Thread: Seriusly?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Unhappy Seriusly?

After reading several posts about rogues, pvp and buffs/nerfs in general, I see allot of people countering posts especially concerning rogues like "Stop QQing rogues scale awesome with gear, you will be back to OP by the end of this expansion HERP" I just want to know how people can justify saying something like this?

I know this has been true before but it's not the way to move forward, also it's not an argument when a class is completely broken. As it stands now rogue abilities that were once unique have been given to every other class in a better and revamped state. I've played my rogue since vanilla and I'm just sick and tired of having to use the same abilities that I have already used for 8 years, to sum it up I feel like every other class got allot of love with new talents and stuff except rogues with their biggest change going into MoP basically being forced to use SnD insted of Recoup.

Deleted
    Seriously? ur saying u've had the same abilities since Vanilla?

Quote Originally Posted by Vancleave View Post
    well almost all skills are the same since vanile some skills were added, gameplay is still the same keep SnD up press combo builders use them for finishers every spec feels the same also since MoP release most of our skills mostly passives were removed and our skill trees crippeled us so we will never be back on top of pvp even if we scale alot with gear other classes scale also
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Rogue representation is about as low as it has ever been I just think something needs to be done to improve rogue game play to make it fun an actually viable

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 05:47 PM ----------

well almost all skills are the same since vanile some skills were added, gameplay is still the same keep SnD up press combo builders use them for finishers every spec feels the same also since MoP release most of our skills mostly passives were removed and our skill trees crippled us so we will never be back on top of pvp even if we scale alot with gear other classes scale also
    I agree with you and I get the impression that blizzard has pretty much given up on us rogues, I had hoped Blizzard would have listened to some community feedback for 5.1 like better mobility, they did however give us shorter blind and vanish CDs which is good I guess.
    Last edited by mmoc12dc63eb52; 2012-11-29 at 05:38 PM. Reason: fucked up

10+ Year Old Account
    As a rogue from vanilla myself and as i have repeatedly said a thousand times,this is patch 5.1 aka its only the beginning so stop getting your panties in a twist and learn to wait for the good things,patience is a virtue and you are not a true rogue if you cant learn patience. Every dog has his day and rogues will get theirs in time so wait please.

Deleted
    As a rogue from vanilla myself and as i have repeatedly said a thousand times,this is patch 5.1 aka its only the beginning so stop getting your panties in a twist and learn to wait for the good things,patience is a virtue and you are not a true rogue if you cant learn patience. Every dog has his day and rogues will get theirs in time so wait please.
    So you're saying I should just give up my rogue and so should everyone else that play, and roll a FoTM class untill rogues are "playable" again?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    That said, Blizzard balancing Rogues so that they KNOW they'll be annihilated in a couple of seasons before they get better with better gear later on, isn't exactly balanced.

There's LOADS wrong with Rogues mobility and PVP at the moment, I'm just bored of talking about it.

Blizzards responses make it feel like talking to a cowboy builder.
    The Rogue Community: "Where the hell are my windows? why is the roof slanted? This is ridiculous"
    Blizzard : "No it's Fiiine like that, no one else is complaining, it's more airy now, and the ceiling gives you more perspective and makes the room look bigger, Working as intended!"
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by bjebbis View Post
    So you're saying I should just give up my rogue and so should everyone else that play, and roll a FoTM class untill rogues are "playable" again?
    Where did you get that out of his post. He pretty much said learn to adapt it will get better just hold in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    U talk of balance? When can anything in this game be perfectly balanced?? It is impossible to balance a game of this magnitude and if you think you can do better than you are sadly mistaken and out right stupid as nothing is ever perfect and you can please some of the people but for most of the time you can never please everyone.

Its just the way games go and i know from working in the industry how hard it is to please people and i have also learned to wait and be patient which is what i dont ever see on this forum,all i see is babies crying that they want they want now now now! So please grow up and learn to wait please thanks.

Deleted
    Blizzards responses make it feel like talking to a cowboy builder.
    The Rogue Community: "Where the hell are my windows? why is the roof slanted? This is ridiculous"
    Blizzard : "No it's Fiiine like that, no one else is complaining, it's more airy now, and the ceiling gives you more perspective and makes the room look bigger, Working as intended!"
    hehe reading that made me rofl

Completely agree, nerf rogues!
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    did you get a paycheck from blizzard for replying such Bs on other forums ? do you think mobility issues just disappear because we get better gear ?

