10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hephij View Post
    Nunu maybe? Stacking up the blight stacks faster.

And yeah I see Lulu maybe once every 30 matches at most. I actually might see Karma more than her.
    More like once every 3. She's one of the strongest supports now after the nerds to Sona and Blitz. Good poke with glitter, strong trading with shield and pix, and her ulti is incredibly flexible in its use.

Deleted
    So what would make a good support for Twitch? Unless I'm missing something he doesn't seem to be in the chart for some reason.

Deleted
    Yeah he is not. You want to abuse ambush-spray to get kills with insane steroids and make up for his vulnerability. His harass is pretty good though. For that you should get someone who can protect you with cc and is flexible enough (Leona might work, but IDK if do or die is fine for Twitch, so I'd go for Zyra/Lulu/Fiddlesticks).

10+ Year Old Account
    Zyra/Nunu seem the most likely candidates.

Iirc, I saw Aphromoo's Twitch being accompanied by a Morgana support.

Deleted
    Fiora or Brand??
    I mainly go mid with Akali, but I can change if needed..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaf01 View Post
    Fiora or Brand??
    If you really like mid, then go for brand. If you want to go top or even jungle then go for fiora.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Zyra/Nunu seem the most likely candidates.

Iirc, I saw Aphromoo's Twitch being accompanied by a Morgana support.
    Muffinqt enjoys playing unconventional supports. It doesn't really work too well against people know know what they're doing, but in Solo Que most anything works. Not enough AP for Shield to be worthwhile and you die before Chain procs. All you are there for are Q's, and if you want a support with a snare/lockdown potential, then there are plenty of other options.

Fiora or Brand??
    Both are subpar picks, but Brand isn't as bad as Fiora.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    If you really like mid, then go for brand. If you want to go top or even jungle then go for fiora.
    Tbh, Fiora works better in mid than top. Depends on what you encounter (Ryze or Swain are no fun), but most squishies you can really really hurt.

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Muffinqt enjoys playing unconventional supports. It doesn't really work too well against people know know what they're doing, but in Solo Que most anything works. Not enough AP for Shield to be worthwhile and you die before Chain procs. All you are there for are Q's, and if you want a support with a snare/lockdown potential, then there are plenty of other options.
    This wasn't solo queue. It was IPL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally gave in and bought Gallio along with the two cheap heroes I like, Janna and Sliv. Gallio clicked with me the free week I played with him and has gotten me compliments (solo normal queue of course but as a level 13 player this is huge for me) so he was a no brainer. Janna just interests me and I either do great with her or meh. Sliv was more of an impluse buy but she works for me in dominion.

After Nami, is there anyone else I should get or should I just sit on who I have? I know runes are important but I am not sure what role I will end up playing just yet. I love support but I also love being tankish on Gal, as well.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post

After Nami, is there anyone else I should get or should I just sit on who I have? I know runes are important but I am not sure what role I will end up playing just yet. I love support but I also love being tankish on Gal, as well.
    Good call on Galio, he's a soloQ monster...play him AP mid though (or top against a Vlad, Rumble, etc), he's a sub-par support.

If you love supports, here are the must haves (in my opinion, of course):

Sona
    Janna
    Nunu
    Blitzcrank
    Lulu?
    Leona
    Taric

That will give you plenty to choose from without getting bored of one. I always roll Nunu w/ Kog or Vayne, Leona w/ Corki...mostly Sona (w/ arcade skin) for just about anything else...but its nice to have options.

As far as runes go...I'm really partial to Armor reds, Armor yellows, MR/level blues, and GP/10 quints. You could argue flat Armor quints for Leona, but that would require another rune page that I simply do not have b/c I play just about every role...my 10 are already taken.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I like mixing up which support I use. Soraka is usually the one I love to play. Sona is the support I will be getting after Nami since Sona was the first character I've played and I loved it.

Galio is insane in the end game. I have on multiple occasions killed 3 guys at once with his ult when we were all 16+. Yeah, he is my go to when I am tired of playing a pure caster.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    What is the elo needed for bronze frame?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Tbh, Fiora works better in mid than top. Depends on what you encounter (Ryze or Swain are no fun), but most squishies you can really really hurt.

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 11:01 PM ----------

This wasn't solo queue. It was IPL.
    I know. Hence the "It doesn't work too well against people who know what they're doing." Muffin would melt everytime he tried to Chain, his Shields lasted a grand total of like 2 seconds and would block 1 spell, and he even missed quite a few bindings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post

Both are subpar picks, but Brand isn't as bad as Fiora.
    Why isn't Fiora so good now?
    Should I choose Brand then?
    Do they have a good mobility? Because I'm used to play Akali, so..

fiora is good but so squishy for a top laner.

Brand is skill shot dependent, every spell of his is a skill shot. Better Mids just dodge them and go for the kill.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Hey guys, i'm struggling to decide whether or not i should pick either Zyra or Diana up. I like both playstyles, altho the option to also play Zyra as support, get's me to favor her a bit. Also who is strongest of the two choices?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Instincthealer View Post
    Hey guys, i'm struggling to decide whether or not i should pick either Zyra or Diana up. I like both playstyles, altho the option to also play Zyra as support, get's me to favor her a bit. Also who is strongest of the two choices?
    Diana is ridiculously strong, stronger than Zyra after her nerfs so if you like both play styles equally go for Diana.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    fiora is good but so squishy for a top laner.

Brand is skill shot dependent, every spell of his is a skill shot. Better Mids just dodge them and go for the kill.
    ACTIVE: Brand conjures an instant blast at his target
    ACTIVE: Brand unleashes a devastating torrent of fire to a target that will bounce between enemies
    Yes sure sooo many skillshots.

I guess that his problem is that while he has % damage, it's still not enough to be like Malzahar, and it's magic damage so it does not eat beefy things very well either. He don't have mobility of Viktor/Orianna/Syndra either, but his movespeed is pretty high so the cast times should not be that crippling.

Anyway, he would be more popular if he could compete with other burst APs, which usually have some props or are just plain easier (Talking shit like Katarina, Anivia..). He lanes pretty fine, just have harder time to kill on his own, which kinda sucks for burst damage type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loses a majority of top lane mathcups. She's in all in AD Carry with no escapes or defense. Just isn't too strong of a pick.

Brand is a meh pick. Can do well, but there are better picks. He isn't mobile at all, has absolutely nothing. Fiora is more mobile than Brand.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    I guess that his problem is that while he has % damage, it's still not enough to be like Malzahar, and it's magic damage so it does not eat beefy things very well either. He don't have mobility of Viktor/Orianna/Syndra either, but his movespeed is pretty high so the cast times should not be that crippling.
    His problem is that his damage is still unreliable. He needs to get in range for E, Q, W, then Ulti for his full combo. His Ulti bounces and can fuck you over, W is still a skillshot, Q is still a skillshot. Aside from his unreliable damage he has no escapes/mobility and his CD's are fucking long. He pops his combo and is useless for like 7 seconds after.
    Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-12-02 at 11:05 AM.

Jayce, Zed or Rengar?

I have A LOT of experience with Jayce but I refunded him....I don't know why...I got really bored from him.

I have played Rengar as well and I have had some good and some bad scores.

I still haven't played Zed but I do know how his abilities work.

I want to have fun gameplay...Which one is the best Solo Top and which one is more fun to play?