Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    LR is SOOOOO bad now, a single Blinkstrike crit does more damage then the full 7 ticks of the bleed.

Deleted
    Crows all the way.

FLY MY PRETTIES, FLYYYYYYY.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    LR is SOOOOO bad now, a single Blinkstrike crit does more damage then the full 7 ticks of the bleed.
    Great, but it ticks multiple times. And if you are good with managing it you can actually do a hefty amount of damage on 2-5 targets.

I personally consider it a buff.

If anyone is curious as to how Lynx Rush behaves now, I just did a bunch of testing.

The bleeds do NOT scale dynamically like Serpent Sting or AMoC does. Whatever your stats are with BW and trinket procs when the last stack of the bleed is applied, is the damage that lynx rush will do for the entire 15 seconds. What this basically means is that if you apply Lynx Rush during trinket procs or BW and are lucky enough with the trinkets not to have to delay LR significantly to accomplish this, it is going to perform much better than the sims suggest, and in comparison to AMoC since its ticks go up and down as things proc. You also have to be very careful not to use it in the last 4 seconds before BW falls off, or 4 seconds before a trinket proc ends, or it will get 0 benefit. On the other hand, you can apply Lynx Rush on the GCD BEFORE you pop BW and get the full benefit of it, while still being able to fill up your BW with Kill Commands and Arcane Shots. LR is going to lend itself very well to intelligent usage, enough to shorten the gap considerably.
    Last edited by Osmin; 2012-11-29 at 06:10 AM.

just as a short direct comparison, of using LR on a raid dummy without buffs/trinketproccs etc:
    olr LR: about 22k noncrit x 9 = 198k
    new LR: one tick for 13k, and 6 ticks at 20k = 133k
    (aMoC does about 7k noncrit for 30 ticks = 210k)
    so at the first glance, it does look like a huge nerf for LR.
    I'm defenetly going with aMoC now (in a raid environment) for short bursty fights maybe BS

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    AMoC is about a 500 DPS gain over LR ONLY if used perfectly.
    No, just.. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    No, just.. No.
    No just no what? Not an increase? Not a 500 DPS increase? Not only if used perfectly?

AMOC is slight dps gain, but it costs 60 focus, which is alot, especially from SV hunter PoV (SV got only 100 focus on start, not 120 like BM).
    Also 1st Lynx rush gets 9 stacks and can be refreshed just before expiring by the 2nd Lynx rush for max stack full duration.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

I have seen a considerable DPS gain using AMoC... I don't have the number, but I can assure that it is much higher. As a comparison, I pulled 80k one with with Lynx on Spirit kings and the next I pulled 95k with AMoC... I did get some knew gear as well between these two kills, but its just to give you an idea.

+ you got 5% AP buff + you got Cobra shot cast while running. Not a big deal on Kings but it helps a little, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepfriedegg View Post
    + you got 5% AP buff + you got Cobra shot cast while running. Not a big deal on Kings but it helps a little, too.
    I also pulled 102k on our first heroic spiritbinder kill. Me and the mage in the picture below where both out the entire time.

To bad he didn't log =( lol

http://s3.mmoguildsites.com/s3/galle...jpg?1354084247