Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    i was sad for her because i wanted her to get naked in front of me not in front of him.
    Wanted to see her tits too....

Anyone know name of the song that is played in the last minutes of episode, when Ricks group is near Woodbury hiding behind cars and so?

The whole scientist testing memory of a zombie was really pointless; Andrea should have just explained what she learned at the CDC. The only saving grace of this episode was Glenn. Glenn really turned around his character this week from a soft supporting character to someone who can actually hold his own; the fight with the walker while taped to the chair was epic.

There is certainly a weak group guarding the prison right now, so if the Governor's men go after it, it will be interesting to see those few try to hold the prison (Carl on a rampage, anyone?). Hopefully Andrea will stop being a complete moron next week and we'll see some reuniting of the groups, for better or worse. The most interesting angle is how Daryl will react to Merle.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    There is certainly a weak group guarding the prison right now, so if the Governor's men go after it, it will be interesting to see those few try to hold the prison (Carl on a rampage, anyone?). Hopefully Andrea will stop being a complete moron next week and we'll see some reuniting of the groups, for better or worse. The most interesting angle is how Daryl will react to Merle.
    They seem to plan on a forward defence so the Governor will be too occupied to properly organise a attack on the prison I can see them not taking Carl seriously and him really giving it to them for putting the group in danger if they were to go to the prison.

It's not Daryl reacting to Merle that has my interest the most for next episode it's which group they will remain loyal to and fight for.

The crazy old dude getting eaten as the camera zooms in closer and closer on his guts.....then, BAM! KFC COMMERCIAL! was my favorite part of the episode.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Anyone know name of the song that is played in the last minutes of episode, when Ricks group is near Woodbury hiding behind cars and so?
    I'm pretty sure it's the original soundtrack

It felt like they left out the white hillbilly prisoner randomly, I swear I heard him say he would go with them on their trip but he wasnt with them. And in the scene where they are leaving the rest to guard the prison he wasnt there either. Was he out taking a dump or something?

The Andrea scenes felt like filler I was really bored and uninterested in them, it was so obvious nothing was going to happen in terms of the scientist learning anything. They added nothing to the show it should've been axed in favor of something else, it ruined the whole pacing of the episode. The rest was pretty interesting and exciting. Im really intrigued to find out what drives the Governor, his methods arent really explained as of yet. Why the heads in jars? Why have the science team? Why act like you are going to rape Maggie than walk away? Does he actually give a shit about Andrea or is he using her? So many questions. Sadly only 1 episode left for this year.... FU AMC for spacing out 2 of the main shows I watch so damn much.

And how does Daryl never run out of arrows, I really doubt they come across many arrow supplies and I can recall countless times where he doesnt retrieve them from his victims. He must have some magic crossbow.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 09:03 PM ----------

I wanted to throw in if anyone hasnt had the chance to play the Walking Dead games by Telltale games they really are worth a look, as its extremely story driven set in the same universe with its own characters. There are 5 games and each one takes about 2 hours to beat, they are exciting and have a really good narrative. Some moments are absolutely heart wrenching as you are forced to constantly make tough decisions in order to stay alive. Any fan of the show should find some enjoyment in these games, if your cheap (like me) they are easily torrented and do not take long at all to install.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    And how does Daryl never run out of arrows, I really doubt they come across many arrow supplies and I can recall countless times where he doesnt retrieve them from his victims. He must have some magic crossbow.
    Well Daryl is a hunter and we've seen him make his own arrows in the past.

It felt like they left out the white hillbilly prisoner randomly, I swear I heard him say he would go with them on their trip but he wasnt with them. And in the scene where they are leaving the rest to guard the prison he wasnt there either. Was he out taking a dump or something?
    When the car leaves, you can see him locking the gate behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakha View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's the original soundtrack
    Oh man is it like soundtrack for season 3 or was it for the previous ones too?

He must have some magic crossbow.
    He looted a Manticore in Season 1.

agree the season is getting slower and slower... first of all im disappointed they havent killed off Carol yet.. i mean the woman hasnt had any highlights in the show ever since her kid ran off and got killed and now she just mopes around and gets lost once in a while.. she could have vanished forever and no one would really care or notice. i find its sad how their trying to build a huge emotional thing between Daryl and her but i guess some people find it interesting.

Merle is great at what he does, stirring up trouble and the show needs a character like that, hes a good antagonist and he makes the show interesting. The Governer really cant abandon his town so its nice to have Merle roaming around too. I'd hate to see Merle go just because the show would really go downhill from there. He could have been rougher with Glen and Maggie too, but its going to be revealed in the next episode.

