Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Only issue ive had with the game is saving played a few hrs saved game quit the game too desktop, came back later on to find no saved games at all i had start all over again.

thats not happened to me :\

10+ Year Old Account
    lolololol...... This song started to play in a main story mission, burning drugs and shit.
    Played until I had finished the mission.

I don´t specially like Skrillex.. but I felt like a bad ass while doing that mission with my 50.cal and a flamethrower.
    and yes the song is a part of that mission.
    Last edited by Torched; 2012-11-30 at 10:59 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    well just ordered it from amazon, was waiting for steam, and it turns out its not on uk steam...

stupid amazon, it wasnt even eligible for my prime free delivery and says 3-12 days, hope its not that long...

Deleted
    What is the song that plays on the first cutscene with all the cool stuff about their life?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    What is the song that plays on the first cutscene with all the cool stuff about their life?

mia's paper planes i do believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    well just ordered it from amazon, was waiting for steam, and it turns out its not on uk steam...

stupid amazon, it wasnt even eligible for my prime free delivery and says 3-12 days, hope its not that long...

shame you didn't buy it yesterday, was £24 on GMG, but it seems to be back to full price now.

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 11:32 PM ----------

how do you view photos you take with the camera? and is there a screenshots folder somewhere?

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 11:33 PM ----------

i love how the fire spreads in this game, this just happened when assaulting a town.

http://i.imgur.com/JOCr0.jpg

i couldn't get the whole thing in the photo, but it went right over the other side of the hill as well, think i may have over done it with the flame thrower a little :P

How do I get scopes? The default sniper scope has no cross hair

Deleted
    I always laughed on healing in Far Cry, When you just pull your finger and you are ok That is really nice and funny idea

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    How do I get scopes? The default sniper scope has no cross hair

it should have a crosshair, i saw a post on reddit with people having same problem, do any other gun scopes have a crosshair? anyway to change it, at the shop go the weapon and click customize at the bottom

Deleted
    I'm running this game on an i7 3.5 (turbo boosted up to 3.8), 16GB's of RAM and 2x overclocked 7950's, and I have attrocious FPS. Running the game at High in 1920x1080, and I can see the frames dropping below 20.
    It annoys the fuck out of me, because my PC is a beast and shouldn't struggle this hard with a game that doesn't look THAT good. It looks good, but not THAT good.

For some reason, the menu's and cutscenes lag to the extreme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I'm running this game on an i7 3.5 (turbo boosted up to 3.8), 16GB's of RAM and 2x overclocked 7950's, and I have attrocious FPS. Running the game at High in 1920x1080, and I can see the frames dropping below 20.
    It annoys the fuck out of me, because my PC is a beast and shouldn't struggle this hard with a game that doesn't look THAT good. It looks good, but not THAT good.

For some reason, the menu's and cutscenes lag to the extreme.

maybe try latest drivers? see if there is any beta drivers. yours should be really out performing mine, yet ive got a steady 30fps basically all the time on high / very high settings.

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 07:05 PM ----------

i want to add, gathering shark skin is a real pain in the ass.

I5 3570k + HD 5770 = 30 fps, everything on high. Time to buy a new GPU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    shame you didn't buy it yesterday, was £24 on GMG, but it seems to be back to full price now.
    it was £28 on amazon, and I thought whatever I'd rather have a box, as amazon usually delivers in a couple of days.

I bought it to use the map editor, I hope the multiplayer is played a bit so I can have people actually playing my maps :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    it was £28 on amazon, and I thought whatever I'd rather have a box, as amazon usually delivers in a couple of days.

I bought it to use the map editor, I hope the multiplayer is played a bit so I can have people actually playing my maps :/

the map editor is really good, but the multiplayer is not so much. it needs to have dedicated servers really so people can make up their own game types. one of the previous far crys people use to make all sorts of different survival maps and assault course/race ones, but on here you're going to be limited to making team deathmatch style maps. of course you could make one with your own game type, but you would only be able to play it with friends.

Deleted
    I've fixed my FPS problems now. The game is running at between 60-150 fps

I've just recorded some fun footage with FRAPS.
    I ambushed two enemies with hostages, eventually it ended up being about a dozen dead enemies with just bow and knife. Great fun!

But the more awesome thing that happened just now is that when I was ambushing enemies that had stopped their vehicles in a crossroad (I killed 2 with the bow from far away), a pack of wolves attacked them and killed all of them.
    Gonna have to upload this stuff.

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 10:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    maybe try latest drivers? see if there is any beta drivers. yours should be really out performing mine, yet ive got a steady 30fps basically all the time on high / very high settings.

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 07:05 PM ----------

i want to add, gathering shark skin is a real pain in the ass.
    The problem was that I wasn't using the Far Cry 3 crossfire profile, now that I am, it's running great.

Lots of deep diving?
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2012-12-01 at 09:15 PM.

Deleted
    Since the new *Updated* nvidia beta driver I can now ultra everything at 1080 with a solid 60fps. Check it out if you havnt already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I've fixed my FPS problems now. The game is running at between 60-150 fps

I've just recorded some fun footage with FRAPS.
    I ambushed two enemies with hostages, eventually it ended up being about a dozen dead enemies with just bow and knife. Great fun!

But the more awesome thing that happened just now is that when I was ambushing enemies that had stopped their vehicles in a crossroad (I killed 2 with the bow from far away), a pack of wolves attacked them and killed all of them.
    Gonna have to upload this stuff.

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 10:15 PM ----------

The problem was that I wasn't using the Far Cry 3 crossfire profile, now that I am, it's running great.

Lots of deep diving?
    about the diving, the problem is killing the sharks, i gotta shoot them from shore and hope they die, and then dive in after them, and sometimes it wont let me skin them.

Deleted
    2 shark skins for the next wallet? Fuck ;_; As if the crocs don't have me scared enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damm........... I just finished the game... my god its a good game.... and the end.... lets just say you have some hard choices to make, the game has 2 different endings.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Damm........... I just finished the game... my god its a good game.... and the end.... lets just say you have some hard choices to make, the game has 2 different endings.
    100% complete or just rush thru the story 100% ignoring the sandbox world?