Oh cool we have to buy content with gold now?

So what, is this like an in-game buyable DLC or something? Brawler's guild, yes? Not that I can't afford spending twenty thousand or more hard earned gold to experince CONTENT which I PAY FOR with REAL MONEY already, but what's next? Buy keys for dungeons for gold on the Black Market?

Please, give me more things I'm not supposed to be outraged about.

This is what you save your outrage for?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Or, you could save your outrage and kill the Champions in the new fortresses in Krasarang and get it for free.

Deleted
    Or you could kill either of the new factions three rares that also drop the invite?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    So what, is this like an in-game buyable DLC or something? Brawler's guild, yes? Not that I can't afford spending twenty thousand or more hard earned gold to experince CONTENT which I PAY FOR with REAL MONEY already, but what's next? Buy keys for dungeons for gold on the Black Market?

You mean that it should all be handed out on a silver plate? Do you mean that there should be no sense of achievement or uniqueness?
    People complain so much about how easy this game is, how everyone gets everything all the time, and yet there's people like you who will cry even more when tiny bits of content are made a bit more unique, when it requires a teeny tiny bit of work to get?

You are so spoiled.

You can get invited for free - you know that right?

10+ Year Old Account

Or you could just deal with it like Vanilla and BC users did for AQ and the Isle.

Deleted
    Buy keys for dungeons
    Guess you hated TBC? Since you actually had to buy keys to do heroic dungeons...

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You mean that it should all be handed out on a silver plate? Do you mean that there should be no sense of achievement or uniqueness?
    People complain so much about how easy this game is, how everyone gets everything all the time, and yet there's people like you who will cry even more when tiny bits of content are made a bit more unique, when it requires a teeny tiny bit of work to get?

You are so spoiled.
    20000+ gold for you is tiny bit of work to get? Shit, spare me some there Bill Gates? I must be a fucking idiot actually farming crafting mats and such and selling them on the auction house, share your Alchemist's secrets with us so we can all prosper as you do, please.

No really, tell us.

How the FUCK does this even relate to people complaining about easy content? This is an ACCESSIBILITY question of the highest order, and you would bring ANYTHING just to raise your goddamn post count.

Get the fuck out of here already you disgust me beyond measure.
    Last edited by ragnarokvr1; 2012-11-28 at 10:05 PM.

Stop crying because you have to work for some of your content. You pay for the opportunity to log into a server. That's it.

But there were dungeons back in the day you had get keys for, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

10+ Year Old Account

There has been no precedent for the BMAH *selling content* Bad Slippery Slope fallacy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    Stop crying because you have to work for some of your content. You pay for the opportunity to log into a server. That's it.

But there were dungeons back in the day you had get keys for, so...
    OH REALLY? And did those keys all cost TWENTY THOUSAND GOLD? Cause I'm PRETTY DAMN SURE I wouldn't of have cared about BCs heroic dungeons if that were the case.

OH REALLY? And did those keys all cost TWENTY THOUSAND GOLD? Cause I'm PRETTY DAMN SURE I wouldn't of have cared about BCs heroic dungeons if that were the case.
    You missed the part where you can get invitation for free. Scroll up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda like how you have to pay thousands of gold for a mount, or hundreds of thousands for a piece of BiS?

You will eventually get it, especially if you farm rare elites in Krarsang, the new alliance ones. Buying it is simply the fastest way to get it, and I doubt that anyone will buy it if they don't plan to seriously enter it. (I'm currently skipping, no mount involved)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    20000+ gold for you is tiny bit of work to get? Shit, spare me some there Bill Gates? I must be a fucking idiot actually farming crafting mats and such and selling them on the auction house, share your Alchemist's secrets with us so we can all prosper as you do, please.

No really, tell us.

How the FUCK does this even relate to people complaining about easy content? This is an ACCESSIBILITY question of the highest order, and you would bring ANYTHING just to raise your goddamn post count.

Get the fuck out of here already you disgust me beyond measure.
    Way to single out this reply and completely ignore the two that said you can just kill a rare for it and get it eventually like that without spending a copper.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Ah, so if they are cheap, it doesn't matter. So you're not actually against selling content for gold, but against selling content for more gold then you can afford. Selfish little poor guy. Go farm some rares for the invite or, you know, make friends in this MMO and get an invite from them.

You don't "pay" for the content. You pay to access the game and have opportunities to access the content. That's like saying all raids should have a 1m mode or people who don't way to raid, or sit in queue for LFD because its your RIGHT to access al content.

Whatever the means Blizzard puts in there to see content is acceptable, as long as they don't make you pay RL money to see it.

Just because content is in game, that doesn't mean it's going to be available to just walk into on day one for everyone, try working a little for what you want, it's a nice rewarding feeling, I promise.

I was outbid on a brawlers guild invite today, you know what I did? I collected my money, went to the BMAH to look for another one in my price range, and there wasn't, you know what I dd then? Went about my day I game, did what I had to do and didnt bitc that I couldn't afford the current prices. It's in game, and it will be available from here on out, if I way to see it now, I'll work harder to see it, otherwise I'm gonna wait until I have the means of accessing it, whether its gold, a friend invite, or a drop from one of the rares.

Get over yourself, you're not that important.

10+ Year Old Account
    First and foremost, because you don't have to pay. You can also get in by a drop from a rare mob, and you can get in by being invited by a friend in the guild. What you're paying for by purchasing a ticket on the BMAH is the ability to access the content right away. The content is available to everyone, accessible by everyone. There are perks for being rich (just like being highly skilled or able to dedicate more hours will get you rewards faster in pvp and raiding), but that's not the same as exclusion.

Second, because it is optional additional content. This is like complaining about having to spend gold to get a passenger mount. If you haven't the gold but really want the thing, then save up and get it.

Third, because these are the things gold is for! We pay for spells, dual spec, repairs, reagents, and crafting materials. We pay for vanity items like pets, mounts, armor and fun items.... why is it so weird that there is a new thing added to this category?
    Last edited by Tziva; 2012-11-28 at 10:20 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to close this here. This level of hostility in the OP, along with replies to the people replying to the OP just isn't acceptable here.