Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Good point here. How many murders in the US are by true blue blood americans. We have so many first and second generation citizens from these third world shit holes. Whats the percentages of immigrants in the euro nations. I bet you eliminate the gun crimes by these individuals the numbers between the us and euro nations would e close.
    Hmmm... you're funny. And I don't even have to resort to the "what's a true-blooded American?" discussion to disprove you. Still, have a look
    there, have a clue... WOW Germany is just half a percent below the US, Switzerland, Canada, Austria, Ireland are higher, just to name a few. Must blow your mind, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by enohpi View Post
    i am quite sure they do.
    no they don't. the cops in schools can't have a gun. they carry pepper spray and 5 years ago at a local 6a (biggest) HS they went crazy with pepper spray during a typical HS hallway fight and they actually killed a kid 15' away because of how pepper spray will float on the air

he had an allergic reaction, went into shock and died

not even allowed to have tazers. traffic cops don't have guns.

the reason being that the general public isn't comfortable around them
    Last edited by fizzbob; 2012-11-28 at 02:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also there are a lot of cops in this country who don't need guns either. imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

I can tell from the title that this will be a fair and balanced analysis of an incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Following a 200 year old amendment is definitely forward thinking

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    provoke? you mean say "stop breaking the law and turn down your music" is provoking?

god i'm glad i live in a country where people aren't so goddamn scared to stand up for themselves that they call everything "provoking"
    Where in the article did it say he said that portion in quotes? Its a bit premature to defend how he approached these individuals without having some transcript or audio of how he approached the situation. He very well could have provoked the teens.

Regardless, at a point in the argument, whoever was right or wrong, he had a choice. When words began to get heated, he had the ability to realize that kids playing their music isn't worth an argument - and being that his wife was only in the store for a bottle of wine - not something he would have to put up with for very long. He did not choose that route.

Furthermore, once he had shot the car up, the civic and legal responsibility would be to report the incident to authorities and not run away. His actions and subsequent reactions are suspicious.

Only in america, this thread will probably be with gun owners blindly defending the man because if you have a gun you can kill anyone you want because 'murica. And everyone else sane will just think what the hell is wrong with people

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-28 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    God I hate it when people blast music in their car. Is it sad that I don't care this kid died? The guy who shot him does deserve to be in jail too.
    And I don't mean just because he blasted music, but the kind of people who blast music are usually black people wear their pants below their knees, and pretend that they can't get a proper education.

Edit: I typed this before I even opened the news post. Do I know my Florida black guys or what?
    Yeah well..... It's sure absolutely insane to shoot someone for loud music. The guy needs to be in prison. No question about it.

As for the music... That's a whole different ballgame. It's the lack of environmental laws in the USA.
    Speaking for Germany.. You drive around like that over there, enjoy your hefty fine. Noise is a pollution. You violate environmental laws, you get to pay a fine.
    And the cops will pull you over. Actually, you violate multiple laws in such case.
    The mentioned environmental laws, and traffic law as well. At any given time you have to be able to hear any important sound signals from outside your car.

You pay 10 Euros for limited hearing due to music too loud
    and 10 Euros for unnecessary pollution.
    Makes 20 Euros. And if you are shit out of luck, and the cops are in a bad mood, they pin you for being a safety risk in traffic, which is another 30 Euros.
    They can handle it so you get 1 - 3 pts... 8 pts is the loss of the drivers license. German licenses are issued for life. To get them however costs you usually between 1 or 2 thousand Euros.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I could also make the ridiculous statement that I have yet to meet a European that wasn't a total ass. But since I have met maybe 40, that statement would be as stupid as yours here is. Unless you have met all 315 million people here? See I can make stupid baseless statements as well.

Not bashing, just using as an example.
    EVERY american I met (maybe around 200?) knew a lot about or at least liked guns. Its a very, very strong stereotype. Thats all Im saying.

that's not how those situations go

he told them to turn their music down. he had a right to do that, they didn't have a right to have their music up loud enough for him to hear it. the laws there on that are pretty strict, it was 8' last i checked, which means if it's louder than your engine it's too loud. really though, it has to be up pretty loud before anyone says anything

it was 4 HS guys together. when 4 HS guys get together, they're all 100x as brave as normal. 100x as stupid and they replied in a way that escalated things, they may have turned the music up, flipped him off. they did not adhere to the law and turn it down though. they challenged 'authority' and got shot

he wasn't "right", they weren't either. they decided that illegally loud music was a good reason to die that day (every time you confront a stranger, you're risking that) so they did
    So call the police, you know the real "authority". It is not up to people to enforce their own vigilante justice...

