Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tuborgen View Post
    Why isn't there any character customisation in the cartel shop?
    I for one would gladly use my coins on different hairstyles, body types etc. I hate that some of my tanking chars use the body option number 2 =\

thoughts?
    Will come. One thing that they've commented on is race change and that will come soon™. Faction change will not come (or not anytime soon) due to all the story stuff making it near impossible to implement
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

I would prefer they add more customizations to the base chars without having to pay.

What I would like to see tho is a new companion that can be either a tank or heals depending on stance. Make it into 2 characters one looking more Evilish and the other looking more friendly that way everyone would like atleast one of them. Make it mute or use language from an alien species already in the game, and let you get it at lvl 1 without having to unlock it on a 50 then paying to unlock it on an alt.

I will agree with Kittyvicious here.I have over 2k cartel coins as a result of my subscriptions those months and I am still suscribed. I have not found anything that I like to buy. The outfits are not something special and mostly recolors of the armor that is already in-game. No imagination at all...I also do not need to spend my cc to buy things and sell them for credits. I have more than enough credits.

Also I never buy packs for a chance to have something..I don't gumbling and generaly I am a very unlucky person. I could spend cc to buy the Throne Mount or maybe I will buy it with credits instead. I am sure a rich boy that can easily throw money will find something to buy or maybe he will buy packs for fun, but the normal(from the economic aspect) people don't. It is 100% obvious that they want to make money from restrictions rather than become creative and make awesome things. Although this will return as a boomerang to them.

This game really had all the chances to be in the top, but the people who made the decisions there is like they got payed to do whatever possible to destroy it. I am still playing the game with my friends and still have fun of it, but I cannot stay away from imagine its potential and makes me sad and angry on the same time

One thing that they've commented on is race change and that will come soon™
    source please? I am really interested on this since I have unlocked my miraluka to use at both sides
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2012-11-29 at 03:02 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    I will agree with Kittyvicious here.I have over 2k cartel coins as a result of my subscriptions those months and I am still suscribed. I have not found anything that I like to buy.
    Start buying weekly pvp passes and sell them on the GTN. Raid passes if you are on a pve heavy server. Make dat money.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Start buying weekly pvp passes and sell them on the GTN. Raid passes if you are on a pve heavy server. Make dat money.
    Yeah, but he said he didn't need/want to use them to make credits because he has plenty. I mean the store really is incredibly lacking. And we both know they had plenty of time working on this from the announcement, even if it was rushed to implement the whole shebang. It's not like the people designing items would be the same people coding the entire structure of the market. Clearly there was room to make this much more than it was.

I'm just tired of giving any company a get out of jail free card saying 'soon', 'it will come', 'in the future'. Eff that, the time is now. They are getting money now. They should have had it out yesterday.

I agree. (I mean, hell, look at the list of things I want to see in the GTN/market)

Talk about a case of typing what your thinking instead of what you mean! lol
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2012-11-29 at 04:04 PM.

Deleted
    Sigh... If you guys spent half the time you spend whining about a free game being restricted, working instead, you would have money both for subscribing and buying the shit you want from the cartel shop... It's not Biowares fault that your welfarecheck doesn't cut your needs...

Quote Originally Posted by Liep View Post
    Sigh... If you guys spent half the time you spend whining about a free game being restricted, working instead, you would have money both for subscribing and buying the shit you want from the cartel shop... It's not Biowares fault that your welfarecheck doesn't cut your needs...
    It is, however, Bioware's fault for making a game that 2 million people deemed not worth 15 a month.

Deleted
    As I said in another thread I would love to see more unique armour looks and even complain skins added to the Cartel store, what we have so far is good but they are really missing out on some other minor stuff. I would love if they added something that gives you light side/darkside points.

I really hope they add the ability to change advance class, I have an IA operative that I wouldn't mind changing to sniper.