Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No more premades?

Just found this blue post http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...es-and-addons/

I guess premades are dead now because Avenabler is going to be useless now, I'll admit I had loads of fun with premades but I'm not upset with the change. I remember facing 40 man premades in AV and IoC and it was really frustrating, but fun if you were in one. Overall I'm quite happy with the change, however I wish blizzard did this ages ago.

5mans are still possible

i only used Preform for doing AV blitz and IOC HK farming anyways. Won't miss it too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god. I'm happy about this. Why? I like organized PvP and am finally getting into a regular arena/battleground group, but I hate getting into a random battleground that is filled with a well-geared and completely coordinated team that destroys us because it's impossible for a team that can't communicate efficiently and doesn't know each other to survive, much less win.

well... glad i finished battlemaster in cataclysm. such an awful change. probably wont do many bgs anymore....

Meh, a coordinated 5man premade is more than enough to win 10/15man BGs by themselves VS a full pug.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    well... glad i finished battlemaster in cataclysm. such an awful change. probably wont do many bgs anymore....
    Why so awful? Cause randoms are supposed to be a fairer playing field, in terms of level of available communication for each side?

As they said: Wanna play co-ordinated teams, go play RBGs. It's still how it works there. If you wanna just steamroll cause you can't get on an RBG team, but want easy Honor/Conquest... too bad?
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Why so awful? Cause randoms are supposed to be a fairer playing field, in terms of level of available communication for each side?

As they said: Wanna play co-ordinated teams, go play RBGs. It's still how it works there. If you wanna just steamroll cause you can't get on an RBG team, but want easy Honor/Conquest... too bad?
    because it was fun? and im not just talking about doing like full 15-20 man roflstomp groups. sometimes i have six friends instead of 5 who want to do bgs. and the wow public vent was a pretty awesome community. this change cripples them.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    5mans are still possible

i only used Preform for doing AV blitz and IOC HK farming anyways. Won't miss it too much.
    Well gee it only took them 4 expansions to break those mods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, wonder why this took so long. Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    It's about damn time. AVEnabler should have been labelled as a hack a long time ago. It was causing the ppl that were too scared to do RBGs to crush a full random group.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    It's about damn time. AVEnabler should have been labelled as a hack a long time ago. It was causing the ppl that were too scared to do RBGs to crush a full random group.

and i do both. stay mad.

damn kids playing mmos with other people. how dare they

Bad change. AV perfection is impossible now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post

let me know when you can do the fun bgs in rated. Oh wait, you can't they dont allow 40 man rated bgs.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    and i do both. stay mad.

Dam kids using an add-on to get an unfair advantage over a group expecting to fight another random group. Not a full premade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    and i do both. stay mad.

You're among the few. There are a ton of people that only did AVEnabler because they didn't want to spend the effort getting an RBG group together or because they were simply too scrubby to do RBGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Bad change. AV perfection is impossible now...
    Not true. I got AV perfection in a random myself: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...#95:14801:a220

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Not true. I got AV perfection in a random myself: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...#95:14801:a220
    So did i !
    im really happy about that cahnge, finally some balance.. now, equal amount of healer each side, when ? :P

does this mean oqueue wont work?
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    does this mean oqueue wont work?
    apparently oqueue still works but you have to do a manual countdown queue in vent/mumble. its no longer automated by the leader

Deleted
    it's kind of ridiculous Blizzard let this blatant CHEATING go on for years without doing anything in the first place.

next item of the agenda: Clean up the bots. Perma-ban every single one.