Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It looks like he put more time into his transmog than his actual gearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlily View Post
    Ugh, looks like we found the source of the missing dps then! Thank you for the exhaustive comment!
    I would more focus on what Muga said. While he should probably fix his enchants/gems/consumables, on your longest elegon pull he did 48k edps. This is a fight where you have at minimum a 50% damage bonus for the vast majority of it. I checked and he did 42k dps on spirit kings (which is also extremely low, pretty sure he failed on his mechanics badly there too). So all the damage bonuses in the elegon encounter gave him a measly 6k dps or ~14% gain (where for example your lock is getting around 50% more dps on elegon than kings, granted a lock should get more but not by that much).

@Disposable
    There is no way that the 175 hit enchant is better than 140 agi no matter what the ep for spell hit is. The reason for this is that you can alternatively reach spell hit cap by reforging secondary stats to do so in a 1:1 conversion. So even if the ep for 175 spell hit > 140 agi, you can trade 175 of some lesser secondary stat instead and still keep the 140 agi. You are hard capped on your total ep from spell hit at 2550 x EP value. It can never exceed that amount.

Just to back up Sesh, you definitely want the 140 Agi / Movement Increase (you don't care about the movement increase) on your boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    The big problem with your rogue is that he didn't come here and ask himself.
    I am the only one in the guild that has got an MMO Champion account, and just recently started posting to help us progress a little bit faster... we are not used to get stuck on bosses like we are doing this tier, and certainly not used to such poor performances (especially from him!) - So it was totally my initiative, we are not used to go around forums and ask for help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlily View Post
    I am the only one in the guild that has got an MMO Champion account, and just recently started posting to help us progress a little bit faster... we are not used to get stuck on bosses like we are doing this tier, and certainly not used to such poor performances (especially from him!) - So it was totally my initiative, we are not used to go around forums and ask for help!
    I know the feeling =/ my guild's floundering compared to what we set out to do this tier as well, and it's really disappointing. As for warlocks-- you should see a HUGE damage increase, but the fight scaling/time is important. In ~485 I was approaching 130k before the final phase when the adds said I looked tasty. Of course we didn't wipe so I don't know if I could've ranked or not... but the gap between other fights and Elegon (including the burn phase) should be MASSIVE (on the order of 2:1, or near it). This won't occur until you're at the end though, Moon.

Good luck.

Gear comments aside.

3 Major execution mistakes that were apparent from logs.

1. Not using KSpree / AR off pull to maximize these CD usages. Using these CDs almost immediately off cooldown (exceptions apply) - SBlades can be macro'd with ARush for combat
    2. Letting SnD drop is one of the biggest mistake a rogue can make across all specs.
    3. Revealing Strike should be up before every SStrike and be up before every finishing Move

It seems like he really doesn't understand the class or he's just not putting in the effort to min-max his dps