Its a bit disappointing that nothing happened between Maggie and the Governer just because hes supposably this very sinister man.. but i guess the film is aiming toward a more 14- age or something instead of the typical 18+ thing you'd see in a film.

The Andrea scientist thing really was pointless too, 10 or 15 minutes of filler while we wait for the next weeks big showdown.

The way you all complain about episodes, I just wonder why you even watch the show but to just find reasons to complain about something. What do you guys actually want to see in this show? The way some people describe episodes in this thread is depressing, its almost like they are saying it is a waste of their time.

5.3m views 1st season Episode 1
    7.26m views 2nd season Episode 1
    10.87m views 3rd season Episode 1

The people have spoken, stop complaining and just watch and enjoy

/end rant

Deleted
    I really enjoy the third season of walking dead so far. Every episodes satisfies me and I like how they are dealing with the walkers/biters. Although they can easily overthrow a few of them, but when there is a messy, chaotic situation involving more of them they can still be pretty dangerous.
    Moreover the struggle between humans is very exciting and in this season it lines up better with fighting for survival than in the second season I think.

I havent read the graphic novels, but I do hope walking dead does continue in this pace and we wont see any weird turnarounds like in RE when Alice has superpowers and zombies can ride bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grath View Post
    The way you all complain about episodes, I just wonder why you even watch the show but to just find reasons to complain about something. What do you guys actually want to see in this show? The way some people describe episodes in this thread is depressing, its almost like they are saying it is a waste of their time.
    I wish I had the link to an article from last year, but it talked about how people watch the Walking Dead mainly because of what they want to have happen... what they hope will happen. It discussed how the show really isn't very good but it has a great concept, and we watch it in hopes that the exciting storylines & deaths we want to have happen will actually happen. And every few episodes, something like that DOES happen, so it keeps us hooked and we wade through the boredom again until it does. It's kind of like watching pro wrestling, where everything is boring until one crazy thing happens and you're a huge fan all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEnergy View Post
    I havent read the graphic novels, but I do hope walking dead does continue in this pace and we wont see any weird turnarounds like in RE when Alice has superpowers and zombies can ride bikes.
    You won't be dissappointed as any great story it just keeps getting better and better.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am so used to these sort of dramas being on HBO I was like "Maggie's boobs, finally!" and then remembered it was AMC. Sigh at American puritanical nonsense! I still have so many issues with this show, but the first half of this season has been much, much better than season 2. Hoping the midseason finale next week is good.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 09:05 PM ----------

What do you guys actually want to see in this show?
    Better dialogue that at least reflects having a writer with a brain is about my only wish for the show. My other wish was a dead Lori which was finally granted although now there is a damn baby to deal with which is just the worst thing to possibly happen to this show if that kid doesn't end up getting eaten by zombies or taken out similar to the comic.

Oh ya, I'd also like to see some common damn sense out of the characters in the show. At the prison, stop letting the walkers build up outside the fence presenting a threat. Once a day go out there and rattle the fence so they all come to you and then take all of three minutes to stab all of them in the head. When you go into the woods after exiting the vehicle in this episode, don't leave that walker up behind you that is literally 10 feet from the car. If you are going to carry a sword that is going to one shot the walker in about .01 seconds, whip it out, take 5 steps, and stab. The walkers are such a laughable threat on the show because literally the only way to die is to panic and run into a pack rather than just killing the damn things in an orderly fashion. Get an axe, kill them all and stop having people randomly getting bitten because you were too lazy to take 5 minutes and clear the walker build up every day.

5.3m views 1st season Episode 1
    7.26m views 2nd season Episode 1
    10.87m views 3rd season Episode 1

The people have spoken, stop complaining and just watch and enjoy

/end rant
    So people cant express their opinion and complain about something but you can complain about people complaining makes sense........

10+ Year Old Account
    My GF and I bonded over this show... we fucking adore it. I'm getting her a custom made TWD cake for her birthday this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfrosty View Post
    So people cant express their opinion and complain about something but you can complain about people complaining makes sense........
    Just ignore it, don't add fuel to the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonde View Post
    My GF and I bonded over this show... we fucking adore it. I'm getting her a custom made TWD cake for her birthday this year!
    That sounds awesome, what are your ideas so far on what it will look like? Also if you do, take photos and post them here

I decided to search "walking dead cake" and found these gems.

Excited for the mid-season finale and having a small event for it with friends
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-11-28 at 09:57 PM.