Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    The TV show Hoarders do they do a wow edition? lol

Wowcrendor did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4v9x6oD3xA

I'm just happy Razorgore changed... I should probably look to find out how... is he just tank and spank now?
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    I'm just happy Razorgore changed... I should probably look to find out how... is he just tank and spank now?
    He can break eggs faster and has more health and takes less damage from spawns but still need to kill the adds when not channelling then channel again

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems you can mindcontrol him and clear the eggs before the adds overwhelm him, which would cause him to use his "okay everything and everyone dies now bye" ability.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

1. Kill adds at MC orb
    2. MC him
    3. Destroy all eggs
    4. Kill Razorgore

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 3 changed, sadly RoS was not
    So it's still impossible to solo w/o short cooldown interrupts? *sigh*

anyone has checked kalegos if it still the same?

Thanks to the three responses
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    When you guys say solo, how long does it actually take to down a boss? Assuming you are level 90, and an average ilvl of 445, i.e. MoP HC dungeons ready.

Gluth drops a pet now too, any changes to him? I tried to duo it on 25 and it seriously sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by xxdrew View Post
    Gluth drops a pet now too, any changes to him? I tried to duo it on 25 and it seriously sucks.
    Do it on 10M? Pets drop on both difficulties.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by xxdrew View Post
    pets drop on both difficulties and any reasonable well geared 90 wont have a problem with gluth on 10 man

As for Kalecgos he hasnt been nerfed but he is skippable so unless you really want something from that boss you can skip it and go straight to brutallus

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    As for Kalecgos he hasnt been nerfed but he is skippable so unless you really want something from that boss you can skip it and go straight to brutallus
    I wasn't aware of that little tibit :O

guess you learn new stuff everyday :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkanja View Post
    When you guys say solo, how long does it actually take to down a boss? Assuming you are level 90, and an average ilvl of 445, i.e. MoP HC dungeons ready.
    On my blood DK,

MC - done in about 10-15mins full clear
    BWL - not yet tested with razagore only done it duo but with DUO it can take 40ish mins on a DK suppression room IS NOT FUN.
    AQ20 - 20mins a lot of running
    AQ40 i've only got as far as twin emps solo took 30mins to get that far

TBC kara - about 30mins as there is a lot of running.
    Gruuls 10mins ish
    mag - 5mins roughly
    SSC - not done vash solo and neither do I wish to try but it takes around 30mins to clear the rest same for TK.
    BT and hyjal ive yet to try solo but i'd imagine hyjal will take an hour or so if im not wiping as the trash waves will slow me down with all the running about. BT theres so much running and ROS is going to be a royal pain.

since when was kalec skippable? I genuinely did not know this!

Deleted
    Anyone tried for the Ashes post patch yet?

Any change?

Deleted
    haha, tv show hoarders lold

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    C'thun still 1 shots you -.- if your in his stomach, Twin emps still heal each other however I had enough burst to kill them. Still annoyed me C'thun still kills you instantly lol

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    C'thun still 1 shots you -.- if your in his stomach, Twin emps still heal each other however I had enough burst to kill them. Still annoyed me C'thun still kills you instantly lol
    can't you use the ouro bug thing to teleport out of that? (not sure if it still applies) When I do aq40 I usually duo with a friend as some of the mechanics are down right infuriating.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Pull ouro in the room then engage c'thun. It takes roughly 2 hours to down him cause of that retarded shield, but it can be done :P
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Pull ouro in the room then engage c'thun. It takes roughly 2 hours to down him cause of that retarded shield, but it can be done :P
    I killed ouro out of frustration ._.