Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Did they require you to grind 2200 rating in arena bracket or achieve Battlemaster? No, it's just win 10 BGs.
    Propably takes less time than grinding Black Prince rep to honored on first part of the quest. And killing 900 same mobs over and over again is more fun than several hrs of pvp? What is wrong with these ppl, complain threads bout 5.1 amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Did they require you to grind 2200 rating in arena bracket or achieve Battlemaster? No, it's just win 10 BGs.
    Propably takes less time than grinding Black Prince rep to honored on first part of the quest. And killing 900 same mobs over and over again is more fun than several hrs of pvp? What is wrong with these ppl, complain threads bout 5.1 amaze me.
    Shock horror, jackass, some people would rather grind those mobs than do battlegrounds. Not everyone finds the same things fun that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    are those 2 any good? i haven't done any bgs this xpac, tho i tend tend to avoid the 10v 10 ones as i hate wsg as i don't find 1 team camping the other team at their GY to be pvp, but that's just me
    I actually have no idea, this quest will be the first and probably only time I'll do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Two BGs. Two. Not ten, two. 2. The integer that comes after one and before three.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Not everyone finds the same things fun that you do.
    Isn't that the whole point of it NOT being another mob grind?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    Oh boy such good game design! At the very least they should've informed us of this before MoP

What part of "Bringing WAR back to WARcraft" eluded you?
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

are those 2 any good? i haven't done any bgs this xpac, tho i tend tend to avoid the 10v 10 ones as i hate wsg as i don't find 1 team camping the other team at their GY to be pvp, but that's just me
    I like the new BGs. They're both interesting and fresh, not clones of old BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I like the new BGs. They're both interesting and fresh, not clones of old BGs.
    that's a good enough reason for me to give them a try ty ll remember to block wsg tho @)

Kotmogu's good, because premades can just end it in 5 minutes, but in completely random matches its chaotic and funny.

Silvershard's ok, but is rigged in favor of horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Regardless of ease of completion or pedantic bickering over legendaries, some of us just don't like PvP.
    This.

I'm now depressed to learn I'll have to drag myself through battlegrounds on my priest, who I've never PvPed before on, for the legendary. I hate PvP.

Not really complaining, I'll slog through it, but I'd rather not do PvP if I can avoid it.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-11-28 at 04:34 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

The grind to honored with prince was worse and now pve carebears are crying about couple battleground wins?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    The grind to honored with prince was worse and now pve carebears are crying about couple battleground wins?
    Most good PvE players also play and are decent at PvP.

Stupid snide remark is stupid.

The only people that really complain about anything Blizzard does on forums like this are the casuals that are bad at the game. That is not the entirety of PvE players.

Quote Originally Posted by skitz0129 View Post
    Most good PvE players also play and are decent at PvP.

Stupid snide remark is stupid.

The only people that really complain about anything Blizzard does on forums like this are the casuals that are bad at the game. That is not the entirety of PvE players.
    Probably why he used the term carebear...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    If this is true its a disgrace and actually goes against Blizzard own design principles of not forcing people into PvP.

If forced I would simply get killed and not release, read internet for 6 minutes and repeat.

ahhahahahahahahahaha

hey nerds. season 11 would like to have a word with you.

get shit on.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Quote Originally Posted by chronicline View Post
    ahhahahahahahahahaha

hey nerds. season 11 would like to have a word with you.

get shit on.
    and s10 castercleaves

Seriously, guys, this is the exact opposite of s10-s11.

Deleted
    Honestly it looks to me like an half assed tentative to bring up PvP partecipation a bit since it is at an all time low.
    Not that I mind too much, only thing is that most PVErs will be stomped by people in full upgraded PVP sets (I didnt bother with PVP this season since rogues are beyond terrible so I'm on the same boat)
    Last edited by mmoc785ca38ad1; 2012-11-29 at 08:12 PM.