Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I just finished listening to Reflection, again, and this is another I like a lot. So far, only Boomerang and Reflection are the ones that I truly enjoy.

Deleted
    That teaser is too small. ;_;

But it seems okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I'll be Sooyoung. Like her the best out of the three available :3

Do people really not like Animal, Reflection, I am Diamond, T.O.P., and Girls & Peace? I'm loving this album so much lol
    Yay, change it now!

And really Mig, I love I am a diamond!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Baby mada mada sotoinaine
    Kengai misete Sexy Trap

I can't stop thinking about that one line whenever I listen to the song. It really ruins it for me
    (Well it's not only the line, I simply don't like the beats, but the line is annoying.)
    That line is a bit cringe worthy, but I've heard worse so it really doesn't seem too bad. Actually I've never noticed it until now, I just like the beat and chorus. Pretty I dunno...gritty and different compared to their normal work. Like it honestly :3

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yay, change it now!
    Changed.

Also while I'm still not one for Boy Groups, I absolutely love this song.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha we got two sooyoungs now Kuri xD
    Edgecrusher also went with Sooyoung because she's his "3D Waifu" haha.

Themadgod might be changing to Sunny soon too.

Then we'll just need a Hyoyeon..I knew she'd be the hardest to find

Deleted
    Yeah, I laughed when I saw his post saying "3D Waifu". xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'm just using the line thing as an excuse not to like it. I mean, I love T-ara's Day by Day even though the "Kiss me baby I'll must be stay here Day by Day" line was really stupid.

How can you not be one for boy groups? :c There are a ton of great ones!
    God that line. I've heard some cringeworthy lines in EDM, but K-Pop/J-Pop takes the cake. I liked Hue more than Day By Day honestly.

I just prefer Girl Group's still :3. I'll listen to Big Bang, Infinite, Big Star, Shineee, Super Junior, and "Mama" every once in a while, but still 95% of my listening time is taken by the girl groups. Though I have had that Big Star single on repeat for the past two days.

Then we'll just need a Hyoyeon..I knew she'd be the hardest to find
    It's sad. She has her moments, it's just dancing in a girl group really isn't as important to being literally a model (Yuri) or having an amazing voice (TaeSica). I still like watching Into The New World for her dance solo though.
    Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-11-30 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Discovered NS Yoon-G a few days ago, thought I'd share! It's likely that most of you have heard of her but I haven't seen anything about her in the thread yet

Hehe, apparently her debut single was called "Meori Apa", quite similar to Meari, and well, "apa" means monkey in swedish
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-01 at 01:46 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea heard of her, she's good

She's actually Jiyoung from Kara's cousin.

Also update. We now have a Hyoyeon!
    Baiyn went with Hyoyeon. Now we just need a sunny xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea heard of her, she's good

She's actually Jiyoung from Kara's cousin.
    Cool
    Also update. We now have a Hyoyeon!
    Baiyn went with Hyoyeon. Now we just need a sunny xD
    Making progress, sweet!

Edit: I'm currently rediscovering old snsd songs (laying in bed listening through my albums ) and while adding songs I've forgotten about to my playlists I realised I don't really know how to spell their name. Is it Sonyeo Shidae, Sonyuh Shidae, So nyeo Shi Dae or what is it?! D:
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-12-01 at 02:29 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    So Nyuh Shi Dae or Sonyuh Shidae
    Either is correct
    So the second one

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, then I've spelled it wrong all this time >.< Thanks
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    ._ .
    Bad joke, but I had to! (A)
    I've heard of her but never really got into it. I'll give it a listen later to see if I like it! Currently going through "Vanilla Beans"

[video=youtube;fpnt-nA0V54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpnt-nA0V54[video]
    Their name sounds like some kind of bad name for white people x) The song was quite good, but why are fennoscandinavian flags appearing? O_o

Well the hangul is So Nyeo Shi Dae, but Nyuh is more like how it's pronounced. I don't think it matters which one you go with ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭
    Oh, I see. I just have a thing about trying to be as correct as possible when it comes to stylizing and spelling, even if they're only local files and no one but I will ever see them. But it's good to know that both work, earlier I thought that nyeo was the only correct way and got bugged when I saw nyuh on variety show subs. ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea, but some of their songs have Swedish names, like "Sodermalm" and "Gamla Stan" and "Älskar Dig"

I guess they (or their producer) likes Sweden
    For Svea Rike! \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

So.. I saw you talked slightly about variety shows. Have any of you seem Running Man? It's one of the biggest shows, episode 63 and 64 includes SNSD. (3of them are missing, don't remember who) But anyway it has been running every week since 2010 and there is now 121episodes.

Quick info:
    Main cast; Yoo Jae-Suk (Comedian, MC), Ji Suk-Jin (Comedian, MC), Kim Jong-Kook (Singer), Haha (Singer), Gary (Rapper in Leessang), Lee Kwang-Soo (Actor), Song Ji-Hyo (Actress). (Song Joong-Ki (Actor) is in the first 41episodes)

Every episode is ca. 1hour and 25min long, often they are split in teams, and the main event is to rip off the enemy's name tag. (If your nametag is ripped off, you are out) It's quite the funny show, the show is not scripted other than the games they actually have to do. So it actually relies alot on the cast. Nearly every episode feature someone else known in Korea, like Kpop idols, actors, other comedians, sports people etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard of the show, but I don't think I've actually sat down and watched an episode. I've seen quite a few episodes of Strong Heart (I think that's what it's called), but I mostly just search around for funny snsd/suju/shinee moments and watch all the different videos that show up along the way. ^^

But from your description, it sounds like a really fun show, I shall watch it!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVE running man.

I've seen the episodes you mentioned with 6 members of SNSD in it (Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon) was good.
    I've also seen an episode with bigbang in it, that was good too! Love anything with Jae suk and Daesung together, because them on Family Outing is what made Family Outing 1 so good

And seen a few other bits with single members of SNSD in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I've heard of the show, but I don't think I've actually sat down and watched an episode. I've seen quite a few episodes of Strong Heart (I think that's what it's called), but I mostly just search around for funny snsd/suju/shinee moments and watch all the different videos that show up along the way. ^^

But from your description, it sounds like a really fun show, I shall watch it!
    there's a site called Isubs, which have subbed the first 100 episodes (you probably have to make an account, and I suggest you start with 63 and 64 (SNSD special episodes). and then you could mostly go for another kpop group special or from 1-... I watched them all :P + Kshownow.net comes out with every new episode on tuesdays :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    there's a site called Isubs, which have subbed the first 100 episodes (you probably have to make an account, and I suggest you start with 63 and 64 (SNSD special episodes). and then you could mostly go for another kpop group special or from 1-... I watched them all :P + Kshownow.net comes out with every new episode on tuesdays :P
    Sweet! Then I'll have this and Love Rain to keep me busy while hyping the shit out of The Hobbit ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Sweet! Then I'll have this and Love Rain to keep me busy while hyping the shit out of The Hobbit ^^
    Love Rain eh? I saw it. Personally really liked the first part ( 4 first episodes ). The rest wasn't special but the first four got me hooked up pretty badly.