Daily cooldowns not resetting at midnight but every 24 hour again.

I just found out that the daily crafting like Imperial silk or Sha Crystal doesn't reset at midnight anymore.

It's again 24 hour cooldown, dunno if this is a bug or intended, couldn't read anything about it on patch notes.

If this is intended it's a damn bad change and I have absolutely no idea why they would ever go back to the old system. It's so dumb.
    Reset at midnight allowed you to do it whenever you could that day, now you have to do it every 24 hours exactly to be effective. This doesn't go well with work etc and is just plain stupid.

Any idea if bug or intended ?

They reset with the dailies now. So 3AM PST on the North American servers, not after 24 hours.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

It's not the old 24h after use system.

They now reset together when daily quests reset.

Deleted
    The professions and farm crops now reset with the daily quests, at 3am.

This post is from US, but I've found to be the same for EU.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-time-changes/
    Last edited by mmoc9a374e54bb; 2012-11-30 at 11:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And its 3am Pacific coast time too.....when all these CD reset.....

OKay, ty all, no idea why they would change that, doesn't seem like it really mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    OKay, ty all, no idea why they would change that, doesn't seem like it really mattered.
    It just makes them consistent, rather than having them on two different timers. It also lets people who do last minute dailies also do last minute crafting/farming.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    It just makes them consistent, rather than having them on two different timers. It also lets people who do last minute dailies also do last minute crafting/farming.
    Yeah your prob right, I just got scared they rolled back to the hours cooldown thing