Deleted
    Good finish by Gotze, stream broke on the United game Still got Bayern - Dortmund and Barca - Bilbao on though ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    I have 2 Chelsea players
    Get rid, As long as Laugh-at Benitez is in charge, that's a sinking ship. Spurs are on a revitalisation it looks like.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Get rid, As long as Laugh-at Benitez is in charge, that's a sinking ship. Spurs are on a revitalisation it looks like.
    Indeed, though Bale has been booked for diving 2 games in a row now... AVB will probably have a word with him over that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who do i trade Ivanovic and Hazard for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    Who do i trade Ivanovic and Hazard for?
    Which team is yours?

1-1 final in Munich. Dortmund goalkeeper had a couple of great saves in the last few minutes.

Deleted
    Pique makes it 1-0 for Barca after Messi had a bad touch when through on goal, got a corner from it and goal from there.

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 07:26 PM ----------

Messi scores (I think, may be an own goal) 2-0 Barca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which team is yours?
    It's called laffs 35th atm

Looking quite nice now as a spurs supporter, just waiting for the spring when it will all fall apart.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Looking quite nice now as a spurs supporter, just waiting for the spring when it will all fall apart.
    It's amazing how quickly opinions change after a few wins, a week ago they were all calling for AVB's heads!

Also: Saw Messi's goal again, I think it was his, the spin was taking it in IMO, but meh. The Spanish tv have given it to Messi, so he needs 2 goals to equal Gerd Muller's record.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dubious goals panel will take a look at that before he gets it awarded officially.

Laff, drop Ivanovic for Shawcross. Midfield could be one of several, but Bale is the obvious swap right now.

If you've any free transfers left, switch Ruddy, he's not going to be playing for three months.

10+ Year Old Account
    KK ty for the help

Deleted
    The dubious goals panel will take a look at that before he gets it awarded officially.
    There isn't a dubious goals panel in Spain, they just sort of give it to someone then stick with that decision.

3-0 Barcelona, Adriano with the 3rd goal.

Real Madrid must win today if they have any hope of winning the league I think. I know Atleti is within 3 points but they don't have the horses to keep up the pace.

Deleted
    Barca match is now 5-1, Messi scored another with a peach of a finish with his right foot, Fabregas with the other and I can't remember who scored for Bilbao.

1-0 Real Madrid after 30 minutes. Atletico doing it's typical patsy routine against Real Madrid.

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 03:25 PM ----------

2-0 Real Madrid, 25 minutes left

Atletico don't have a shot on goal I believe. It really is an awful game to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Ronaldo just scored a beauty of a free kick though?

15+ Year Old Account
    So LA Galaxy won the MLS Cup again, coming from 0-1 down to win 3-1, nice end to David Beckham's MLS career. Interested to see where Beckham goes now, heard French clubs like PSG are interested in him, as well as Australian clubs. I personally wouldn't mind to see him back in the Premier League but I guess that wont be happening ^^ Either way, his 6 years in the US did a lot of good for the MLS.

On the striker front I went Ba, Defoe and Tevez. Defoe is well worth having while Spurs are playing well as he is likely to be the only front man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spurs next three games are the only reason I haven't jumped at Defoe. Everton/Swansea and then away to Stoke.