Edit: sometimes i belive blizzards is thinking the following ( the ultimate answer to all rogue issues in MoP: Reroll another class, who wants rouges anyway. )
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    U talk of balance? When can anything in this game be perfectly balanced?? It is impossible to balance a game of this magnitude and if you think you can do better than you are sadly mistaken and out right stupid as nothing is ever perfect and you can please some of the people but for most of the time you can never please everyon
    I never said make it perfectly balanced but you can make something more or less balanced for example hunters which were way to bursty in the beginning but got tweaked pretty early. That said i feel there is more to be done than a hotfix if blizzard wants people to start playing rogue again.

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 06:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Completely agree, nerf rogues!
    Constructive feedback brah!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    On a related note, I'm really REALLY glad that I decided to level an alt Feral Druid a year ago, when I do get frustrated on my rogue I can log on the Feral Druid

Deleted
    On a related note, I'm really REALLY glad that I decided to level an alt Feral Druid a year ago, when I do get frustrated on my rogue I can log on the Feral Druid
    Indeed ferals are definitely looking good right now.

Deleted
    All guys who QQ about the state of rogues now, have never played a balance druid... At least you are not at the bottom of the food chain.

It can be justified because it is actually true. On the other hand, it does not help the mobility issues at all. I've already expressed my opinion before here, but, for those that haven't seen it... Shadowstep needs to be baseline for all specs, Prep needs removed from the game and abilities it reset need their cooldown time adjusted to compensate. The tier with step and prep needs to be a mobility tier with comparable abilities to the freedom effect. I would put my vote in on a tier with a freedom, an extra shadowstep charge (similar to roll), and something along the lines of step granting a timed immunity to snares/roots.

In addition to these mobility effects some of the damage in eviserate needs off-loaded into our combo point generating abilities. It will have little effect on PvE besides making rupture more appealing to weave in. In PvP this lets helps with damage output being more consistant and eases up on the requirements of combo points(You lose less damage when using Kidney Shot.)

Deleted
    All guys who QQ about the state of rogues now, have never played a balance druid... At least you are not at the bottom of the food chain.
    I thought Bommies were doing ok this expansion, at least in RBGs

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strafe View Post
    It can be justified because it is actually true. On the other hand, it does not help the mobility issues at all. I've already expressed my opinion before here, but, for those that haven't seen it... Shadowstep needs to be baseline for all specs, Prep needs removed from the game and abilities it reset need their cooldown time adjusted to compensate. The tier with step and prep needs to be a mobility tier with comparable abilities to the freedom effect. I would put my vote in on a tier with a freedom, an extra shadowstep charge (similar to roll), and something along the lines of step granting a timed immunity to snares/roots.

In addition to these mobility effects some of the damage in eviserate needs off-loaded into our combo point generating abilities. It will have little effect on PvE besides making rupture more appealing to weave in. In PvP this lets helps with damage output being more consistant and eases up on the requirements of combo points(You lose less damage when using Kidney Shot.)
    The shadowstep idea is good, most classes have a choice like this double time, double HoF for palas and so on

I agreed about the part where other classes get same abillities. I mean, why bother playing a rogue when druids are basicly the same + a lot more.

BUT: rogues weak? Pfft, my ass... yeh, i addmit i don't play a rogue atm, but i play a fury warr. and yesterday/day before i got jumped by a rogue while questing. He got me down in about 5 second, before his stunns even finished. Yeh, he stunnlocked me to death.
    I didn't trinket or anything, so i'm partly to blame i gues... but 5 sec to kill a 370k fury warr with 56.74% pvp resillience? (Was in the new pvp area so quested in pvp gear for safty, which obviously didn't help)

And complaining about having the same abillities now as before... what? You seriously mean that they should change the whole class and all it's abillities over time? You got atleast twice as many abillities now as in vanilla! Every class do, but they allso got most of the same old ones (altho many with some tweaks, same as rogues)....
    And this i know cause i have a 85 rogue, which was my main from vanilla up untill early wrath.

Edit: Strafe got some nice idéas indeed. That would help "ballance" it a bit more, but still... rogues aren't that weak now, and as mentioned they scale good with gear. Same as fury warrs. We keep getting nerfed early in patches/expansions aswell because we scale too good. Then we catch up again later on
    Last edited by Roguezor; 2012-11-29 at 06:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Deleted
    I didn't trinket or anything, so i'm partly to blame i gues... but 5 sec to kill a 370k fury warr with 56.74% pvp resillience? (Was in the new pvp area so quested in pvp gear for safty, which obviously didn't help)
    Yes rogue burst right now is actually really good with CDs up HOWEVER put a equally skilled rogue and warrior in an arena match and rogue has used up his Shadow dance and Blades and I bet you rogue will have a hard time taking the warrior down even if the warr were to just turtle and not attack.