What's next, killing people for J-walking?
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-11-28 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun33 View Post
    Where in the article did it say he said that portion in quotes? Its a bit premature to defend how he approached these individuals without having some transcript or audio of how he approached the situation. He very well could have provoked the teens.

Regardless, at a point in the argument, whoever was right or wrong, he had a choice. When words began to get heated, he had the ability to realize that kids playing their music isn't worth an argument - and being that his wife was only in the store for a bottle of wine - not something he would have to put up with for very long. He did not choose that route.

Furthermore, once he had shot the car up, the civic and legal responsibility would be to report the incident to authorities and not run away. His actions and subsequent reactions are suspicious.
    not sure how old you are, if you're 20 something you just haven't been around long enough to see it, but these situations go the same way every time except for the end. older person tells kid to turn the music down, isn't nice about it. kids take offense and refuse to while doing something to escalate the situation. some people get mad and leave, sometimes the person who says to turn the music down is beaten, sometimes that person shoots the kids

it's normal, happens every day and is a situation that goes away when people simply show respect, turn their music down BEFORE someone tells them to and nothing happens

i used to run around with enough subs to make it hard to breathe in my car, but it was only loud on the interstate away from homes, i never had a situation where someone had to ask me to turn it down and i didn't try to be obnoxious about it. i knew it was loud, it's why i liked it and there is a time and place for it like everything else

nobody ever shot me because of my loud music even though at full blast it was about as loud as a jet engine

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    If weapons are part of your culture, then colonialism is part of mine. Sorry America, you're part of the British Empire again. How do you like that? Oh, you don't? Tough luck, its a part of my culture and hardly anyone dies because of it!
    constitution is still the law and self defense is still a right. I also doubt you could take back America from your descendants when you couldnt even do it when they were weak farmers and aristocrats.

Deleted
    So all these people in Schools, cinemas, and sitting in cars getting killed by guns were kept safer by the laws that allow almost anyone out there to purchase one?
    Last edited by mmoc1d03ea7d9d; 2012-11-28 at 02:55 PM.

where the fuck are you from, i'd say 75% of americans don't know anything about guns.
    Im brazilian and never held a gun, or seen it in hands of other people than cops.

and if 75% of the people of the USA dont know shit about guns why you guys sell that sterotype so strong overseas ? Of all americans Ive met only the women were 'meh' about guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun33 View Post

Not too mention he says he thought the kids had a gun in the car, not sure how the thought process comes to deciding that shooting at an armed group that out numbers you is a way to handle a situation you could just drive away from easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    EVERY american I met (maybe around 200?) knew a lot about or at least liked guns. Its a very, very strong stereotype. Thats all Im saying.
    Knowing a lot about or liking something does not make you a nut about it. I happen to know a lot about dicks, since I have one attached to me. Does that make me a nut (lol) for penises? I am listerally not following your logic. I mean do you always use stereotypes to judge people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foil View Post
    So all these people in Schools, cinemas, and sitting in cars getting killed by guns were kept safer by the laws that allow almost anyone out there to purchase one?
    Should have brought their guns, I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by foil View Post
    Dont makes sense does it ? :/
    Its sad tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgrym View Post
    Probably best to back slowly away from the thread. I mean, when the crazies think that the gun toting moron in the story actually had courage instead of recognizing him for the coward with poor judgment that he really is, there's not much to discuss.
    Indeed, plus for the "stand your ground" to be applicable I believe he must have to prove that he was really threatened and tried to avoid confrontation.
    And avoiding confrontation while threatened btw (I write it for fizzbob) is what a civilized person would do.

Ah the US, big country, big differences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Um yea you posted a wiki from 2005 where it doesnt show which contries the imigrants are from. What about illeagals..not there either hrmmm. What about policies about imigration. Most countries you blend into the social norms of a country learn customs and adhere to the system, sorry but its not like that in america. We harbor the cespool of the world and let them keep thier ideals so yes gun crime is higher because we harbor a lot of shitty people who dont want to be american. i see way more flags from south and central american countries in cars than us flags. its apauling to me how you can come here and wave another flag which means your not american. Your a piece of shit who is just stealing from my country.