Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Need a stronger opening sequence. I watched you run past an enemy ward not killing it, waste flash to kill a 10 hp Shen, run past the ward again, then dive and get saved by Nunu and get a last hit on an enemy that he widdled down for you, all within the first 45 seconds. Then I lost all interest, and stopped watching. Not trying to be a dick, but open strong and save the mediocrity for later
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    Need a stronger opening sequence. I watched you run past an enemy ward not killing it, waste flash to kill a 10 hp Shen, run past the ward again, then dive and get saved by Nunu and get a last hit on an enemy that he widdled down for you, all within the first 45 seconds. Then I lost all interest, and stopped watching. Not trying to be a dick, but open strong and save the mediocrity for later
    I was thinking I would do an Opening Sequence, but whenever I watch montages, I skip all of it and go straight to the gameplay. Wasn't sure if other people would do the same so I didn't bother with it. Yeah, I made lots of mistakes, wasted flash a couple of times, and I realized how much I condemn at the wrong time X_X, something I need to take into consideration.
    Take into consideration, it's in spectator mode, so I couldn't have seen those enemy wards. It shows both. I need to see if there's a way of hiding enemy team wards and stuff. And those 3 kills in the first 45 seconds secured 1k for myself at level 4, and gold towards my team mates for assists as well.

Nah it's cool, thanks man =) You've given me ways of improving in the future! Although I doubt I'll do another Montage until I hit Gold or get some really good clips together!
    Last edited by mmoc6f059d64e7; 2012-12-01 at 07:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Davekthxbai, try to get some effects in there, voice acting etc. It's a good video but it doesn't feel funny which is what I thought it was trying to do. Exaggerate the fuck out of it.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Davekthxbai, try to get some effects in there, voice acting etc. It's a good video but it doesn't feel funny which is what I thought it was trying to do. Exaggerate the fuck out of it.
    Thanks. I'll make sure to work on putting effects/different transitions in if i do another montage. Next video is already in the works though and gone back to doing short comedic stuff.

Deleted
    Makin Em Plays.
    Rank Games. Duo Qued with a mate of mine GetABrain. EUW - LoL
    HF watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=FkoCY8HK4zc

Hey, I'm looking for some feedback on this game I commentated. (Not really about my playstyle, though it is welcome if you really need to :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsCr_...feature=g-crec

What was good, what was bad about the video?
    How should I improve, or should I add something to it?
    The Herald of Horror - Act 2 intro:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rwjNGSsHVM

League of Legends - AP Gangplank (HD)

League of Legends - AP Gangplank (HD)

League of Legends - Ziggs Explosives (HD)

Deleted
    I have no idea why, but I decided to do a Song Parody of Amazing Horse (Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!...) by Weebl. Including singed, and well... some very childish humor. May not appeal to EVERYONE... Enjoy!

Last edited by mmoc6f059d64e7; 2012-12-08 at 10:29 PM.

League of Legends - Axes Of Death (HD)

Deleted
    Less of an actual gameplay video... more just random clips we snatched up from one game... Not even sure why we did it but it was funny!

Deleted
    Davekthxbai & Friends #1 - Average/Poor Unranked gameplay, combined with weird and humorous Skype calls between 5 friends. Enjoy!

League of Legends - Katarina VS Katarina (HD)

League of Legends - Katarina VS Katarina (HD)

Deleted
    True teamplay!

A little guide to playing support!

Deleted
    Here's a video I found about Rengar + Sword of the Divine, oh god the burst .

We're still fairly new to League of Legends, but here are our thoughts on the game thus far, as we play through quite a long match (over an hour) that looks like it could go either way for most of the duration.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    Little bit of Brentalfloss shining through in my newest video. Enjoy!