give 1 chaosbolt more every 70-90 seconds, that's 300k extra damage, 200k every minute, under 4k dps gain from simple extra chaosbolt. (at 80k dps level)
    that means 5% buff from that, and there is the other thing:
    casting chaosbolt gets you a lot of mana regen, maybe enough to make mana regen enough for 100% dps uptime, thats another 3-5% dps.