Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    Using Pixil's Interface doing LFR.

http://i.imgur.com/S4vqO.jpg
    Hello Vynka,

I am highly interested to know what is the addon you are using for your nameplate.

Thanks in advance.

Eleane.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleane View Post
    Hello Vynka,

I am highly interested to know what is the addon you are using for your nameplate.

Thanks in advance.

Eleane.
    The nameplates are part of ElvUI - I have the same ones just edited slightly different.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-28 at 08:06 AM.

5.1 update with video:

(Sorry about the crappy video quality...forgot to change the settings, lol.)
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-28 at 08:08 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xSoulx View Post
    5.1 update with video:
    Do you really need the "Zzz" icon? Also your own name on your player frame, but I can understand for symmetry's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    Do you really need the "Zzz" icon? Also your own name on your player frame, but I can understand for symmetry's sake.
    The "Zzz" icon is just there for me to know when I am gaining rested XP, (plus it's hidden outside of combat/casting anyway...)...and you are correct about the name on the Player UF, simply there for symmetry. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to hide only the title bar (the bit that says General, Log, ect..) of ElvUI chat without resorting to something like KGpanels?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by gunhound45 View Post
    Is there a way to hide only the title bar (the bit that says General, Log, ect..) of ElvUI chat without resorting to something like KGpanels?
    Not sure, as mine are hidden, but I also have the entire background removed as well.

*Huff* Patch day is anoying, with all the error messages

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    *Huff* Patch day is anoying, with all the error messages
    I love patch day, gives me a reason to clean up addons and fiddle with a new UI

http://i.imgur.com/Xtbc6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by xSoulx View Post
    5.1 update with video:

(Sorry about the crappy video quality...forgot to change the settings, lol.)
    what is the name of the cvd addon you have?

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    You can also disable it completely, and use a macro instead :P

And i have gotten my UI modified for my shadow priesty. Again, the black bar in the middle consist of 3 lines, lowest one is shadow orbs, then cooldown on mind blast and top is halopro (modified so it stays black except for the indicator)

...and still not alowed to post links *Pout*
    I really like your custom HaloPro textures!

Quote Originally Posted by lombie View Post
    what is the name of the cvd addon you have?
    SexyCooldown

Quote Originally Posted by Spinalcrack View Post
    I really like your custom HaloPro textures!
    Thank you

Pretty easy though, just ajust the contrast on the original "custom" pics, untill the background is basicaly black, but not so much that the sparkle starts to get ugly

I have changed it a bit though. I have made the HaloPro bar hight double of what it is in the screenshot. Not because i had problems seeing it or anything, but simply because each time i relogged or reloaded the UI, it would reset to 500 x 10 (and i wanted it 502 x 5 -_- )

Might be something in a lua somewhere that bugged, but im horrible with lua, so if i cant fix it with my caveman approach to customisation, its easier to just work with what i got
    Last edited by LazyMia; 2012-11-28 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    Using Pixil's Interface doing LFR.

http://i.imgur.com/S4vqO.jpg
    The Raid Frames look NEARLY the same as the old ElvUI Raid Frames for 25-40 man which I have missed so much. I asked around in the official Elv forums to have them duplicated, but you have got them pretty close. Anyway you could upload a picture of the settings for Raid 25 either in a PM or on here would be great!

Deleted
    Does anyone know how to use 10p font size again? my pixel font is looking amazing but in chats

@previous post: Going to do that now

http://i.imgur.com/W6MUm.jpg here.
    Last edited by mmoc64d91a2d32; 2012-11-29 at 11:38 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to this thread for inspiration, I bit the bullet and did a complete reset of my Elv when the patch came dropped:

Raiding tomorrow so I'll take some action shots then
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-29 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Thanks to this thread for inspiration, I bit the bullet and did a complete reset of my Elv when the patch came dropped:

/snippity snip

Raiding tomorrow so I'll take some action shots then

Thats quite nice, mouseover or hidden during combat for your bars?

Offtopic: Fan of Iain M Banks?

Transparent SUF

How can I make my unitframes transparent? Earlier in this thread there are several links (unfortunately I cannot link shit yet.)

If any of your could possibly tell me how I manage that, or give me a link leading to somewhere else, It'd be awesome.
    This far I can flip my background with my health bar.
    So I have a black "background", which gets overwritten when I lose health. The last thing I need to do is to make this "background" transparent (which I cannot figure out how to do, Not even the overall background changes this)

I hope any of you can assist me here