Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

Male Student gang raped by group of youths for cross-dressing.

Another pleasant story for today that makes my blood literally boil in fury.

http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuw...21126_HUB_drag

Essentially, he was dressed up in drag as part of a hazing initiation. These ignorant thugs robbed then raped him as punishment for 'Being Gay'. Because logically the best way to teach him 'The error of his ways' is to have gay sex with him, right?

Ugh. I'm fucking seething at the fact this bullshit still goes on in society. At least some of the fuckwits have been caught however. I cannot wait till this kind of stupidity is curb-stomped out of reality.

Deleted
    doesn't surprise me tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post

Essentially, he was dressed up in drag as part of a hazing initiation. These ignorant thugs robbed then raped him as punishment for 'Being Gay'. Because logically the best way to teach him 'The error of his ways' is to have gay sex with him, right?

Ugh. I'm fucking seething at the fact this bullshit still goes on in society. At least some of the fuckwits have been caught however. I cannot wait till this kind of stupidity is curb-stomped out of reality.
    Great, so some dumbasses robbed and raped this guy for wearing drag, and now the University has made it against the rules to wear drag anymore. That's so dumb.

It reminds me of how in Los Angeles during WWII, Mexicans were wearing Zoot Suits to go dancing in, and gangs of white thugs were finding them and using the Zoot Suits as an excuse to kick their asses (they're taking all that cloth that should be going to the war effort!). So instead of tracking down the thugs, the city government decides to ban Zoot Suits.

And yeah, butt-raping the gay out of someone is really a good way to go about things. /sarcasm
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tragic. I sincerely hope they spend a very long time in prison.

Edit: Eh, they may not even be old enough. What does a punishment for this kind of travesty look like for youth over there?

Deleted
    now the University has made it against the rules to wear drag anymore. That's so dumb.
    Not quite the case. They've made it against the rules to use drag as part of the hazing ceremony, not in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    So their response to someone they perceive to be gay is to . . . force gay sex upon that person.

Not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.
    Putin khuliyo

Talk about punishing the victim! Christ!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite the case. They've made it against the rules to use drag as part of the hazing ceremony, not in general.
    Still, it seems like they're targeting the wrong things here. How about we go after the anal rapists instead of the thing the rapists chose as their excuse to get their rocks off?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    The article you linked doesn't say anywhere that the rapists were muslim. Where did you get that from?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    read the article...not seeing the muslim part in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keadin84 View Post
    The article you linked doesn't say anywhere that the rapists were muslim. Where did you get that from?
    Reddit. Generally they're able to provide more details about the incident articles mention. I should also mention however that the British paper's word for Muslims is 'Youths'. That's a little factoid that's easily provable. Any other group are called 'Young People'. But the tabloids always go for 'Youths' to avoid saying Muslims.

The comments on reddit also seem to indicate that they came from Northern Africa, not the Middle-east. Not sure which country however. Finally however, I was just copying the reddit title. There's debate in the comments section as to whether or not it was related to Religious upbringing our just a stupid culture. No clear outcome.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Twisted beyond all imagination, for some muslims (and rednecks in The Deliverance), it's only the reciver who is gay.

Edit: Read only the headline, dont say that those in that case were muslims.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Eh, they may not even be old enough. What does a punishment for this kind of travesty look like for youth over there?
    Well, the adult who planned and executed a mass-murder spree that resulted in 76 deaths got 21 years. So these guys will probably get some community service.

Deleted
    Reddit. Generally they're able to provide more details about the incident articles mention. I should also mention however that the British paper's word for Muslims is 'Youths'. That's a little factoid that's easily provable. Any other group are called 'Young People'. But the tabloids always go for 'Youths' to avoid saying Muslims.

The comments on reddit also seem to indicate that they came from Northern Africa, not the Middle-east. Not sure which country however
    Alright, thanks I was just curious, because I didn't find that information in the linked article, but I believe you ^^

raped him as punishment for 'Being Gay'
    My irony-o-meter just melted.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Still, it seems like they're targeting the wrong things here. How about we go after the anal rapists instead of the thing the rapists chose as their excuse to get their rocks off?
    Oh, god... I just had a ptsd moment from the gun threads.

"Don't attack the item/act! Attack the criminals!"

"NO! Remove the thing causing the dangerous situation in the first place! It's not necessary!"

Just think about it for a second >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Deleted

You all know what I want to say and about whom I want to say it. We're all thinking it, but few of us say it because we'd rather not get banned from the forums for stating the truth.
    What I want to say is in defense of the victim, and about those that commited this crime, why they have no respect, why they don't care about human rights, why they don't care about equality and why no-one dares to take a stand against it for fear of their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeine View Post
    Twisted beyond all imagination, for some muslims (and rednecks in The Deliverance), it's only the reciver who is gay.

Edit: Read only the headline, dont say that those in that case were muslims.
    Why is it important if muslims did it or not?
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    Oh, god... I just had a ptsd moment from the gun threads.

"Don't attack the item/act! Attack the criminals!"

"NO! Remove the thing causing the dangerous situation in the first place! It's not necessary!"

Just think about it for a second >.>
    To suggest that this is the same as "guns don't kill people" is just absurd. Guns are for killing people. People seem so surprised when someone uses them for that purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love dat logic.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3