Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The only bug i had during MoP is one that "re-activates" achievements that i had before when i enter on a party/raid (in instances/raids/BGs/arenas) and "updates" the date i got that achievement to that moment, it only happened 3 times, but its quite a bit weird :/

10+ Year Old Account
    The only bugs I have encountered is constant crashes.

Had 2 crashes in the new pvp area where the game closes down and the report window open up and 3 in HoF luckily all 3 just after killing trash and not in a boss fight.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Remind me again when they made the change that was the only way to get those remaining 5 valor points.
    For some, especially alts, that is the only way they're getting gear.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

You are joking, right? There was full of bugs in Vanilla, early, mid and late. Same with TBC, WLK and Cata. Infact, I have seen less bugs in MoP than I have before. Then again, I have not been playing that much lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    You guys want to blame someone for the bugs making it to live? You blame the QA team Blizzard has.
    Does it exist anymore?

Last time they appealed on WoW general for heroic raiders living nearby for help.

In return we got Paragon exploiting DS, instead.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Welcome to B-team, and even trough A-team is clearly not working on wow anymore since mid-WOTLK, we still havent got any news on Titans.

...Nor is Diablo3 been patched enough to be a worthy contester to Diablo2, even trough they now had 6 months.
    Are you fucking kidding? Sorry if this gets me infracted but really?

So B team are the people who made such a quality expansion?

News flash: It's the same team that's been since BC.

Christ. I hate the ignorance of some posters here, especially those simply looking to bash Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    For some, especially alts, that is the only way they're getting gear.
    I was not aware that alts were not able to run scenarios, dungeons, heroic dungeons, LFR, raids, BGs, arenas, RBGs, play the auction house, or use crafting professions. I guess that is a pretty significant oversight on Blizzards part.

Deleted
    I remember the same complaints from bc... that final bird from the nesingwary quests bugging out comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Are you fucking kidding? Sorry if this gets me infracted but really?

So B team are the people who made such a quality expansion?

News flash: It's the same team that's been since BC.

Christ. I hate the ignorance of some posters here, especially those simply looking to bash Blizzard.

Opinions my friend. You might find doing gated rep-grinding, and repetive questes fun. I for once after 7 years, and only now 2 breaks inn all thoes times, find enough is enough. I can safely say any exspansion they made are better than MOP. But again thats just my POV, you might not agree, but I sure as hell would rather have TBC or vanilla back.

After just 3-4 weeks into MOP I was bored as fuck, and thats not good at all. I miss the times where I could spend 40+ hours a week on wow, and not run out off worthwhile things to do. Sadly the game is now super polished, just with some really bad decisions ontop.

...Trough Im sure the raiding is still great, but thats not enough for me. Im not a raid logger (I'm not thinking off wow's LFR here mind you).
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2012-12-02 at 09:58 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO