Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Basically this means that those people who have herb gathering will get more lotus and those who are buying them with soh and flooding the market will get less. As an herb gatherer I don't see a problem here.

I have a guildie who sends me every lotus from her farm for a weeks worth of planting herb seeds to exchange into flasks and last week she pulled in 18 golden lotus, we'll see how much she grows this coming week.

I can confirm that you can still herb a golden lotus node, I just did myself....samething as always, 1 to 3 and the 15min lucky buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Basically this means that those people who have herb gathering will get more lotus and those who are buying them with soh and flooding the market will get less. As an herb gatherer I don't see a problem here.
    As a market flooder(lol) I dont see either.

3 x 140 = 420 === 2 x 210 = 420

Real thing is ....does reduced undocumented spawn rate affect lotus herb spawn.I know given the rarity of the herb is difficult to say but can any hard gatherer confirm or deny?

Hmm... Lotus are valuable? This intrigues me, since I got 2 farms just doing herbs (Inscription), and Lotus mean nothing to me (not raiding outside of LFR).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Lotus sell for 128 per lotus on my server as of yesterday, today someone named themule is dropping 20 individual lotus for 130 each. I don't know what the old value was going for because I never bought them since I could grow/convert/gather them. I just liked the 3-1 soh ratio because 1 soh for my alchemist/herb gatherer =3 lotus = 3 gems for my JC =1 new random JC recipe a day. In some color recipes there are 6 cuts, in some there are close to 20 cuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Hmm... Lotus are valuable? This intrigues me, since I got 2 farms just doing herbs (Inscription), and Lotus mean nothing to me (not raiding outside of LFR).
    I'm curious what kind of yields you are getting out of full herbs on your farm?

I tried it once and was getting like 1-2 herbs per plot. At that rate it seemed way more efficient for me to grow SoH and just use them to buy herbs (or lotus), so I said "fuck that" and went back to growing spirits. Was I just unlucky? Should I try again?

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    On a related note, anyone else seeing crazy numbers of Golden Lotus from their Tillers farm since the patch?

Seven to nine a day so far. In addition, I've been getting Lotus from regular herbs on my farm as well...
    Yeah, kinda noticed this :P 10/16

http://i.imgur.com/9dU90.jpg
    Last edited by mmocb36e1bdfba; 2012-11-30 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erumaro View Post
    Yeah, kinda noticed this :P 10/16
    omg
    the price will definitely drop if this undocumented change is true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    On a related note, anyone else seeing crazy numbers of Golden Lotus from their Tillers farm since the patch?

Seven to nine a day so far. In addition, I've been getting Lotus from regular herbs on my farm as well...
    Will have to see what today brings when I get home but yesterday had 12 Golden Lotus out of 16 seeds.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Will have to see what today brings when I get home but yesterday had 12 Golden Lotus out of 16 seeds.
    What seeds yield golden lotus?
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Lotus have not gone up on my server. Actually declined a bit sitting at 145g now. Unfortunately Ghost iron has gone up. A little over doubled. But the mats that you sell from prospecting transmuting are still sitting at the same low rate.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    What seeds yield golden lotus?
    believe they're the herbalism ones - Enigma Seeds

I have 4 farms at exalted and 1 at revered (will hit exalted today). One of them grows motes for leg enchants but the other ones get between 5-8 lotus per day. So far I've gotten over 20 each day since the patch, should possibly yield more with 4 more slots. Not too shabby.

10+ Year Old Account
    I harvested 13 from 4 toons today, not all of them are exalted with the tillers, so I don't have all the slots open + I have to farm veggies for some of the quests.

http://imgur.com/a/pdZzl

Just want to say, I love and hate this. My original plan was to farm SoH's for Golden Lotus to make flasks, I ended up stockpiling ~70. So I switch to farm herbs and I'm getting even more Golden Lotus! I'm still making every flask I can make though so I'm not complaining.