Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by noxus View Post
    Any change of putting a timer in for demo for hand of gul'dan?
    Tracking dot duration and number of charges?

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tomed View Post
    And I'm not sure I like the new number format in absolute mode, can we have an option to change it back to how it used to be?
    Total damage is not calculating haste as damage increase unless you get to the breakpoint, showing dps instead of damage seems like the best option.

Deleted
    Why red is removed? I want it back or optional
    Like, when I see for example Agony is red, I know that I dont have to update it anytime soon, but when it turns to yellow I know to keep track on it/proc CDs to see if I need to refresh it on yellow or can I have a proc before it expires. Understand my point?

Quote Originally Posted by Einomies View Post
    Why red is removed? I want it back or optional
    Like, when I see for example Agony is red, I know that I dont have to update it anytime soon, but when it turns to yellow I know to keep track on it/proc CDs to see if I need to refresh it on yellow or can I have a proc before it expires. Understand my point?
    Same here. I actually use all four colors.

I'd love to have the first version back, minimalistic as possible. Stop this "improvements" please.

But a amazing addon nonetheless!

I believe the addon isn't working properly with Jade Spirit proc effect. I tested it last night and it certainly didn't boost the numbers when it procced. Perhaps due to the real PPM change?

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    I'd love to have the first version back, minimalistic as possible. Stop this "improvements" please.
    Older versions are here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/affd...ther-downloads
    If you use Curse Client, right-click on addon and click "Ignored" to disable updating.

Quote Originally Posted by Xami View Post
    I believe the addon isn't working properly with Jade Spirit proc effect. I tested it last night and it certainly didn't boost the numbers when it procced. Perhaps due to the real PPM change?
    Can't confirm that, anyone else experiencing issues with Jade Spirit? Not a big fan of PPM by the way, it's unreliable and unpredictable.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like seeing the addon in progress, but I do get a LUA error when I just logged in atm with version 1.07.

I didn't get it again after relogging and didn't catch the line to copy it here unfortunately.

Also non-relative numbers don't seem to update properly atm.

Also the option to get Haunt out of the frame again would be great.

Good luck with development. It's been great so far.

edit: By the way what are non-relative numbers supposed to represent atm?

Without any dots running and no buffs the top numbers show 6 (Agony) 5.5 (UA) and 4.5 (Corr)
    With selfbuffs and 320 int flask they show 6.7 (Agony) 6.2 (UA) and 6.1 (Corr)

edit2: I assume relative numbers are percentage based, is that correct?
    Last edited by sharkee; 2012-11-29 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkee View Post
    I like seeing the addon in progress, but I do get a LUA error when I just logged in atm with version 1.07.

I didn't get it again after relogging and didn't catch the line to copy it here unfortunately.

Also non-relative numbers don't seem to update properly atm.

Also the option to get Haunt out of the frame again would be great.

Good luck with development. It's been great so far.

edit: By the way what are non-relative numbers supposed to represent atm?

Without any dots running and no buffs the top numbers show 6 (Agony) 5.5 (UA) and 4.5 (Corr)
    With selfbuffs and 320 int flask they show 6.7 (Agony) 6.2 (UA) and 6.1 (Corr)

edit2: I assume relative numbers are percentage based, is that correct?
    Haunt option is back in 1.08 beta: http://www.curseforge.com/media/file...Dots-1.08b.zip
    Non-relative numbers are showing dps. Showing total damage looks better, but is not a precise indication of whether you should update dots or not, which is the point of the addon. I need to rewrite the description, just want to finish 1.08 first.

Relative are percentage based, 200 means your current stats are two times stronger, 50 means they they are two times weaker.

Deleted
    Great job on the addon! But how can I lock the frame? Mine is moveable all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozuum View Post
    Great job on the addon! But how can I lock the frame? Mine is moveable all the time.
    Yea, already fixed in 1.08, I think it unlocks itself when options are opened. I uploaded new version to Curse, should be available for download soon.

Deleted
    is there any way to get the icons to look like the Starsurge's one in this screen: LINK

I love the addon, but it looks really out of place in my ui

Really would like to see hide numbers, or an option to only track red or green. I feel like leaving out curse of elements and things like that and spending more time on customization and graphic tweaks would improve the addon.

If you want to move in that all in 1 direction spend time making bar timers and give forte a run for it's money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    Not a big fan of PPM by the way, it's unreliable and unpredictable.
    That's actually part of the fun

Quote Originally Posted by Miseinen View Post
    is there any way to get the icons to look like the Starsurge's one in this screen: LINK

I love the addon, but it looks really out of place in my ui
    I can't answer that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Really would like to see hide numbers, or an option to only track red or green.
    Already done in v1.08, you have to setup colors manually though. Check first post for details.
    Should be available for download soon, Curse needs some time to approve uploaded files.

Already done in v1.08, you have to setup colors manually though. Check first post for details.
    Should be available for download soon, Curse needs some time to approve uploaded files.
    Awesome! Eagerly awaiting next release.

Loving 1.08 and the option for same stats, pandemic safe. I was already doing the comparison by looking at the numbers but a new color is definitely helpful.

Deleted
    Ridcully is there any way to get that red color as optional? I really want to have all 4 colors, and wont update to 1.08 if it's not available.

Edit: Nevermind, it's there already I think

Deleted
    after update timers not working anymore

Quote Originally Posted by noxus View Post
    after update timers not working anymore
    Timer text is automatically drawn by OmniCC addon, is it loaded?

Deleted
    Timer text is automatically drawn by OmniCC addon, is it loaded?
    yea also keep reseting it to default ui when logging in