15+ Year Old Account
    1) ToC
    2) EoE
    3) Naxx25

Deleted
    1. Ruby Sanctum
    2. Eye of Eternity
    3. Dragon Soul

I quite liked ToC. My guild were still working on Ulduar HM's at the time so they supplemented each other quite nicely.

Deleted
    1. Dragon Soul - Bad bosses, bad setting, bad lore.

2. Firelands - Ragnaros was a good fight but I despite repeat bosses even if it's not the same encounter. Most of the other bosses were really boring and there were way too many anti-dps mechanics that made competing against your fellow raiders a joke.

3. Blackwing Descent - They completely fucked up 10 player heroic in this instance, which was what I was doing at the time causing me and a lot of other people to quit and fall out of love with WoW. Something I've probably never got back since.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Gonna break the trend and not list DS in there.

Wasn't a fan of Gruuls, BoT, or Naxxramas 2.0

DS was boring and Naxx 2.0 wasn't??

hehe
    Naxx 2.0 was decent for the 99% of WoW players who never did it first time out. By WOTLK most people didn't even play in Vanilla nevermind clear Naxxramas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    No. Just no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybbelajlaj View Post
    You need to not live anymore.
    Aww I'm sorry my opinion offended your nostalgia. Maybe you should go back and check them out again and see just how bland and ugly they were.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by Vektorix View Post
    Same caveats as before:

1. Trial of the Crusader - with the exception of Faction Champions (which was awesome as an exercise in breaking people out of the usual PvE mindset), an absolutely terrible waste of time. Not only were the encounters bad, the entire concept of the raid was stupid beyond belief. Yes, let's pause in our march of war upon the Lich King to have a tournament in the frozen wastes that (theoretically anyway) would kill many of our best warriors. Blizzard at its absolute worst.

2. Icecrown Citadel. Only a marginal step up from ToC, in no way did ICC seem like a true headquarters of evil. Badly designed story (hey guys - we have a gunship that can fly us up the outside of the fortress - why don't we go all the way to the roof and take out the Lich King now?), badly designed encounters, just bad.

3. Tempest Keep. As good as Serpentshrine Cavern and Lady Vashj were in Tier 5, Tempest Keep and Kael'thas Sunstrider were the opposite. None of the bosses made a lot of sense (exactly how did they intend to get Void Reaver out of there?), the interior of the structure didn't bear a lot of resemblance to the exterior, and the Kael'thas encounter was ridiculous (just because it was hard didn't make it good - "first I'll talk to you, then I'll let you kill my pals one after the other, then I'll animate their weapons JUST so you can loot them and get their benefits, then I'll let you kill my advisors over again, just for kicks, then I'll fight you". awful. Lady Vashj was a complex fight that felt like it was a real battle - not quite as "real" as Archimonde, still and forever the gold standard of bosses determined to kill you - but Kael'thas was just a kabuki drama resulting in loot.)
    Good post +1

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Aww I'm sorry my opinion offended your nostalgia. Maybe you should go back and check them out again and see just how bland and ugly they were.
    I dunno, when you fight Osiris and the sandstorm comes up, or going through the really insecty/slimy corridors after Buru on the way to Arakiss or w/e the flying on is called.... very creepy.

Temple was amazing! Pyramid outside that you enter the first halls of then descend through a slime covered tunnel into the lair of the insects.... and then from Twin Emperors onwards - Ouro and C'thun both brilliantly done...

AQ is probably one of my favourite raids. I'm not saying you're not entitled to your opinion on the matter, but I wouldn't call them bland. Ugly, sure thats up to the beholder, but bland? Naw...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    1. Hyjal - Cause of all the damn annoying trash respawning if you wiped a boss!
    2. Bastion of Twilight - Stupid boss encounters in my honest opinion.
    3. OS - Just plain boring.

ToC
    Naxx-rehash
    Throne of the 4 winds

1) Dragonsoul(without competition)
    2) Naxxramas25
    3) ToC

The basis that these where waaay to easy for the guilds ive been in.

Deleted
    1) Naxx 2.0 (Spoiling a tier that would have been legendary.. What a waste)
    2) DS
    3) TOC

Deleted
    DS
    ToC
    Nax25

DS
    DS
    DS.
    10 chars

1 - Dragon Soul
    2 - Throne of the Four Winds
    3 - Eye of Eternity

1. Dragon Soul
    2. Firelands
    3. Trial of the Crusader

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Naxx 2.0
    2: DS
    3: Toc
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Malygos
    2. Dragon Soul
    3. Throne of the Four Winds

I see why people don't like ToGC, but I liked it. Also I have a special place in hell for Sindragosa. That is the only boss I kept fucking up constantly, fucking ice block thingies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

1 - Dragon Soul - Copy-Paste from Dragonblight zone is lame. Also many bosses were crap design with severe flaws and Deathwing as a final boss fight is fail
    2 - ToC - Faction champs was actually a nice idea but the instance is like: "here, have a go at some bosses while ICC isn't finished"
    3 - Dragon Soul

1. Naxx25, rehashed and probably the most poorly balanced content released. Any raid you can steamroll in the previous expansions tier gear deserves contempt.

2. ToC. This actually had some interesting mechanics & fights but for ToC to be an entire tier was fricking ridiculous.

3) Can I put Naxx25 again? People complain about Firelands, but I didn't mind it. TK was a neon mess that hurt my eyes but we managed to down Kaelthas (post nerf but pre-removal of attunements) in 2 nights. Funwell, possibly because we were stuck on Felmyst for so fricking long. Ruby Sanctum was pointless and despite beating it the HM version while it was current was mofo.

Karazhan
    Ulduar
    Eye of Eternity/RS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.