Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As long as everyone knows about what's going on, sure.

If you have to lie about it or keep it secret for people to be ok with it, then no.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Its a US thing, if it wasnt for the internet nobody in the UK would have heard of it either, it has never aired on TV here as far as I know.

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 11:11 PM ----------

We are not allowed to call anyone a troll, no matter how obvious you think it may be.
    LOL thats why we have a remake called geordie shore right? because no one here has heard of it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Depends. If you and the girls are okay with the idea, and you are using safe practices, I don't see an issue. However if anyone in the party involved is in danger of getting hurt (emotionally or physically) then I'd advise against it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    LOL thats why we have a remake called geordie shore right? because no one here has heard of it
    Damnit!

I thought that show was about throwing people from Newcastle into the sea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    This thread serves little purpose but to infract people pointing out the obvious.

And no, this isn't some patriarchal time. I'm going to make a little assumption that the OP would feel devalued if he had a GF who openly said she had to have more than one. But it's "okay" for him to show no loyalty to his partners.

*sigh*
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a relationship, as long as it's legal and consensual: go for it. I personally would not like having more than one boyfriend at a time. But to each his own.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Why has my post been deleted. What is wrong nowadays with these forums.
    Did you use the word troll or outright insult someone? Seems that's grounds for infraction in some of the forum sections.

It's fine to be a complete and utter blithering idiot though, so try that on for size instead.

geordie shore? if serious this is hilarious. it would be a hit over here if americans could understand what the fuck they were saying, lol. i lived in york for 3 years, and i found geordies all but unintelligible

Deleted
    No it is not okay. You should love your GF and no other girls. If you do love another girl break up with your current GF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    From a woman's perspective, if I found out that the person I was dating was also dating other people, secretly or not... well, I'm generally a calm person but I can be quite vicious when I feel the need to be. There is no stability in a romantic relationship involving more than 2 people.
    Speaking from a guy's perspective, you really need to sort out the difference between dating and a relationship

Dating-wise, it's perfectly fine seeing more then one at a time.., be sure to mention it though, if the conversation touches on the subject..., also perfectly natural when your not very mature / old, but it'll pass in time.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    geordie shore? if serious this is hilarious. it would be a hit over here if americans could understand what the fuck they were saying, lol. i lived in york for 3 years, and i found geordies all but unintelligible
    its true ive never watched it but my friend loves it for some damn reason everytime shes about to watch it she goes on twitter and says "time for geordie shore bosh bosh bosh" O-O creeps me out
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

its true ive never watched it but my friend loves it for some damn reason everytime shes about to watch it she goes on twitter and says "time for geordie shore bosh bosh bosh" O-O creeps me out
    give it subtitles and it's gold i tell you, gold. if it's the same brand of idiots with different accents it's a guaranteed winner

If everyone are on the same page and agree about it, yes, then it's absolutely alright.

It was in fact common practice ages ago and still is in many parts of the world. Western world frowns on it mostly because of certain influences from certain group of moralists that liked to force their view on people.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    They should mix the series and make Georsey Shore! So we can see all the jerseys and the Geordies toghether partying and insulting eachother

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    They should mix the series and make Georsey Shore! So we can see all the jerseys and the Geordies toghether partying and insulting eachother
    they could make the fight/brawl scenes pay-per-view. best way to profit from the lamest behavior humanity has to offer

Hey, for all of you that didn't know the origin of his avatar and location, here is a quick link to inform you: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sht-was-so-cash-copypasta

OT: No, I have always had one girlfriend at a time. Monogomy, to me, is the only way to maintain a stable relationship.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    they could make the fight/brawl scenes pay-per-view. best way to profit from the lamest behavior humanity has to offer
    Kind of funny, I still think a lot of people would pay for it! Sad though
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    If everyone are on the same page and agree about it, yes, then it's absolutely alright.

It was in fact common practice ages ago and still is in many parts of the world. Western world frowns on it mostly because of certain influences from certain group of moralists that liked to force their view on people.
    It doesen't work in todays world. One always gets jealous and well not being able to marry 2 women you'll have to go for 1 or another
    Or either not marry. And if one girls says Me or her! You're going to have a hell of a hard time to choose.
    You'll be going to 1 girl again wich is 1 less, you may not feel as "saftisfied" anymore.
    And then you miss the other one and probably try to cheat~ I can go on forever really
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-12-02 at 12:23 AM.

If all people involved are ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Why has my post been deleted. What is wrong nowadays with these forums.
    You should probably go read the forum rules then. Your deleted post broke them along with this one.

Maybe you should ask yourself ... you'd like it if your GF was shagging multiple dudes, about 3, so she won't get bored? Seems OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    Kind of funny, I still think a lot of people would pay for it! Sad though
    people pay for WWE. they would absolutely pay for it. and yes, it is sad