Thread: It's snowing !

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

It's snowing !

Perhaps we could have a small gallery of snowy pictures from each other's location?

This is from Otaniemi, close to Helsinki, Finland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't snow here, only floods.

Wish I could get pictures from the "Snowpocalypse" two years ago out here in missouri. Had 4 out of 5 days off of school that week.

First day was about 3 inches of sleet...
    second day was 8 inches of snow which compacted the sleet in to a thick sheet of ice...
    Then everything just sat. With more snow falling here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Wish I could get pictures from the "Snowpocalypse" two years ago out here in missouri. Had 4 out of 5 days off of school that week.

First day was about 3 inches of sleet...
    second day was 8 inches of snow which compacted the sleet in to a thick sheet of ice...
    Then everything just sat. With more snow falling here and there.
    Chicago got it bad that year too, but last year was really mild and so far this year we haven't gotten anything yet.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently 63 degrees here

I hate you. And it only snows in feb where I live.

we only get more than a light dusting every 2-5 years. got about a foot last year but it's only been below 60 here 4 days so far. last year it went from a high of 82 on december 15th to a foot of snow on xmas. our weather is odd

I love snow. If i could afford it i would move somewhere that got a lot more of it. Most people like the warm tropical island type feel. I hate that. Its hot and humid. Seagulls are annoying. The sun makes everything yellow (my least favorite color). I like cold,dark,snowy and all sunlight to be blocked by clouds during the day.

In good ole Michigan we get snow in July and Sun in January. Missed the snow season here!

Nothing on the ground here at the moment but soon enough. I live in what is called the snow belt here around Lake Erie so we get a lot of "Lake effect snow"
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by wowfunny251 View Post
    I love snow. If i could afford it i would move somewhere that got a lot more of it. Most people like the warm tropical island type feel. I hate that. Its hot and humid. Seagulls are annoying. The sun makes everything yellow (my least favorite color). I like cold,dark,snowy and all sunlight to be blocked by clouds during the day.
    Totally this. In fact, I get annoyed when I watch the weather and the news casters all gripe about the cold weather and snow. Lately these past few years, weve had mild winters with more rain than anything. Rainy Christmases are sad. Hope to see snow soon, AND STICK.

Deleted
    No snow here yet! Looks nice though, i feel like rolling in it

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotan View Post
    Nothing on the ground here at the moment but soon enough. I live in what is called the snow belt here around Lake Erie so we get a lot of "Lake effect snow"
    Im guessing Cleveland? I live west of there. Me so jelly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't gotten our first 'big snow' yet, but I've got off work and seen a light covering over the cars once or twice. Give a month or two, and it'll (hopefully) be white outside.
    Imo, if it's going to be cold, I want it to snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Im guessing Cleveland? I live west of there. Me so jelly.
    Erie itself actually, but they have the same problem =p
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Its a shitstorm outside, I hope it would end because it is so cold and windy :/ And yes, lots and lots of snow.

No snow here. As much as I like it, I also greatly enjoyed strolling around Universal Studios yesterday in a t-shirt and shorts. Florida ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its snowing... why aren't you doing donuts?!?

It makes snow so much more fun

I live in Alaska, it's been around since early October =_=

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Never snows here in Florida ill trade you our 80-90 degree weather for snow!