LastLast
    It is not a X-pack for any of their games

Why would they buy a Website for a xpack? , makes no sense, its a new game,

10+ Year Old Account
    It's one of those:

Titan
    Diablo III expansion
    Wow expansion

I've been scouting on blizzard website and they're not recruiting for any other project, beside Blizzard All-star. But I'd doubt it's related to it.

On a side note, they're looking for character artist in top priority (see the red ! ?): http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...egion=Americas

Deleted
    To be serious here...

They don't make websites for WoW expansion so it can't be it.
    Same with SC2, Diablo III expansion hasn't even been thought of until now except that it will come one day, so there's no theme/name.

What's left then? Could be some weird event they are planning... No clue on specifics though.

Or Titan.

from what I've read i doubt its an expansion of either WoW or Diablo, they wouldn't have purchased a domain for an expac. Possibly a new name for "Project: Titan" but unlikely. It could be something new all together, maybe they have started working on "WoW 2" seeing how they have stated that they already know where the game is going in the next two expacs (likely the last two.) At this point we most likely will get no information so everything is specualtion, can't wait to hear more about this new project, maybe at blizzcon?

Its not titans, as it has Project Titans, not Blackstone

So its something new.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe???

Just because Titan is the project name, means that the game will be called Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I'm from the future, and I can tell you this is part of Blizzard's plan to create a franchise of games and media around Sir William Blackstone, who was an English jurist, judge and Tory politician of the eighteenth century. It's going to take video gaming by storm.
    This is actually an accurate assessment. The game will feature multiple jurists such as Montesquieu and Hobbs. In the game, you will play an upcoming lawyer who just finished lawschool. In the beginning of the game you'll the option to chose between the Common or Civil law system, which will define two different factions. Skills will include: lawyering, lobbying, lying and the use of IRAC.

With the Law by your side you will sue evil. Justice is all.

BLACKSTONE OUT IN STORES NOW!
    The only thing that's better than Jack Daniels, is getting my Jack Daniels for free.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    If it is an expansion then it seems strange to call it project. Blackstone makes me think D3. Wasn't Titan referred to as project titan? Why rename it project blackstone. Also it's a domain name. I doubt any of the blackthorne sequel speculation is true either. I don't really know what to say about this one.
    Project Titan is just the project's codename. At the time development started, their other projects were named Project Cerberus (Cataclysm), Project Hydra (Diablo III), and Project Medusa (Starcraft II).

Blackstone sounds very Diablo-ish, but "Project Blackstone" certainly doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not D3 xpac and probability not another mmo. Its one of their older games from the 90s.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/legacy/index.html
    Last edited by Tetramental; 2012-12-02 at 03:55 AM. Reason: link to blizzard's older games.

Sounds like a working title or one of those fake names they give things in development to throw people off.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 04:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Withdrawals View Post
    Not D3 xpac and probability not another mmo. Its one of their older games from the 90s.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/legacy/index.html
    That's BlackTHORNE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadmure View Post
    Its Titan MMO I think
    Despite what Chaud said, this is far more likely then anything WoW or d3 related. Sigh at the people who think it is...

Also, Why the hell are they hotfixing massive spell changes NOW instead of trying them on the PTR they had for like 6 weeks?

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it's Titan related... It just doesn't *feel right*.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Despite what Chaud said, this is far more likely then anything WoW or d3 related. Sigh at the people who think it is...

Also, Why the hell are they hotfixing massive spell changes NOW instead of trying them on the PTR they had for like 6 weeks?
    It's not likely anything. It's just a name. They could add any name for that matter. No one knows anything because Blizzard chooses their names very randomly when it comes to these things.

If it really is a new game then we best forget it because we won't even see a glimpse of it until 2018.

Deleted
    Come on guys! This is defiantly domen for teaser site of RMAH simulator's expansion set.
    Just pause Diablo III ending cinemastic at 00:40
    A Black Soulstone with all Evils inside falls out of Diablo's collapsing corpse, a classical "to be continued"

P.S. My first post here, and I don't have site permission to give video links yet :\

What Project Blackstone IS NOT:

Black Soulstone
    Blackthorne.

Quote Originally Posted by Orisai View Post
    What Project Blackstone IS NOT:

Black Soulstone
    Blackthorne.
    This. Common sense.

I'd also add it is not a WoW or D3 expansion ;-)

Deleted
    As many people have already pointed out, I also believe Titan to be the most logical explanation for the domain aquisition. Not sure why Chaud, or any news poster, would dismiss this based on personal speculation. Expansions don't get their own domain name. Titan is just a -project- name. "Project Blackstone" is clearly a name in itself, not a project. This has NEW NEW NEW written all over it - in neon. I think this is much bigger news than we realise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    This. Common sense.

I'd also add it is not a WoW or D3 expansion ;-)
    Let's say Billz need 2 things to do:
    Create a sensation out of nothing for next Blizzcon
    Heath of the Swarm is unable to do that alone, so Blizz mystifies project they are working on.
    Speculation: They also might neet to get some kind of "cloud" site where developers can save their work on project called "Blackstone". Now where was a Blackstonel that takes central part in plot? So "Project Blackstone" is not the new game name, but only the site name
    Last edited by mmoc2bf5c29c6c; 2012-12-02 at 05:46 PM.

Deleted
    Wonder how many people have tried to email the Admin Contact on the post.