DS
    Tot4w
    EoE

Dragon Soul
    Obsidian Sanctum
    AQ 20

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar - This was the one that actually inspired my several month long break during WLK. Long and boring, most annoying trash up until Dragon Soul, and like 3 interesting boss fights in the entire place.
    ToC - Seriously thought my guildies were joking with me when they said that was a raid after my I came back from a break. Only took us like 30 mins start to finish if that.
    Tie between AQ20 and Dragon Soul. Both felt thrown together and unfinished.

From the very worst, to bad, to the lesser bad? :x

1. RS
    2. BWD
    3. TotFW

I (for one it seems) loved ToC! NO TRASH was awesome, insanity runs were actually a challenge, and a chance of a mount at the end made it all the more appealing. RS was pointless as the loot was garbage and Cata was inc, BWD was bland (besides Atrimedes), and TotFW was a let-down. Buggy air mechanics, useless loot, and I was hoping the end boss would be the air elemental encountered in the Thunderfury quest chain... early Cata was terrible for me because of no Legendary to work for through raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    ToGC
    Kara
    OS

1. Dragon Soul
    2. Firelands
    3.RS

toc
    naxx 25/10
    ds

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhodi View Post
    1. Naxx25, rehashed and probably the most poorly balanced content released. Any raid you can steamroll in the previous expansions tier gear deserves contempt.
    By that logic all the entry level WLK content deserves contempt - Also Illidan, and normal mode Yogg-25 ... Both of those were killed shortly after release on the Chinese WoW servers by a guild in mostly gear from the last expansion.

Well that easy.

1.ToC
    2.ToC
    3.ToC
    100. ToC
    101.DS
    102. TotFW

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Wonder when anyone will present a reason to voting DS other than the length of it
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Dragon Soul. Boring environment, and a thorough waste of a final villain. The entire thing really felt slapped together.
    2. Magtheridon's lair/Gruul's lair. I dislike small, minimal raids, especially when they're in such lackluster settings
    3. Ruby Sanctum. Nothing more than filler, even if Halion was an interesting encounter.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Wonder when anyone will present a reason to voting DS other than the length of it
    ICC lasted a full year and it isn't mentioned here as much as DS.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    The trash was really annoying in parts and very bland in others. I enjoyed the bosses, or most of the bosses at least. I think most people dislike DS so much because they had to deal with it for so long and also because it's the raid that got experienced the most being the first LFR raid and all. Also Deathwing's demise was almost impossibly stupid.

Dragon Soul
    Naxx 2.0
    Ruby Sanctum

excluding single boss raids

ToC
    Nax 2.0
    Ds

Dragon Soul

ToC

MoP raids

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Dragon Soul, just didn't feel like a final raid to me. The recycled zones and encounters made it feel thrown together. I think because it was hard to give Deathwing a personality beyond the giant evil dragon cliche. Least favorite since I felt it wasted the opportunity to be something epic and original.

2. Trial of the Crusader, again felt like a cop out. Could have had more potential but was simply to direct with each boss subsequent after the other.

3. Gruul's Lair, just because... I can't think of a third.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that easy.

1.ToC
    2.ToC
    3.ToC
    100. ToC
    101.DS
    Pretty much sums up my feelings.

ToC lead to my ONLY WoW break in 6 years.
    Dragon Souls encounters were fine mechanic wise (-Spine of course), but from an art PoV It was a huge letdown. I was very disappointed.

exactly how did they intend to get Void Reaver out of there?
    Ermm hello? Robot? He can be disassembled and reassembled as the legions engineers see fit.

Trial of the Crusader, Ruby Sanctum (really pointless), and Naxx2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    Armory link?
    Why do you need him to link his armory though? He is right, Sunwell is faceroll at 90, that's a fact. It was already pretty easy at 85, at 90 it's just a joke. You wouldn't even need such a thing as a dedicated healer to clear every boss there (except of course Kalec, who can't be soloed, but can easily be two manned by two DPS, or simply skipped).

For me the worst raids would have to be, in no particular order:

Mount Hyjal - the thing I dislike about this raid is how we have to clear so many trash waves. Doing this raid Warcraft III style didn't translate into a very exciting WoW raid. The bosses aren't really that interesting, either. Archimonde had some neat tricks, but that's about it.

AQ40 - I realize this is a very old raid, and therefore raid mechanics were still kinda primitive back then, but this is not, by far, the thing I dislike the most about this raid. The amount of nightmarish trash, not to mention how much one had to walk after a wipe, plus the aforementioned bland bosses (with two or three notable exceptions, obvious who they are), made for, in my opinion, a bad raid. Still a fun place, though.

Serpentshrine Cavern - nothing in particular against this raid, but for some reason I never liked the Coilfang dungeons. The only one I can say I like is Steamvaults. The raid and the other two 5-mans are pretty bad for me. Don't ask me why, I just don't like the setting there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.